Male and Female Gaze is complete Bullshit

I don't think stubbles/muscularity are copes or uneffective; at the same time though, I've just said it's something new, so of course there is no scientific evidence about it? Not to mention it's more related to fashion that natural and innate male physical attributes like muscularity or facial hair.

No wonder there's no "evidence" about it; but
  • the ten thousands of young women following eboys on tiktok and similar platforms ("they're like 16, at 20+ they won't like them anymore")
  • consuming kpop media ("they're all fat")
  • anecdotal evidence from guys prettyboy-maxing and slaying ("they're lying, or not slaying as much as other guys")
  • their actual, direct opinion on the matter ("it doesn't matter cause it's not proven")
Must surely be worth something.
makeup, painted nails, and jewelry even if they do have any importance would completely pale in comparison to the importance of sexual dimorphism, symmetry, and youthfulness
even money, status, and personality would be more important
makeup and painted nails are clearly an agenda to feminize and emasculate men more than it is a tool to attract females
makeup and jewelry literally don't showcase your reproductive success, health, or genetic quality to any degree it is merely frauding with unnatural products
Just no. If"the things that make men more intrasexually successful are the same things that women look for in men", women's degree of lust would linearly scale with masculinity, and they would all find ogre-looking men irresistible. This isn't the case. And if you're about to say they want
You are strawmanning and not reading properly.
1) never did I claim womens lust linearly scales with masculinity, based on literature I have read it is more a u-shaped relationship where overly hypermasculine is just as bad as hyperfeminine but masculinized is generally better than feminized
2) When I said what women look for in men I was saying that within the context of a STR (short-term relationship)
what women look for in str is like totally different to what they look for in ltr

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
makeup and painted nails are clearly an agenda to feminize and emasculate men
Whose agenda would that be and to what end?
It's not like there's people forcing you to do it, it's just zoomer girls saying they like it.

makeup, painted nails, and jewelry even if they do have any importance would completely pale in comparison to the importance of sexual dimorphism, symmetry, and youthfulness
even money, status, and personality would be more important
makeup and painted nails are clearly an agenda to feminize and emasculate men more than it is a tool to attract females
makeup and jewelry literally don't showcase your reproductive success, health, or genetic quality to any degree it is merely frauding with unnatural products

You are strawmanning and not reading properly.
1) never did I claim womens lust linearly scales with masculinity, based on literature I have read it is more a u-shaped relationship where overly hypermasculine is just as bad as hyperfeminine but masculinized is generally better than feminized
2) When I said what women look for in men I was saying that within the context of a STR (short-term relationship)
what women look for in str is like totally different to what they look for in ltr
makeup, painted nails for sure is bad for men and make them less atratctive, Im sure the guys that they like that are like this have the other features that women like in men, and then they like them DESPITE the makeup and painted nails

Other thing, ltr x str in attraction doesn’t exist, there is only attraction and thats it. The difference between ltr x str in only in personality

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Whose agenda would that be and to what end?
It's not like there's people forcing you to do it, it's just zoomer girls saying they like it.
I saw a lot of times women saying that what matter is being confident, also sometimes that the guy must be sensible and caring, also a lot and a lot of time that what matter is being funny, and could go on and on. Now tell me, which girl say that one of the things that most matter is jaw? Cheekbones? Square chin? Good shape of eyes?

They arent even aware of it, they just found attractive, and like it, many times convincing themselves that is another characteristic of the guy. I repeat, pick the men that women find most attractive, and you'll see that almost all have good jaws, eyes area, hair and harmony

Bottom line, women DONT know what they like in men. And even men dont know what make women attractive to them (ex: how many would say good nose?)

Last edited:
  • +1
female gaze is supposedly what females find attractive
male gaze is supposedly what males think is attractive to women

but this stupid thing is only for clueless normies not for blackpilled psl users like who are supposed to look at the fucking evidence to decide what is attractive instead of listening to what girls on tiktok are saying is attractive.

As a result of listening to what girls on tiktok have to say idiots on this forum have to stupid conclusions like 'muscles are cope', 'facial hair is bad', and wearing well fitted clothing is bad.

Anyone who promotes having a muscular body, growing facial hair @oldcell , and wearing fitted clothing gets labeled as a male gaze coper.
Anyone who promotes looking skinny, growing long hair, being clean shaven, and wearing big clothes and jewelry gets labeled as some expert who understands female gaze.
But the reality is there is truth to both sides.

I think @Kingkellz made a really good point about this before
Copypaste:
Good indicators of youth and health (color cues) but LOW/WEAK masculine dimorphism
View attachment 1946128View attachment 1946129

Strong male dimorphism but terrible indicators of youth/health/fertility
View attachment 1946131View attachment 1946132

To be IDEAL male you need both indicators of youth, health, and fertility as well as strong masculine dimorphism.
View attachment 1946135View attachment 1946136View attachment 1946137
It all depends on location and niche i guess

• +1
This is 100% correct imo.
Girls fucking love muscularity.
They also love collagen rich, clear skin with high levels of masc dimorphism and ideal colouring (eg tan skin, pink lips, tall lower third, almond eyes, dark lashes and eyebrows, light eyes etc.)
Just focus on getting this stuff right, it’ll guarantee and increase in SMV, how much that is, depends on how subhuman you are to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and softlysoftly
Other thing, ltr x str in attraction doesn’t exist, there is only attraction and thats it. The difference between ltr x str in only in personality
technically you are right but the reason this distinction exists is because many women are insecure and unable to lock down a chad. If a woman knew for a fact that she could lock down a chad she would go for the one she has highest attraction to regardless of str or ltr but average women know they will get pumped and dumped by chad so they tend to go for more average men for ltr because they will stick around and pay bills and take care of kids

technically you are right but the reason this distinction exists is because many women are insecure and unable to lock down a chad. If a woman knew for a fact that she could lock down a chad she would go for the one she has highest attraction to regardless of str or ltr but average women know they will get pumped and dumped by chad so they tend to go for more average men for ltr because they will stick around and pay bills and take care of kids
Because they cant hold a chad, because the chad doenst want to. If the chad just go more in the direction of LTR, she will likely go

Other thing, women LOVE the idea of picking a bad guy and taming him, fix him, make the guy who are cold careless transform himself because of her, and love her and be with her. Just see the number of movies/series, specially the ones oriented for girls, with this type of guy

• +1
Male gaze:

Female gaze:

Are you Tails? Because you exaggerate to the ump- teenth level just like him and seem to not leave the house and see anything else but pretty boy slayers around you?
Its just retarded asf or perhaps i just live in a hot area where bodies are revealed….

• +1
@softlysoftly Dude tbh you can find plenty of evidence on tiktok of girls thirsting for the same type of dudes u put in "To be IDEAL male you need both indicators of youth, health, and fertility as well as strong masculine dimorphism."

Its just youtubers like tails are just pushing the pretty boy agenda.
This- I can bet good money Tails is either a homo seggzual or a 60+ yr old man; he is too retarded at this point
My intuition doesn’t miss in these kinds of things- ive figured out lots of accounts here by jbw chads that whined all day by their 20.000 post, like they were a 5”2” curry or something 🤦‍♂️😬

Last edited:
  • +1