making money is simple(i teach you everything)

radicalrationalist

radicalrationalist

Educator
making money is all about investing into appreciating assets. in the west most people have manifold opportunities to get decent income. the key is to save as much of this money as possible and put it into something that will always keep growing in value. if you're lucky and born into wealth, the easiest way to do this is through real estate and gambling(stocks), if you're unlucky and have very little initial capital, then you must scrounge to survive in order to develop this initial investment.

bitcoin WAS one of the easiest ways to strike it rich, now it's mostly just a good deflationary store of value. it also has the benefit of making your networth unseizable as long as you memorize or are able to safeguard your seed phrases. precious metals is a popular store of value, its growth is very stable but very slow compared to bitcoin and stocks. also, it is heavy, you are unable to transport it across borders, and if your physical storage location is breached or seized, it's over for you. gold is inferior to bitcoin.

but the most important precept i want to teach you is to always save money and keep finding ways to minimize spending. remember that your networth cannot be in fiat/the banks, because it is always losing value. fiat should only be used as an interfacing/transitional layer between the normies and the state institutions and your real networth, which should always be hidden so as to remain untaxable.

do not waste money on food if the government can take care of this through food stamps, do not waste money on rent/mortgage if you can live with your parents or in a car, do not waste money on consumer items you don't really need. in reality, all you need is a bunch of blankets/a sleeping bag, a laptop(you can get a decent refurbished one on ebay for under 100 usd), some cheap clothes you can get at the good will or via ebay or walmart. if you do this, you will be able to dedicate most your income into your appreciating assets.

keep hustling, keep grinding, shoot your dreams and never get up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Deleted member 48689, ItsOver999 and 5 others
Kikes...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
cope

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, russiancelreturns, aleksander and 5 others
So just live like homeless people saving everypenny to be rich when you are 60+. No thank you for advice.

Investing in stock = being rich when you are old with little to no control about your money
Investing in your own bussine/being hustler = being rich and young + you have big impact on your way to being millioner

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, ManletBlackcel, ItsOver999 and 2 others
nah this is facts tho

• +1
Reactions: vyirus
So just live like homeless people saving everypenny to be rich when you are 60+. No thank you for advice.

Investing in stock = being rich when you are old with little to no control about your money
Investing in your own bussine/being hustler = being rich and young + you have big impact on your way to being millioner
refer to my thread on comfort to see that much of your spending on leisure and recreation is market and social gaslighting induced overspending. you are being tricked to spend as much as 50x more than you need for the same, if not superior experience:

concrete example: if you take a gigger job and do just 3 to 5 trips a day is only 1-2 hours of combined working time, which gets you 30-50 dollars a day, per month is 900 to 1500. now if you have welfare in addition to that it's 200-400 food allotment plus and 200-400 general relief depending on your income. so each month you work only 2 hours a day on average yet have around 2k from doing almost no work.

compare that to the average wagie who works 8 hours a day and gets 3k a month. and he has to waste the majority of that on taxes, rent, various bills, and food, whereas you get all of that free via parents/living in car and food stamps, are free to run around and do whatever you want the majority of the day, and you still have most of your income available to invest into bitcoin or any other asset you wish.

living not like a bum, but like diogenes, you will make more money, be happier, wiser, and see more of the actual world instead of living on rails being a tax pig wagie like most normies.

concrete example: if you take a gigger job and do just 3 to 5 trips a day is only 1-2 hours of combined working time, which gets you 30-50 dollars a day, per month is 900 to 1500. now if you have welfare in addition to that it's 200-400 food allotment plus and 200-400 general relief depending on your income. so each month you work only 2 hours a day on average yet have around 2k from doing almost no work.
This is such unbelievable cope. So instead of striving to make actual money that is life changing, you drive uber and collect gibs because you want to avoid paying taxes? So under your system, you are capped out at making 2k a month (nearly half is gibs). So the best it gets is to live under the poverty line.
compare that to the average wagie who works 8 hours a day and gets 3k a month. and he has to waste the majority of that on taxes, rent, various bills, and food, whereas you get all of that free via parents/living in car and food stamps, are free to run around and do whatever you want the majority of the day, and you still have most of your income available to invest into bitcoin or any other asset you wish.
Then you go on to compare your prescribed lifestyle vs the average cattle lifestyle and proclaim that yours is superior because you have a bunch of free time to do what you like. If it was a binary option, I suppose you may make a point, but it isn't. You have to potential to create something of value (either a product or a skill) that you could leverage to make significantly more money and use that money to improve your life with ascensions or invest and create a source of passive income.

The only thing of value in any of your posts is advocating an ascetic lifestyle to save money (essentially monk mode) which I would than argue you should only do until you have reached the point where you can afford all your hard maxes. Other than that, you are a financial gains goblin here to poison the minds of the youths.

Nigga wtf ru saving for then
The reason most ppl want to make money is to live comfortably
This is like putting the cart before the horse, retarded take

• +1
Reactions: Biebercel
Interesting. Why was your youtube channel deleted though? What did you say on the videos?

Were you inspired by Enjoy The Decline by Aaron Clarey?

no i don't read books. most of my thoughts are original, sometimes i copy talking points from my favorite youtube and odysee channels, but it's only because i've had those thoughts already and they just reminded me. my youtube was banned and deleted then my hardware id and ip were banned because the things i was posting in the comments section of every video i watched were too blackpilling. this was back when youtube relied on human reports, and didn't just delete comments automatically.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
making money is all about investing into appreciating assets. in the west most people have manifold opportunities to get decent income. the key is to save as much of this money as possible and put it into something that will always keep growing in value. if you're lucky and born into wealth, the easiest way to do this is through real estate and gambling(stocks), if you're unlucky and have very little initial capital, then you must scrounge to survive in order to develop this initial investment.

bitcoin WAS one of the easiest ways to strike it rich, now it's mostly just a good deflationary store of value. it also has the benefit of making your networth unseizable as long as you memorize or are able to safeguard your seed phrases. precious metals is a popular store of value, its growth is very stable but very slow compared to bitcoin and stocks. also, it is heavy, you are unable to transport it across borders, and if your physical storage location is breached or seized, it's over for you. gold is inferior to bitcoin.

but the most important precept i want to teach you is to always save money and keep finding ways to minimize spending. remember that your networth cannot be in fiat/the banks, because it is always losing value. fiat should only be used as an interfacing/transitional layer between the normies and the state institutions and your real networth, which should always be hidden so as to remain untaxable.

do not waste money on food if the government can take care of this through food stamps, do not waste money on rent/mortgage if you can live with your parents or in a car, do not waste money on consumer items you don't really need. in reality, all you need is a bunch of blankets/a sleeping bag, a laptop(you can get a decent refurbished one on ebay for under 100 usd), some cheap clothes you can get at the good will or via ebay or walmart. if you do this, you will be able to dedicate most your income into your appreciating assets.

keep hustling, keep grinding, shoot your dreams and never get up.
Invest in a shotgun to blow your brains off

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Biggest bullshit on internet ever found...

The healthcare costs of having a smoking polullation is A LOT less than the costs of useless elderly NEETs who take free pension money. Goverments will maybe promote smoking in the future as a population control, same idea with meat products

Sorry wrong thread

• JFL
Reactions: conquer
The healthcare costs of having a smoking polullation is A LOT less than the costs of useless elderly NEETs who take free pension money. Goverments will maybe promote smoking in the future as a population control, same idea with meat products
the government will just keep printing money to get around this and all other issues. usd is going to zero. convert it all to bitcoin before that happens

• +1
Reactions: conquer and LabMale__
Hey, that's what the classic book "The Millionaire Next Door" recommends - save money, live frugally, don't buy expensive items or status symbols like a fancy car, a big house, etc. and eventually you will become a millionaire(after a long time though).

Hey, that's what the classic book "The Millionaire Next Door" recommends - save money, live frugally, don't buy expensive items or status symbols like a fancy car, a big house, etc. and eventually you will become a millionaire(after a long time though).
No thank you I refuse this strategy. Get rich young or die fast. I want to have fun using money when young 20-30. Not when 60 years old grandpa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: conquer, Skywalker, Biebercel and 1 other person
The key here is to unsustainably burst and make money young to afford the various hard maxxes that are necessary for living, than to take things slower and build up a base of talent or business to eventually grow your empire on. With the higher PSL from the surgeries, you should be much more successful in all fields than you would have been before hand and you can consider building up an investment base to produce passive income. Don't listen to this moron with his NEET maxing lifestyle, as if that isn't just a cope for those that are talentless.

The elderly neets do all the smoking but are kept alive by government funding creating a vicious circle of parasitism with their pension

money is literally not even hard to make lol ppl are just lazy and spend way too fucking much. One of the most retarded pieces of mainstream financial advice is needing 3x rent as income. As if you having a higher income and a more expensive apartment means you should spend more on other bullshit? Thats such a stupid mindset. People spend way too much money on stupid fucking shit and put in absolutely zero effort towards progressing in life and just want to stay stagnant, work, do nothing, work, do nothing. And than they wonder why they are poor and still soulless walmart people by 35. If you literally do fucking ANYTHING for 6 months and actually fucking try you will be able to make a little bit of money off it (Even if its a dollar a month, you have to start somewhere, you wont go from $0 revenue to $100000). Get a certifricate, learn a trade, start a marketplace business, learn an instrument, learn a profitable hobby, start a youtube channel, fuck even shill some bullshit services on discord like editing or middle manning or some stupid shit, or get a good physique and try to sell a course. Honestly if you actually legitimately put in some fucking effort, not twiddle your thumbs for 7 hours of your free time a day and mentally masturbate about a single hour of progress you made, youll most likely be at a place where you can atleast earn a dime from it. And I get it, we have all been there, but I hate it when people make these retarded threads talking about dumbass esoteric guru philosophies on how you can make money. Its literally so fucking simple. Work more, spend less, invest more, scale your income. Thats it theres nothing more too it.

• +1
Reactions: popxo, forevergymcelling, Traxanas and 4 others
money is literally not even hard to make lol ppl are just lazy and spend way too fucking much. One of the most retarded pieces of mainstream financial advice is needing 3x rent as income. As if you having a higher income and a more expensive apartment means you should spend more on other bullshit? Thats such a stupid mindset. People spend way too much money on stupid fucking shit and put in absolutely zero effort towards progressing in life and just want to stay stagnant, work, do nothing, work, do nothing. And than they wonder why they are poor and still soulless walmart people by 35. If you literally do fucking ANYTHING for 6 months and actually fucking try you will be able to make a little bit of money off it (Even if its a dollar a month, you have to start somewhere, you wont go from $0 revenue to $100000). Get a certifricate, learn a trade, start a marketplace business, learn an instrument, learn a profitable hobby, start a youtube channel, fuck even shill some bullshit services on discord like editing or middle manning or some stupid shit, or get a good physique and try to sell a course. Honestly if you actually legitimately put in some fucking effort, not twiddle your thumbs for 7 hours of your free time a day and mentally masturbate about a single hour of progress you made, youll most likely be at a place where you can atleast earn a dime from it. And I get it, we have all been there, but I hate it when people make these retarded threads talking about dumbass esoteric guru philosophies on how you can make money. Its literally so fucking simple. Work more, spend less, invest more, scale your income. Thats it theres nothing more too it.
On point

so save money until agepill fucks you completely got it