Making your own life better is the only thing that matters tbh

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
The human race is hopeless ngl, people treat each other so badly, dividing themselves in meaningless groups to hate one another, to make other people feel bad, nobody gives that much of a fuck for other humans suffering, nobody really cares for anyone besides their friends and family(at best)

This is sad, I would like to change the world, to do whatever I can to reduce our suffering as a species but its just pointless, all I can do is taking care of myself and reduce my own suffering, fighting everyday against millions of motherfuckers who are willing to literally destroy my soul if needed for them to have a better life

focus on yourself, dont do bad things and hope for the best

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, curryslayerordeath, JustBeCurry and 3 others
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I stopped caring about anyone else honestly

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Indeed, those who cannot help themselves are a lost cause.

good advice but whenever i hope for the best life fucks me over. what do? :feelsbadman:
take care of yourself and keep going brotha, hope for the best because thinking that everything will go wrong will only make you suffer and cause you unnecessary anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
ill try as hard as i can but something might break along the way

agree completely, every time i see random hostility and conflict occur, makes me realize how useless attempting to pursue some savior-esque cause is. only thing we can do is reduce how badly we are treated and come to peace w the fact that there is nothing we can do.

ill try as hard as i can but something might break along the way
same bro, but keep going, do whatever it takes, we really cant save our species , the most we can do is try to save ourselves

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry