Male Attractiveness vs Female Attractiveness comparison Chart (OC Autism)

D

Deleted member 2106

Iron
I was up to date on all my projects at work today so I decided to sperg out and create a graph comparing male attractiveness and female attractiveness using the eyeme percentile data as a "relationship value" score and women's OLD standards for likes as "hookup value" and then overlayed positively skewed PSL values al la this important thread. All this data is purely based on physical attractiveness primarily, so it doesn't take status/game into account. I will explain how this could be relevant to the results further down.

Based on:

AND...

The Table I used for the eyeme trendline is:

Male PercentileRelationship Score (EyeMe: "vs. people your age" Percentile
70.00%45.00%
75.00%50.00%
80.00%60.00%

Which is based off of three of my profiles, and 2 random screenshots I found from other .org users. I only have 5 data points but those data points are generated off of a trendline that is already established with good data (eyeme's database), and the trendline was R^2 = .99+, so it all should be accurate. I also used a logarithmic trendline as that would be most appropriate for natural distributions.

Any statscels feel free to pick this apart, but it passes the eye test IMO. And also I kinda don't care that much - I'm posting this after getting shitfaced with my cousin for dinner earlier and still pretty buzzed tbh.

Discussion:
  • Maximum Male Commitment (i.e. relationship Value) gets you a ~4.2 PSL girl at male PSL ~4.75.
  • To hook up with a PSL 4, you need to be around PSL 5.25+
  • As a PSL 6, you can LTR up to ~PSL 5 and hook up with up to ~PSL 4.67
  • As you can see, male attractiveness maxes out before female attractiveness hits 90%. This is probably explained by the fact that women care a little bit about status and money and shit whereas men generally focus solely on physical attractiveness/youth.
  • Since both value lines (based on physical attractiveness) max out before female attractiveness reaches 100% (((in theory))), that could mean 10%-25%?? of overall male SMV is composed of non physical factors (status/game/magic crystals/whatever). In other words, a meaningful but definitely minor portion of SMV is non-physical.
  • Most importantly, water, but your looksmatch generally won't be equal in PSL except possibly at absurd levels of male PSL or SMV (PSL 6+).
For the kiddies who aren't familiar with Normal Distribution and standard deviations,

use: https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/normal.aspx

Use this, take ur cumulative probability you get from this calc and plug it into the graph, and you see roughly what PSL girl you can LTR or STR based on looks alone......

Roughly...

I'm not a statistician, I'm just bored and on the come down before bed. Fuck me I have work in the morning

Have a good Wednesday tomorrow friends

If this is all super retarded cringe it will be fun to wake up tomorrow and laugh along with everyone else :feelsgood:

EDIT:

Also looking over the graph after posting, this shows pretty clearly that going from PSL4 to PSL5 is the biggest magnitude of improvement you can make in life experience probably. At no other level do you gain more Looksmatch PSL per your PSL than PSL 4 to PSL 5, as you go from pulling max PSL 3 to max around PSL ~4.5 women. PSL 5 or death

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, goshak, Yashchandra and 5 others
you should have added a picture of a gaping anus to the chart

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
you should have added a picture of a gaping anus to the chart
your mom vacuumd my car out last time I stayed over so I figured i'd leave her out this time

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, 2d v2, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
its not that bad cmon…

i see average to subhumans with htb and stacylites on a daily basis and im not over or underrating anyone

Pretty good, watched and faved

Autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, Baldingman1998, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
its not that bad cmon…

i see average to subhumans with htb and stacylites on a daily basis and im not over or underrating anyone
I mean one thing about this data is I don’t know if this represents a guy who has 0 SMV outside of their PSL or if they have average SMV outside of PSL.

I agree some dudes have way hotter girls, but the girls are not with them for their looks

if you're trying to show the relationship or hookup value as a dependent variable based on two independent variables (male and female attractiveness), then your plot needs to be 3d. For example, what is the relationship value for 5 male psl with 4 female psl on your chart, and how does it differ from 5 male psl with a 3 female psl? The reason the pink/blue color-coded chart makes sense is the colors acts as a 3rd dimension for the two axes variables.

• Maximum Male Commitment (i.e. relationship Value) gets you a ~4.2 PSL girl at male PSL ~4.75.
  • To hook up with a PSL 4, you need to be around PSL 5.25+
  • As a PSL 6, you can LTR up to ~PSL 5 and hook up with up to ~PSL 4.67
Good thread but hard disagree on the PSL 6 threshold. Literal autism to think that Girls> PSL 5 would only ltr a 99.9% male or remain single. But that's just what the stats show.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Good thread but hard disagree on the PSL 6 threshold. Literal autism to think that Girls> PSL 5 would only ltr a 99.9% male or remain single. But that's just what the stats show.
Not to mention these lads are rare

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I would tend to say for men that hookup value has a lower threshold (below PSL 4 it drops to zero for example) and relationship value has an upper threshold (above PSL 5.5 everyone gets a shot).

Formerly because with a 50/50 gender ratio and the harem situation there is no reason any girl would ever hook up with a bottom 50% man and latterly because there are not enough PSL 5+ to go around for relationships.

• +1
Bloodshed
Friends, sisters, mothers, doesn't matter. All will kill each other for the chance of being headpatted by chad (y).

• +1
So if I'm 4 psl ?

I would tend to say for men that hookup value has a lower threshold (below PSL 4 it drops to zero for example) and relationship value has an upper threshold (above PSL 5.5 everyone gets a shot).

Formerly because with a 50/50 gender ratio and the harem situation there is no reason any girl would ever hook up with a bottom 50% man and latterly because there are not enough PSL 5+ to go around for relationships.
Also too many foids want these psl 5+ men, and they have too many options. So these foids go on a "kill all men" rant when they get pumped and dumped by their gl Hinge date.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath