Making O’ Pry Ideal

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Apparently the ideal nose to philtrum ratio is 2.0.

O’ Pry at 2.3:

433BB6C5 5165 4823 93E9 BA9521AC2011

O’ Pry at 2.0:

B4628EDC FA60 4C76 A5E4 84E889FA7480

O’ Pry at 1.9:

DECE0342 62E1 407C AE10 9ADEE19D5F68

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 3323
20200719 152927

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 9499 and 17 others
No fucking difference

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: jdz6777, Deleted member 8064, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
Isn't the ideal ratio like 2.25? Looks worse in the after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and thecel
the ideal is 2.3 for men

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
You cant just change the philtrum without changing the chin as well. It affects multiple ratios you know thats why it looks weird

• +1

mogs

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and thecel
You cant just change the philtrum without changing the chin as well. It affects multiple ratios you know thats why it looks weird
I changed the nose, not the philtrum. But it does affect the size indirectly. I might make his chin bigger to keep it ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I changed the nose, not the philtrum. But it does affect the size indirectly. I might make his chin bigger to keep it ideal.

Check this thread man it has all the information you need

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

• +1
Reactions: ayfhdsfsdlgj and Patrick Baitman
Check this thread man it has all the information you need

Doesn’t include nose to philtrum ratio.

99170FB6 080E 43A9 859B B2B89DA4FCCF
CEFCB84A D01D 404C 87B1 07ABCB010256
45785247 1BA9 4CBA ADB5 10AD29D58AC3

Here you have Perfect O'pry

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SadnessWYJ, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
looks worse actually
jfl

2.1to 2.4 i would say

Didn’t adjust his chin to keep that ratio ideal.
No even if you did it would still look worse
Long nose + short philtrum is the best combo someone can have
Shorter philtrum mogs long philtrum by miles, o pry has 13mm philtrum which is ideal

No even if you did it would still look worse
Long nose + short philtrum is the best combo someone can have
Shorter philtrum mogs long philtrum by miles, o pry has 13mm philtrum which is ideal
No, proportional nose to philtrum is what matters. The second picture looks better, but not adjusting the chin was a mistake. Third picture is below the ideal so of course it looks worse.

No, proportional nose to philtrum is what matters. The second picture looks better, but not adjusting the chin was a mistake. Third picture is below the ideal so of course it looks worse.
dont agree but whatever man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Making Ian Somerhalder Ideal

Making Ian Somerhalder Ideal

Eyes look shit because you didn’t adjust the irises and gave them a fake coloring. Can hardly tell a difference with anything else.

Reminder that, while conventional beauty standards are a must if you’re going to slay, some imperfections can complement the face.

Somerhalder’s IPD is a legit fix, as he looks better with wider set eyes. However, his shape is still way better than the average guy.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Sorry I wont go on a date with you, you are the most handsome man after Tom Cruise in the world but your philtrum is 1mm too large Im so sorry jfl

Sorry I wont go on a date with you, you are the most handsome man after Tom Cruise in the world but your philtrum is 1mm too large Im so sorry jfl
I love how people’s first instinct on this site is either to say “shit thread” or just strawman what the poster says. Of course O’ Pry looks god tier either way. The second picture just looks better.

2.3 look better imo

I love how people’s first instinct on this site is either to say “shit thread” or just strawman what the poster says. Of course O’ Pry looks god tier either way. The second picture just looks better.
The second pic looks like shit. Wtf?

Long nose + short philtrum is the best combo ever. Just keep coping tbh