Making your nose slightly smaller non-surgically

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
I've been doing face exercises basically for more than 2 years and stopped some months ago because most are not really worth keeping them up. In the last weeks, after MSE expansion, I noticed that the base of my nose got slightly wider, which is to be expected obviously, but it kind of hurt my eyes looking at it because the intercanthal distance didn't expand accordingly, so it's less harmonious and more asymmetrical alltogether. Anyway, I measured 36-37mm for my nose width(often enough), and lately I've started doing the nose exercise again, that I had been doing for a long time but stopped some time ago, to see if it really changes measurably. And it really did; it's no more than 35mm wide now at this point (and I'm not a retard who doesn't know how to measure properly), and is also visually slightly "slimmer"

Right pic is the measurement I'm referring to

B9781455711833500116_f11-04-9781455711833.jpg

The nose exercise I've been doing is similar to this(ngl she kind of looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrom):

It may not be useful for everyone I guess but many could profit from a slightly sharper, slimmer nose, tho I don't know about any downsides of the exercise yet(maybe causing wrinkles or whatever), except time and effort

It's probably best to just do it 2x/week 1-2 sets about 10 short holds(after a while maybe 1x/week to just keep the results). Implement it into your active looksmaxing routine somehow, it takes just 1 min tbh and you gotta take those small 1% improvements wherever it's possible

Try it now and report back in 2 days, a small difference should already be there. If you stop doing the exercise the nose will go back to it's initial shape anyway

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, thecel, Deleted member 11479 and 1 other person
i have a truecel tier nose (bell shape)

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
my nose is already small and defined

get mogged n1ggers

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel

Attachments

• Screenshot_25.png
    Screenshot_25.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Racky, SemMoney and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., Deleted member 10177 and 6 others
OP, are you white?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
these were two tribes Samburu and Massai
6 ft 3 inches

They are considered one of the tallest people in the world with average height of 6 ft 3 inches according to some reports. Traditionally, the Maasai diet consisted of raw meat, raw milk, and raw blood from cattle.

And of course their diet is composed of raw milk and raw meat etc
People still think height is mainly genetic 😂

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Racky, Deleted member 10615 and 3 others
6 ft 3 inches

They are considered one of the tallest people in the world with average height of 6 ft 3 inches according to some reports. Traditionally, the Maasai diet consisted of raw meat, raw milk, and raw blood from cattle.

And of course their diet is composed of raw milk and raw meat etc
People still think height is mainly genetic 😂
The nilotes in general are smaller because malnutrition
They used to be average like 6ft 6

Shilluk High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy
Tallest African Tribes
Pin on people
Pin on Africa

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
  • +1