Making more than $1 million USD working from home

Obviously not. The same way you couldnt build an electronic circuit if you dont know anything about electronics
do you know about this nft shit then? do i need to know programming for it?

i see people on fiver charging minimum $30 for this shit.

do you know about this nft shit then? do i need to know programming for it?

i see people on fiver charging minimum $30 for this shit.
Building a whole blockchain from scratch and selling some shitty NFT are completely different things. You can sell NFTs but you need to market them, ideally you would be a a public figure with a large following

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Building a whole blockchain from scratch and selling some shitty NFT are completely different things. You can sell NFTs but you need to market them, ideally you would be a a public figure with a large following
No i actually asked for like this one. People request you to make NFTs for them.
So i wont have to deal with marketing part. Just legally scamming some day dreamers.

link

No i actually asked for like this one. People request you to make NFTs for them.
So i wont have to deal with marketing part. Just legally scamming some day dreamers.

link
Ok, you can try that if you have the artistic skills. But this guy gets 20bucks for creating 1k NFTs.

Now he probably reuses the same ones for different buyers with slight modifications. And he has probably some program that generates those 1000 variations of a given design.

Doesnt look like he makes a lot of money to me

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Ok, you can try that if you have the artistic skills. But this guy gets 20bucks for creating 1k NFTs.

Now he probably reuses the same ones for different buyers with slight modifications. And he has probably some program that generates those 1000 variations of a given design.

Doesnt look like he makes a lot of money to me
well i dont live in west, so its a really decent money for me but fuck it.

i think i will go for the discord route. will learn to set up servers for nft and crypto communities and will learn to program discord bots.