Making Rosemary Oil

shadow109

shadow109

Bronze
Making Rosemary Oil extract for the prostaglandin protocol, what carrier oil should I use? Would extra virgin olive oil be fine for eyebrows

Just buy it

• +1
Reactions: AySab, anitalooksmax and Thebbcmaxxer
Making Rosemary Oil extract for the prostaglandin protocol, what carrier oil should I use? Would extra virgin olive oil be fine for eyebrows
What is prostaglandin protocol?
Also rosemary oil isnt made the way you think it is, its made by steam distilling the leaves and flowers

Also rosemary oil isnt made the way you think it is, its made by steam distilling the leaves and flowers
Wdym

Its not made by putting rosemary in a careier oil but its made by steam distilling the rosemary to release its essential oil

Tbh the prostaglandin pathway is a dead end pge-1/2 can't do much without wnt just use minoxidil it activates pge-2 and wnt

Just buy it
Tbh the prostaglandin pathway is a dead end pge-1/2 can't do much without wnt just use minoxidil it activates pge-2 and wnt
she's saying rosemary is cope