Malar and midface implant havers please answer

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
How have your malar and or midface implants (paranasal as well) affected your smile? Do these implants look unnatural when smiling? Does it feel tight in the face like your face is stuffed with something? What’s the real world experience of mobbing around with silicon in the front of your face feel like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
How have your malar and or midface implants (paranasal as well) affected your smile? Do these implants look unnatural when smiling? Does it feel tight in the face like your face is stuffed with something? What’s the real world experience of mobbing around with silicon in the front of your face feel like?
No more crows feets. Smile looks like shit because I’m short faced but looked even worse before malar implants

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member
You don’t feel anything. It feels like bone

• +1
No more crows feets. Smile looks like shit because I’m short faced but looked even worse before malar implants
You got malars with lateral projection or anterior (forward projection)

• +1
Fuller midface also makes you look fatter at higher body fat percent

Fuller midface also makes you look fatter at higher body fat percent
So overall how did your face shape change? More round, or facial features/angles got more obvious?

So overall how did your face shape change? More round, or facial features/angles got more obvious?
Before my hollow cheeks were visible at higher body fat . I always had a lean face but that’s because my midface was so deficient my small jaw carried me. I have a good jaw shape. Now my midface is overpowering I lost my hollow cheeks. The caveat is that I will get my hollow cheeks back even stronger once I’m lean. I look overall better in candid and photos then before. Less Nasiolabel folds and other signs of aging

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, currylightskin, thereallegend and 1 other person
Before my hollow cheeks were visible at higher body fat . I always had a lean face but that’s because my midface was so deficient my small jaw carried me. I have a good jaw shape. Now my midface is overpowering I lost my hollow cheeks. The caveat is that I will get my hollow cheeks back even stronger once I’m lean. I look overall better in candid and photos then before. Less Nasiolabel folds and other signs of aging
Don't you mind sending me some pm photos (I'm more interested in NL fold improvement, and midface balance). Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: Kingscrush7
I’ll dm you
Hey would you be able to dm me too? Im very interested in these implants but i cant find anyone who has had them. Also does it give you weird dents or whatever when you smile?

what kind of malar implants you got ?

@Titbot You can guess what I’m gonna ask for. If you’re still offering

@Titbot roped, he is back in Bangalore where his ashes were spread

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro