MakinItHappen vs Birdcell with updated pictures from Birdcell

Who mogs?

• MakinItHappen

• Birdcell

Results are only viewable after voting.
You need to hand over your fucking rating license
I hope your Fiverr business tanks after your recent shit takes, it's a shame to see a blackpiller cope so hard
You have a loisence for that cope?
Istockphoto 183281884 1024x1024

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670 and StrangerDanger
Yes the only ratio you have on him is the chin to philtrum cause you both have equally bad IPD. (Though he has higher IPD in absolute measurements so it looks better)
His FWHR, midface is better + he doesn't have NCT at all.
So he mogs in ratios which is only one part of the equation. In soft features and coloring he undoubtedly mogs you in so that's 3 for 3

No. He is short-faced you spastic.

He has absolutely horrendous facial averageness.

I am one of the main characters on this forum and these socially ill equipped and awkward Zoomers don't like that I carry myself well as it reminds them of what skills they lack - so that might just also have played a small part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Lmao at saying he has a better midface LOOOOOOL

No. He is short-faced you spastic.

He has absolutely horrendous facial averageness.

I am one of the main characters on this forum and these socially ill equipped and awkward Zoomers don't like that I carry myself well as it reminds them of what skills they lack - so that might just also have played a small part.
He mogs you objectively.
He mogs you before men.
He mogs you before women.
He mogs you in the polls.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
0c4f9ed74e7bb65288c5d0f62867aca4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211215-100237~2.png
    Screenshot_20211215-100237~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211208-233004~4.png
    Screenshot_20211208-233004~4.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211206-160351~2.png
    Screenshot_20211206-160351~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211206-223048~2.png
    Screenshot_20211206-223048~2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JFL and StrangerDanger
You lack facial averageness

View attachment 1528884
Jfl lmao this greycel is measuring ratios from selfies

Bruh what is this shit? Taking the word of one guy over 30, dismissing disagreement as trolling... youre better than this

you know who that reminds me of Sketch 1644272424365

@StrangerDanger @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 9641, .👽. and 7 others

Bruh what is this shit? Taking the word of one guy over 30, dismissing disagreement as trolling... youre better than this

you know who that reminds me of View attachment 1528889

theres a pattern here with coping curries.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Birdcell
Id kill to have birdcells bigonial width the one thing i lack that cant be obtanied in any possible way

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
why are curries so weird man is swear to god. makinithappen claims to be the most NT curry but hes just as weird as every other bib and vegane curry:feelskek:
@prettyboislime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, prettyboislime, JFL and 2 others

Keep being a sheep and conforming to the autist aspie norm

393025d7ae2c6770c1c242bdf707718e

With your Zoomer herd mentality nonsense on the internet :ROFLMAO: bet this gives you a high

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Id kill to have birdcells bigonial width the one thing i lack that cant be obtanied in any possible way
Master hypertrophy , Fillers , Implants , and there's even a jaw widening surgery . You got it bro (y):feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
Disregard my vote please

Disregard my vote please

You're a fucking cllown if you think that guy mogs me

2731207 2731197 Screenshot 20220125 1043403

It can only mean that you think he mogs you or that you mog me, which you don't with your recession alone :LOL: I've never met someone so deluded and lacking objectivity

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Birdcell
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Does he have Short face syndrome?

He has a very short face and yet these guys are saying he has a better facial height to width ratio :ROFLMAO::LOL:

92c8b108662f5cb3bda8b9688baeb7a8

Exposing this pussboy

Lmao let this poor dude alone. Tbh I asked all my female friends , they all say that you mog me an they would love to date you , no cap.

03bb4e8529a49b755c8dd76e7ab3ad30

• Love it
Lmao let this poor dude alone. Tbh I asked all my female friends , they all say that you mog me an they would love to date you , no cap.

You dont have a female in your life that you know outside your mother. That's what's no cap

I hope you embraced that time you were breast fed because you've got a long-road ahead. OGRE

• So Sad
You dont have a female in your life that you know outside your mother. That's what's no cap

I hope you embraced that time you were breast fed because you've got a long-road ahead. OGRE
Yeah true it's over , tbh all the votes , I paid them actually , there was no other way I could win a mog battle against you :Comfy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03

It's because I'm right. At most these ratios are skewed by .5% - .7%. Someone who has good ratios will never deviate completly from the ideal, regardless of distortion. Also, about his FWHR, it's not better it's too high. That's why without even asking him I knew he had SFS.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I mean it's his opinion , if I'm LTN , incel or truecel whatever , I really don't care , since I'm not looksmaxxing for jb's anyway
you're a mid tier normie, not ltn or incel by any means.

• +1
Indians rn after ravi's self humiliation thread
1743339 india 15300390272

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, WontStopNorwooding and Birdcell
you're a mid tier normie, not ltn or incel by any means.
What's my honest upper limit ? I could work with genio and hairline lowering , + leanmax to give me decent results , something like this maybe
The chin on second pic is probably to exaggerated
I just changed chin and hairline

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220203-232348.png
    Screenshot_20220203-232348.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220203-225049.png
    Screenshot_20220203-225049.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
What's my honest upper limit ? I could work with genio and hairline lowering , + leanmax to give me decent results , something like this maybe
HTN/low chadlite - but I'd honestly try to prettyboymax like mirin if I were you.

• +1
Yes the only ratio you have on him is the chin to philtrum cause you both have equally bad IPD. (Though he has higher IPD in absolute measurements so it looks better)
His FWHR, midface is better + he doesn't have NCT at all.
So he mogs in ratios which is only one part of the equation. In soft features and coloring he undoubtedly mogs you in so that's 3 for 3
literal retarded faggot
anyone picking birdcell is cause hes white whihc i doubt he even is:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

makin looks wayy better

taller chin
much better harmony
idc
that short face is literal incel trait

• Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Post a legit chadlite , so that I can look what I need
Can't think of anyone with your ratios + pheno who's chadlite. Appeal matters a lot more though anyway

• +1
any user thinking muh compact is retarded

tall chin literally mogs short faced

put him in the slavs country you subhuman romanina gypy dogs and hell do muhc better than that mongolian

any user thinking muh compact is retarded

tall chin literally mogs short faced

put him in the slavs country you subhuman romanina gypy dogs and hell do muhc better than that mongolian
Are you paki or Indian ?
A short chin is imo very easy to fix

Are you paki or Indian ?
A short chin is imo very easy to fix

Stop having an opinion

You posted this photo of you and thought it did you favours:

2731207 2731197 Screenshot 20220125 1043403 1

Imo you don't need hairline lowering. Your hairline is not high nor forehead big, lowering hair line will make your face even more short. All you need to ascend is about a 5 on top of hair with low or mid fade, to become 12 percent bodyfat, to have tall chin. If you do not want fade then you can always get shorter on sides and back but no fade. This will elongate the face. I think that without surgery you should go for the beard and fade. If you somehow get taller chin you can probably do just a stubble or clean shaven and if you wanted to have slightly longer sides like khabib for example. I have short face from overbite but I don't have the facial maturation for short hair yet and I cant grow a beard yet so I am kind of screwed right now but I was able to come up with this solution. Also I do not think longer hair would suit you personally and think you should go for a shorter style. If anyone reads all of this you need to realize his pheno , hair and facial features are not mean to appeal to jb and that he can have appeal to girls early to mid 20s with short hair.

• +1
HTN/low chadlite - but I'd honestly try to prettyboymax like mirin if I were you.
he needs to work with what he has been given and mascmax. Mascmax doesnt have to equal balding and poor collagen.

Imo you don't need hairline lowering. Your hairline is not high nor forehead big, lowering hair line will make your face even more short. All you need to ascend is about a 5 on top of hair with low or mid fade, to become 12 percent bodyfat, to have tall chin. If you do not want fade then you can always get shorter on sides and back but no fade. This will elongate the face. I think that without surgery you should go for the beard and fade. If you somehow get taller chin you can probably do just a stubble or clean shaven and if you wanted to have slightly longer sides like khabib for example. I have short face from overbite but I don't have the facial maturation for short hair yet and I cant grow a beard yet so I am kind of screwed right now but I was able to come up with this solution. Also I do not think longer hair would suit you personally and think you should go for a shorter style. If anyone reads all of this you need to realize his pheno , hair and facial features are not mean to appeal to jb and that he can have appeal to girls early to mid 20s with short hair.
Thank you for this bro

• Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale
he needs to work with what he has been given and mascmax. Mascmax doesnt have to equal balding and poor collagen.
I'm currently sitting at 15% bf with heavy wayer retention , maybe going even lower would give me more definition in the face

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale