4.2 KB · Views: 81
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Baldingman1998 and muhammaddeen233
Makin it happen is 8psl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, AcneScars, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Even myself voted for Makithappen.

Sometimes as man, you need to accept defeat.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6273, Offensive Bias and 9 others

There's literally no man better looking than Ravi​

And I'm not talking about 2007 Ravi with autistic photos on his Facebook, I'm not talking about 2008 Ravi who won the Ford Men's Supermodel of the World in São Paulo and then won a Ford modelling contract and worked for Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani and others, I'm not talking about 2016 post-prime bearded Ravi with two kids and married with Jessiann Gravel Beland, hell, I'm talking about 2010 Ravi with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 6'5" tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal and neutral canthal tilt with no scleral show and no upper eyelid exposure, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull.Ravi comes very close to perfection. There are virtually no flaws in his facial appearance, the only flaws can be drawn when we go below the neck.. which is irrelevant when you consider his facial aesthetics.He has perfect maxillofacial growth which becomes evident from the zygomatic arches that project wide (adds facial width) and are round in shape in the tipping points. The nose is perfect: straight nasal septum indicates the face hasn't grown vertically more than it should at any point in developmental time so it doesn't appear hooked, it is also devoid of any obscure mal/formations, crookedness or deviation (some of which are typically caused by allergies or force trauma).He has near perfect dentofacial growth. While he has gotten some dental aid with orthodontics (evident from the appearance of his top central and lateral incisors+canines), his bite is perfect. You can tell this by looking at his lip posture, which is affected by the position of the mandible, and anyone will agree that it looks nice and balanced.The mandible is in an ideal position which means there's no malocclusion, and malocclusions have an enormous impact on the aesthetic appearance of the face. This is rare because with modern [western] diet and the rapid increase of allergies, it is extremely hard for most males to develop a nice looking jaw (not to mention that you need the appropriate testosterone levels and genetics to develop one). Lots of males that would normally develop a jaw similar to Ravi’s don't, because of mouth breathing or improper masticatory usage (the diet is too soft). It takes a perfect growing environment on top of good genes and hormone profile to develop a balanced facial structure like Ravi’s, and that's leaving out the individual features like the eye area, which in Ravi’s case is unique in itself.Now combine all this with the fact that he is over 6'2''. A good looking face with pretty features is hard to achieve when given a tall skeletal build. Most guys that you see with really pretty or handsome faces are 5'9'' to 5'11'', i.e. average height. You will very rarely see someone as aesthetic with masculine features as Ravi. You see beautiful women all the time and there's nothing admirable about being a pretty girl because it's so easily achievable and common. Beautiful men are an exception to the rule; something that should be admired, not only because of the beauty itself but the difficulty in achieving such beauty.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 10987, ilyess and 5 others
Even myself voted for Makithappen.

Sometimes as man, you need to accept defeat.
Bullshit, u are 8 psl horse-like mogger bro

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Why such shit pictures of my boy Ravi

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 14312
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, muhammaddeen233 and .👽.
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Baldingman1998, muhammaddeen233 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
horseface vs indian chico

this is obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
inb4 200 replies

ripped makinithapen looks V good tho. mirin

Both faced the age pill and r invisible now

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 14312
  • +1

There's literally no man better looking than Ravi​

And I'm not talking about 2007 Ravi with autistic photos on his Facebook, I'm not talking about 2008 Ravi who won the Ford Men's Supermodel of the World in São Paulo and then won a Ford modelling contract and worked for Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani and others, I'm not talking about 2016 post-prime bearded Ravi with two kids and married with Jessiann Gravel Beland, hell, I'm talking about 2010 Ravi with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 6'5" tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal and neutral canthal tilt with no scleral show and no upper eyelid exposure, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull.Ravi comes very close to perfection. There are virtually no flaws in his facial appearance, the only flaws can be drawn when we go below the neck.. which is irrelevant when you consider his facial aesthetics.He has perfect maxillofacial growth which becomes evident from the zygomatic arches that project wide (adds facial width) and are round in shape in the tipping points. The nose is perfect: straight nasal septum indicates the face hasn't grown vertically more than it should at any point in developmental time so it doesn't appear hooked, it is also devoid of any obscure mal/formations, crookedness or deviation (some of which are typically caused by allergies or force trauma).He has near perfect dentofacial growth. While he has gotten some dental aid with orthodontics (evident from the appearance of his top central and lateral incisors+canines), his bite is perfect. You can tell this by looking at his lip posture, which is affected by the position of the mandible, and anyone will agree that it looks nice and balanced.The mandible is in an ideal position which means there's no malocclusion, and malocclusions have an enormous impact on the aesthetic appearance of the face. This is rare because with modern [western] diet and the rapid increase of allergies, it is extremely hard for most males to develop a nice looking jaw (not to mention that you need the appropriate testosterone levels and genetics to develop one). Lots of males that would normally develop a jaw similar to Ravi’s don't, because of mouth breathing or improper masticatory usage (the diet is too soft). It takes a perfect growing environment on top of good genes and hormone profile to develop a balanced facial structure like Ravi’s, and that's leaving out the individual features like the eye area, which in Ravi’s case is unique in itself.Now combine all this with the fact that he is over 6'2''. A good looking face with pretty features is hard to achieve when given a tall skeletal build. Most guys that you see with really pretty or handsome faces are 5'9'' to 5'11'', i.e. average height. You will very rarely see someone as aesthetic with masculine features as Ravi. You see beautiful women all the time and there's nothing admirable about being a pretty girl because it's so easily achievable and common. Beautiful men are an exception to the rule; something that should be admired, not only because of the beauty itself but the difficulty in achieving such beauty.
Definitely no gay on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
Makinithappen looked good too leanmaxxed:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, .👽., Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
@MakinItHappen sorry some of the wrong pics were used,

Newone is underrated Tbh BC he of his reputation

In his prime he's like 5 PSL and 6', that mogs nearly all ethnics on here imo if I'm honest
i think if i lean down and go liplift, i will be pretty goodlooking again

ngl

Newone went from HTN to MTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 14312
Even if he's fat and bloated now , newone is 4 inches taller and way better pheno . Makin can never mog newone

• Love it
More like low - Mid tier normie to incel .
Delusional faggot sandnigger. Maybe stop staring at MM all day and fo outside lol
In his prime pussy would have been fairly easy to get

• Love it
Delusional faggot sandnigger. Maybe stop staring at MM all day and fo outside lol
Run tinder with him then and see what happens . Report results back here

• JFL
First person has too much corrupted blood.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14312
Too much effort u do it
Don't need to

That pheno fails online even with 5'10+, nattymaxxed guys like this .
LutQKbV

Keep coping

makithappen in prime was ht-normie to chadlite with race failo and height failo

but people in UK are small i heard

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14312 and ShowerMaxxing
Don't need to

That pheno fails online even with 5'10+, nattymaxxed guys like this .
View attachment 1213228

Keep coping
11 matches and 2 likes in 13 hours isnt bad

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
makithappen in prime was ht-normie to chadlite with race failo and height failo

but people in UK are small i heard
Height is cope. Amnesia is an inch taller and body count mogs the entire forum

• JFL
Reactions: muhammaddeen233
11 matches and 2 likes in 13 hours isnt bad
Yeah it isnt but he's 6+ PSL for his pheno so one of the best

In comparison this guy gets 60 matches in 12 hours
6zfa4rguj6i878n3d0siddharth malhotra at film student of the year promotions at radio mirchi

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
Height is cope. Amnesia is an inch taller and body count mogs the entire forum
Are you dumb amnesia is 6.5 PSL and bodymax and this guy is 4.5 PSL and fat what comparison is this

i think i mog this guy ngl
Phenopill is brutal , u might mog sendhil irl

Don't think u mog this guy, he's like 5.25-5.5 PSL imo, in prime Ur close

• JFL
  • +1
Just saying height = cope if u have face
I mean amnesia is white , wears blue contacts and is 6.5 PSL so yeah for him it's cope and even he wears 4 inch lifts rofl

• JFL
Phenopill is brutal , u might mog sendhil irl

Don't think u mog this guy, he's like 5.25-5.5 PSL imo, in prime Ur close
i have better pheno than this guy

He looks more curry than me

what was his name again?

• Woah
I mean amnesia is white , wears blue contacts and is 6.5 PSL so yeah for him it's cope and even he wears 4 inch lifts rofl
Yh makin could also fraud with lifts contacts etc

• JFL
Reactions: muhammaddeen233 and Deleted member 14312