Makinithappen tribute

bro took this shit too seriously

Nah believe me when I say he is getting his head kicked in.

I want to see him fight.

He can't put up irl. If he can, he has gotta prove it right?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Let's make this a fair battle.

You loved me as your bully victim. Well I'm willing to give you the chance at more love, but this time irl

Where do you want us to meet? Your choice.

u didnt delete cuh

I came out and it asked me to cancel, to see what notifications I had. I didn't cancel, just wanted to see the notifications and who was chattin' shit of course. A few guys were, but nothing surprising.

Then logged on again just now after a night out and I see this man has gone to huge trouble to design this montage.

So what we will do is we will see if it's all fun and game irl and if he can back up his online talk and front as the leader autist

It's going to be interesting to see if he can land a punch

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
I came out and it asked me to cancel, to see what notifications I had. I didn't cancel, just wanted to see the notifications and who was chattin' shit of course. A few guys were, but nothing surprising.

Then logged on again just now after a night out and I see this man has gone to huge trouble to design this montage.

So what we will do is we will see if it's all fun and game irl and if he can back up his online talk and front as the leader autist

It's going to be interesting to see if he can land a punch
bro just distance urself from this shit man focus on ur masculine chareisma and virtues this shit is poisoning u

Good one. Only he is 5'7-5'9 too so no difference

I doubt he's much taller than me at 5'8. Whether he is or he isn't is irrelevant. I can just tell by his bitchy personality that he can;t put up in the real world. So I want to lock horns. I want a destination and a meet and I want it soon.

bro just distance urself from this shit man focus on ur masculine chareisma and virtues this shit is poisoning u

He's a dead man walking. If he doesn't want to meet I will find him based on the information he has given me about his grammar school.

I will go there and give his first name and age and find out where he works, what he does.

No man does this to another without repercussions.

So Vic are you going to save the pair of us a lot of time and come meet me or are you going to stay behind your smartphone or computer/laptop and carry on these autist games with 17 year old virgins cheering you on from different states in AMerica?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 15827, Landorus and 2 others
Vic. I want to meet asap. When you wake up in the British morning answer your WhatsApp messaging and arrange a date with me.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
this is the fucking internet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Exactly and that's why identities can be faked and things that you wouldnt say irl are being said.

So if he believes my persona on here is an act and his is real, let's meet.

I call this a generation clash between Zoomers and Millennials and a difference on perspective.

I want to resolve tht and show who's perspective matters more in the real world.

You called yourself 'katty' and 'bitchy'on whatsapp victor. I want to meet you irl.

Once I have battered and bruised your face, I also want to see if you will be a snitch
I'm free Tuesday? Where you based?
Nah believe me when I say he is getting his head kicked in.
He's a dead man walking. If he doesn't want to meet I will find him based on the information he has given me about his grammar school.
why are you so mad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, ✿👍col, Deleted member 16834 and 6 others
Baf053926a877ef4523e58a660405aad

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, noodlelover, UglyGod360 and 2 others
Vic. I want to meet asap. When you wake up in the British morning answer your WhatsApp messaging and arrange a date with me.
Nigga wanna go on a date with his bully, Ravi has stockhold syndrome jfl

I wish the best for the couple :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Landorus and Kingkellz

I will go there and give his first name and age and find out where he works, what he does.
Screenshot 20220224 025803 Chrome
@volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Frank Jack

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others
8aef578bd844ee133df1b88d90a0a1fb

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Nigga u said u live in london right?

Wanna meet up and fight?

I’ll crack ur peanut skull so hard ur cyclops ipd will turn into my mogger wide ipd

never began for you.
lets make it happen

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus and Deleted member
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 15827, Landorus and 3 others
Absolutely ludicrous stuff going on in my dms with makinit rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, StrangerDanger, the BULL and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, StrangerDanger, the BULL and 1 other person
Vc me bruv
Breaking bad coward

You're lucky we are in different countries or else I would bash your face in giving more right side maxilla asymmetry than you've ever had before. I might even get some guys to beat the shit out of you. I bet your gay chaiwala ass will call the police on me for this too?:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
What a beta male loooool. It's very evident to see this man was bullied as a child in school.

Responding like it's water of a duck's back to the try-hard people pleasing twat​

He sounds like my homosexual cousin named Ashish in this one. Way man's voice broke up at the beginning too :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Incel rage. Self proclaimed witty comic and comedian. The jester maxing funny guy that gets a robust 3/10 bird

You can show all the bad pictures you like from 2020 quarantine, it never changes the fact you stuck your pee pee into this:

2688745 Screenshot 20220110 202710 Gallery

This army sergeant held your dick to attention. ATTENTION! Left right march!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Let's meet bro. You've larped as this character with these autistic tendencies for quite a while now.

Let's actually meet in real life and discuss the problem each of us have of one another in an adult manner.

I want to see what it is you have to say for yourself irl. I want to hear you say this shit to me in person so I can establish just exactly what your real personality is

Once I have battered and bruised your face, I also want to see if you will be a snitch
That's brutal man