Making the best and most skillfull crew on org

C

Cr™

Bronze
This is different than all my other groups as they all failed because most users are inactive, dont want to make money , and arent trying to grow their skills.

so im introducing this new group only a select few will be put. If you are wondering what we will be doing in this group.

1- social media accounts we will grow social media accounts related to self improvement that will make us money and also give us access to sponsors with other companies though this isnt all

2- we'll also see upcoming creators who are good-looking and hire them into our groups and brands and make them advertise our stuff

3- Our stuff will be E-Books , courses , private communities (not related to this crew just basic looksmaxxing) we'll also start products such as supplements,skincare, haircare basically like dilon's hair spray brand simpletics which brings in 180k a month

4- we will work together to make YouTube automation channels that bring us extra revenue

5- Meme coins (self explanatory)

Now all of this might sound promising but not everyone can get in , only a select few with actually important skills people who arent inactive 24/7 and actually want to make money

Skills required :(if you have one of the below you can join)

Coding/Web design/App design must be atleast intermediate level and be able to create websites programs

Video editing/Graphics design also must be intermediate level but if your beginner and good at it then welcome in.

Influencer with atleast 10k followers on tiktok doesnt have to have your face

Crypto trader (must be really good and made atleast 50k on coins).

HTN/ Chadlite facially (you will become an influencer for our brand and advertise) immediate qualification

Book designer aka graphic design but if you have experience with books that makes you different than the first

Now if you are interested please send me a private message and I'll discuss with you and in the end everyone that has been accepted all will join a private telegram channel.

Serious people only thanks.

Goodluck to everyone. :feelshah:

@Orc @Clavicular greycel mentions etc etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, thvg, N1666 and 7 others
this is cringe af wtf are you even talking about dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen, STUPIDREFEREES, Imretarded? and 15 others
This is different than all my other groups as they all failed because most users are inactive, dont want to make money , and arent trying to grow their skills.

so im introducing this new group only a select few will be put. If you are wondering what we will be doing in this group.

1- social media accounts we will grow social media accounts related to self improvement that will make us money and also give us access to sponsors with other companies though this isnt all

2- we'll also see upcoming creators who are good-looking and hire them into our groups and brands and make them advertise our stuff

3- Our stuff will be E-Books , courses , private communities (not related to this crew just basic looksmaxxing) we'll also start products such as supplements,skincare, haircare basically like dilon's hair spray brand simpletics which brings in 180k a month

4- we will work together to make YouTube automation channels that bring us extra revenue

Now all of this might sound promising but not everyone can get in , only a select few with actually important skills people who arent inactive 24/7 and actually want to make money

Coding/Web design/App design must be atleast intermediate level and be able to create websites programs

Video editing/Graphics design also must be intermediate level but if your beginner and good at it then welcome in.

HTN/ Chadlite facially (you will become an influencer for our brand and advertise) immediate qualification

Book designer aka graphic design but if you have experience with books that makes you different than the first

Now if you are interested please send me a private message and I'll discuss with you and in the end everyone that has been accepted all will join a private telegram channel.

dndr

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and retardedcel
Not a bad idea, but this is the wrong forum for this - you'll only find teen tiktokcels here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop, murdah, tempelcat4 and 2 others

Jfl recruiting Business partners on a forum mostly populated by ahdh debilitated autistis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Imretarded?, murdah and 2 others
Not a bad idea, but this is the wrong forum for this - you'll only find teen tiktokcels here
thats the problem there's no where else to find people

• JFL
Reactions: retardedcel
meh some high iq ppl here
but the high iq ppl here are ambitious because of their gaping insecurities about their looks and how they are perceived, not because they want to "escape the matrix".

and most of the people here are highschool - university age, aka mostly shitheads.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, tempelcat4 and retardedcel
but the high iq ppl here are ambitious because of their gaping insecurities about their looks and how they are perceived, not because they want to "escape the matrix".

and most of the people here are highschool - university age, aka mostly shitheads.
they need surgery and how do you get surgery? you make money so thats why i did this

• JFL
I fumbled 2 million dollars on $neiro 1 million dollars on $scf 500k on $dmaga

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and retardedcel
I fumbled 2 million dollars on $neiro 1 million dollars on $scf 500k on $dmaga
if you got proof send it in pm and your welcome in

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Arsene, retardedcel and 1 other person

Add me I'm a pro at getting money out of 40 yos

• JFL
delusional if you think you can start a business off of an incel website full of rotters and retards, go on linkedin nigga :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, beefliverontop, Imretarded? and 3 others
if ur not rich already its over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, copemaxxeer, Arsene and 1 other person
delusional if you think you can start a business off of an incel website full of rotters and retards, go on linkedin nigga :lul:
my friend if you do not sissapear

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
Gay ass nigger💀

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
they need surgery and how do you get surgery? you make money so thats why i did this
but most of the fags here wont even go in to a botox clinic, let alone going under the knife

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and NZb6Air
Shit thread but high effort so I might not delete this thread. It's going to be hard starting any of this without some kind of funding.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Imretarded?
Shit thread but high effort so I might not delete this thread. It's going to be hard starting any of this without some kind of funding.
watch that mouth i take no prisoners 🗣️🗣️ and i do have funding

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena