Making the best and most skillfull crew on org

This is different than all my other groups as they all failed because most users are inactive, dont want to make money , and arent trying to grow their skills.

so im introducing this new group only a select few will be put. If you are wondering what we will be doing in this group.

1- social media accounts we will grow social media accounts related to self improvement that will make us money and also give us access to sponsors with other companies though this isnt all

2- we'll also see upcoming creators who are good-looking and hire them into our groups and brands and make them advertise our stuff

3- Our stuff will be E-Books , courses , private communities (not related to this crew just basic looksmaxxing) we'll also start products such as supplements,skincare, haircare basically like dilon's hair spray brand simpletics which brings in 180k a month

4- we will work together to make YouTube automation channels that bring us extra revenue

5- Meme coins (self explanatory)

Now all of this might sound promising but not everyone can get in , only a select few with actually important skills people who arent inactive 24/7 and actually want to make money

Skills required :(if you have one of the below you can join)

Coding/Web design/App design must be atleast intermediate level and be able to create websites programs

Video editing/Graphics design also must be intermediate level but if your beginner and good at it then welcome in.

Influencer with atleast 10k followers on tiktok doesnt have to have your face

Crypto trader (must be really good and made atleast 50k on coins).

HTN/ Chadlite facially (you will become an influencer for our brand and advertise) immediate qualification

Book designer aka graphic design but if you have experience with books that makes you different than the first

Now if you are interested please send me a private message and I'll discuss with you and in the end everyone that has been accepted all will join a private telegram channel.

Serious people only thanks.

Goodluck to everyone. :feelshah:

@Orc @Clavicular greycel mentions etc etc
im good at book design

You needed to comment on my post fag :lul: I live rent free in your head "depressionmaxxing" absolute fag
Your „skill“ would be sucking dudes off