Yh makin could also fraud with lifts contacts etc
Yeah Ur right greeb eyes will solve all his problems

2021 07 07 12 36 167280100

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14312
i have better pheno than this guy

He looks more curry than me

what was his name again?
I think he mogs me a bit face only tbh, his name is Sid malhotra , he has good pheno for a curru
6zfa4rguj6i878n3d0siddharth malhotra at film student of the year promotions at radio mirchi
82e9df0868126a5bafb477ab851e84cd
1de7c96a51664c4cccb42ebd50bc39dd

• Woah
Reactions: volcelfatcel
What you rate him ?
he looks good on some pictures and bad on others

4,5 to 5psl

but i think i mog: i have better pheno, i look white and my skin is brighter

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123

4,5 to 5psl

in prime you mogged fosure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438

4,5 to 5psl

Would say he's 5+ on his old pics at least , he's 36 now tbf

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and muhammaddeen233
Would say he's 5+ on his old pics at least , he's 36 now tbf
he wouldnt do good in my country with his pheno

even arabs here have better pheno

when its obvious that you are curry, that means your pheno is fucked

• +1
Can look 5.25ish PSL in his youth

He was prolly like 12-13% there
Who mogs b/w me and him ? I think he looks prettier but more boneless and cuckish ig

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Use the worst pics that give off the illusion off recession so the better looking man wins theory

I could post all the proper angles and shit but I can't be bothered

This will by my only post in the thread

Imagine tryna say a man with a fucked up height to width midface ratio can be better looking than the other guy, who during quarantine couldn't be bothered to groom himself (Understandably) and take proper photos/videos using proper camera equipment

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ilyess, Jason Voorhees, .👽. and 1 other person
Use the worst pics that give off the illusion off recession so the better looking man wins theory

Imagine tryna say a man with a fucked up height to width midface ratio can be better looking than the other guy, who during quarantine couldn't be bothered to groom himself (Understandably) and take proper photos/videos using proper camera equipment

Use the worst pics that give off the illusion off recession so the better looking man loses theory*

RAVINDER MY BHAI I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU WITHOUT LENS DISTORTION

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

I didn’t even mean to use that one bad pic of u lol I pasted the wrong one.

I have 0,95 midface ratio and 1,84 fwhr and thats BEFORE LIP-LIFT with my ultra long philtrum

and you only get votes they are trolling you fucktard

• +1
I didn’t even mean to use that one bad pic of u lol I pasted the wrong one.

You're using it to trigger me into boring pointless teenage arguments which I don't have the energy for now that quarantine in done

If you tag me once more in any single thread you nerd, I will block your subhuman introverted skull ass in the face

• JFL
60 in 12 hours is alot for his lookslvl hard to believe but ok crazy. arabincel larped alot tho but the reddit thread proofed it too :what:
Yah I wouldn't believe if it was 1 but if multiple people reporting good results then it must be true

What do you rate him?

• +1
his skull is wider than yours too though
>though
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣳⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁⠀⢈⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣻⢩⣍⡍⣯⡍⡛⣛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠘⠉⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠁⠉⠘⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⡿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢷⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣈⠘⠑⢉⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠙⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣫⠏⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

• WTF
Yah I wouldn't believe if it was 1 but if multiple people reporting good results then it must be true

What do you rate him?
he looks good i would say HTN tbh

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233