Making S$400 000 a year.

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
(I'm not making it right now straight away. But I'm practicing questions with a Physics Bachelor's level textbook. Planning on getting a Masters)

With a Masters in Physics working in the Quant/Quantitative Finance sector.

Singapore dollars of course.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Alt Number 3 and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
money to be made in singapore

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
i call BS
Boy you don't call nothing on my forum. Not anymore. You gotta get my permission from now on. Pm me first if you want to talk like that to another user.

money to be made in singapore

Don't know. I will apply once I get my Masters done. Just follow wherever I get the biggest money. Currently doing Bachelor's level Physics. So far pretty doable. Along with Calculus 1, 2 and 3.

Last edited:
Don't know. I will apply once I get my Masters done. Just follow wherever I get the biggest money. Currently doing Bachelor's level Physics. So far pretty doable. Along with Calculus 1, 2 and 3.
you will bro. i know some friends over there making 50 racks a month. we had dinner at marina bay sands. we only going up from here

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Are you the one making $400k a year from a quant finance degree?

Brother I'm currently preparing myself for Physics Bachelor's. Practicing questions with University-level Physics textbooks. Also need to do Calc 1, 2 & 3.(important for Physics students along with Differential Equations)

I saw a Particle Physics Masters textbook. It was extremely difficult.

you will bro. i know some friends over there making 50 racks a month. we had dinner at marina bay sands. we only going up from here

What are their majors? And which sector do they work in?

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Brother I'm currently preparing myself for Physics Bachelor's. Practicing questions with University-level Physics textbooks. Also need to do Calc 1, 2 & 3.(important for Physics students along with Differential Equations)

I saw a Particle Physics Masters textbook. It was extremely difficult.
cool physics retarded idk why u want a degree with that u should just stick with quant finance. That’s where the real money is. Especially with every firm on Wall Street trading using algorithms to trade. You could make a lot of money in the field I’m studying finance rn but I’m tryna trade stocks

Aren't you 32 years old and still doing a levels lmao

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
(I'm not making it right now straight away. But I'm practicing questions with a Physics Bachelor's level textbook. Planning on getting a Masters)

With a Masters in Physics working in the Quant/Quantitative Finance sector.

Singapore dollars of course.
Singapore currency has overtaken CAD by 2 cents, mogger ass country. in USD this is 296k job, wagecucks seething rn.

400k yearly wage and still wont be able to afford a car JFL.

Singapore currency has overtaken CAD by 2 cents, mogger ass country. in USD this is 296k job, wagecucks seething rn.

400k yearly wage and still wont be able to afford a car JFL.

You can get a Lambo or Ferrari in Singapore for $1 mill.

How much money do you need per month to live comfortably in Singapore?

im planning on doing the same but with maths

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
You can get a Lambo or Ferrari in Singapore for $1 mill.
Are you retarded? The price of super cars does not change dependent on where you are in the world the price of a Ferrari in America is the same price of a Ferrari in Singapore dumb nerd. Now go study and slave away the rest of your life until you can finally retire at the dreadful age of 65 and watch TV while the thought of killing yourself is on your mind everyday while you slowly deteriorate into nothingness and lonliness

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Are you retarded? The price of super cars does not change dependent on where you are in the world the price of a Ferrari in America is the same price of a Ferrari in Singapore dumb nerd. Now go study and slave away the rest of your life until you can finally retire at the dreadful age of 65 and watch TV while the thought of killing yourself is on your mind everyday while you slowly deteriorate into nothingness and lonliness

You need to pay tax in Singapore, retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746