Male aesthetics>Women aesthetics

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
I'm not gay but male aesthetics are far superior to girl ones. I can't be the only one to hold this belief, right? Girls lack angularity and it just looks boring and homogenised, compared to men who have distinct striking features.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Nibba
I strongly disagree. I appreciate and value cuteness more than anything else. I could stare at photos of cute girls for hours.
Kointo Hayami Alexeev 4
Kointo Hayami Alexeev

Are you seriously going to make me fap a third time today?

Oh come on.... She is just looking at the camera.. She has clothes on. ffs man not 3 men down in short time. Im fighting the war by my self now.

Oh come on.... She is just looking at the camera.. She has clothes on. ffs man not 3 men down in short time. Im fighting the war by my self now.
It's like she's looking down at my crotch telling me to unzip and fap...

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
I'm not gay but male aesthetics are far superior to girl ones. I can't be the only one to hold this belief, right? Girls lack angularity and it just looks boring and homogenised, compared to men who have distinct striking features.
Yes I've always thought that. I suppose on some level we can relate to gl men's feature and compare to our own. With women anything is sexy cuz higher t means more girls are attractive to us even if they're objectively disgusting (most r)

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
I agree tbh. Not gay but logical.

Men have to work much harder than women to maintain their looks and they also have to work much harder for a good body. Women just have to cake themselves in makeup and not eat like hippos. It’s that easy for them.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown