Male equivalents to female body halos

Won't Stop Mewing

Won't Stop Mewing

Iron
If you want to know how women feel about certain halos on men just ask yourself "How do I feel about that halo on women?" The answer to that gives me so much looksmaxxing motivation. Here's an example using a failo.

How do you think women feel when they see this?

The exact same way you feel when you see a balding woman🤮

Wide hips=Narrow hips
Equally important for both genders

Hourglass=V taper

Bubble butt=Big dick(inb4 where's pic)
More important for men

Toned, slim waist with vertical belly button=Symmetrical 6 or 8 pack with fish gills and adonis belt
More important for men

Big, natural boobs=Square full chest
A lot more important for women

Narrow shoulders and slender neck=Broad shoulders and thick neck
A lot more important for men

Toned, smooth, lean arms=Muscular, veiny arms
More important for men

Dainty hands and thin wrists with smooth skin(no callouses, scars etc)=Big veiny tanned hands

Toned thighs=Slightly muscular, vascular and defined but not too much
More important for women

I don't think a male back can be compared to any female bodypart. The back is all about aesthetics and female bodies are all about appeal.

No one cares about calves.

Also inb4 where's the "earlobe to achilles tendon ratio?"

Most body features are more important for men. It's easy to say "men can't win and women can't lose" just to continue rotting however if you do ascend your body the results will be worth it.

The woman might have higher smv but she will never experience the respect the man receives. All her validation is fake and her thousands of tinder matches won't make her happy when she reaches the wall and her life quality takes a nosedive. On the other hand you can maintain a high smv body for the rest of your life if you know how to age well.

Over if you never experience walking shirtless through a city effortlessly mogging thousands of people with your physique.

Connor Murphy looks off cycle in that video yet still mogs every man in sight.

And yes I know that Connor Murphy was attractive to women because of height, face AND physique but it's always worth it to try one more looksmax before the day of the rope:feelsgood:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Primalsplit, Faaska and 10 others
kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Merćer, Bosniacel and 3 others
actual good thread , reminds me of @BuddyBoyo

Cope foids couldn’t care less about ur body if u have a good face
61B0E883 6F41 4597 9011 3814C02CA0E2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and FutureSlayer
Balding in men = aged wrinkly face in women

Wide hips = wide shoulders in men

Hourglass = frame and V taper

Bubble butt = many things tbh, either a big dick bulge, or a well developed back

Waist = abs yes true

Boobs = UPPER CHEST, not just the chest. Upper chest gives u a chad superman look

Shoulders, nah wide shoulders are more attractive even in women

Everything else after that I agree, but for men the face matters a lot more cuz we have minimal use of our bodies in reproduction. You see, we men need to ensure that the woman we are wasting our sperm on has the capacity to carry an offspring(yes thats how ur lizard brain works), so we biologically care abt face and body in a 50-50 ratio. Women however need to find top quality sperm cuz the investment is super high, why they have a lower sex drive and are much much pickier. The human brain evolved to pick up cues and details of a human, his ancestry, everything from the face. So that is what their focus is on primarily, and to ensure better gene quality they also look for things like skeletal mass, bones through height frame etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Xangsane, Sens and 2 others
Balding in men = aged wrinkly face in women

Wide hips = wide shoulders in men

Hourglass = frame and V taper

Bubble butt = many things tbh, either a big dick bulge, or a well developed back

Waist = abs yes true

Boobs = UPPER CHEST, not just the chest. Upper chest gives u a chad superman look

Shoulders, nah wide shoulders are more attractive even in women

Everything else after that I agree, but for men the face matters a lot more cuz we have minimal use of our bodies in reproduction. You see, we men need to ensure that the woman we are wasting our sperm on has the capacity to carry an offspring(yes thats how ur lizard brain works), so we biologically care abt face and body in a 50-50 ratio. Women however need to find top quality sperm cuz the investment is super high, why they have a lower sex drive and are much much pickier. The human brain evolved to pick up cues and details of a human, his ancestry, everything from the face. So that is what their focus is on primarily, and to ensure better gene quality they also look for things like skeletal mass, bones through height frame etc.
True but the fact we’re still spitting basic 2010 redpill infos to this day blows me away, how the fuck dont they know that

True but the fact we’re still spitting basic 2010 redpill infos to this day blows me away, how the fuck dont they know that
Many low iq nigger tiktokcels on this forum now

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
If you want to know how women feel about certain halos on men just ask yourself "How do I feel about that halo on women?" The answer to that gives me so much looksmaxxing motivation. Here's an example using a failo.

View attachment 2890855View attachment 2890862
View attachment 2890853View attachment 2890859
Wide hips=Narrow hips
View attachment 2890835View attachment 2890827
Hourglass=V taper
View attachment 2890843View attachment 2890839
More important for men
View attachment 2890828
Toned, slim waist with vertical belly button=Symmetrical 6 or 8 pack with fish gills and adonis belt
More important for men
View attachment 2890872View attachment 2890850
View attachment 2890893View attachment 2890983
View attachment 2891008View attachment 2891009
More important for men
View attachment 2891002View attachment 2890933
Dainty hands and thin wrists with smooth skin(no callouses, scars etc)=Big veiny tanned hands
View attachment 2890965View attachment 2890913View attachment 2890922
More important for women
View attachment 2890943

I don't think a male back can be compared to any female bodypart. The back is all about aesthetics and female bodies are all about appeal.

Most body features are more important for men. It's easy to say "men can't win and women can't lose" just to continue rotting however if you do ascend your body the results will be worth it.

The woman might have higher smv but she will never experience the respect the man receives. All her validation is fake and her thousands of tinder matches won't make her happy when she reaches the wall and her life quality takes a nosedive. On the other hand you can maintain a high smv body for the rest of your life if you know how to age well.
View attachment 2890951
Over if you never experience walking shirtless through a city effortlessly mogging thousands of people with your physique.

View attachment 2891030
And yes I know that Connor Murphy was attractive to women because of height, face AND physique but it's always worth it to try one more looksmax before the day of the rope:feelsgood:
View attachment 2891044

Man it’s just sex appeal at the end.

Dark long hair + good height + good physique (HIGH emphasis on Back, shoulders, abs and biceps/forearms). This combined with good clothes and you’re set.

My ass is out here focusing on eyelash length though 😂. Tryna max out my eye area but within the Islamic paradigm, meaning no eyebrows or surgeries 😡.

Big booty @emeraldglass knows how it is though.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Wide hips=Narrow hips
Hourglass=V taper
More important for men
View attachment 2890828
More important for men
More important for men
More important for women
View attachment 2890943

View attachment 2890951

View attachment 2891030
View attachment 2891044

Unironically a 10/10 thread
" Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronge"

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Won't Stop Mewing and IndraBC
she reaches the wall and her life quality takes a nosedive. On the other hand you can maintain a high smv body for the rest of your life if you know how to age well.
:forcedsmile: Buddy boyo...

Unironically a 10/10 thread
Women could give less of a shit about your body if your face doesn't meet the mark, and you can't do much to broaden your shoulders whilst keeping them squared. It's a bone issue like most things discussed here.

I read a great thread that has stuck in my mind weeks later about the acromion process or the spine of the scapula. That showed to me that it's the bone that limits us in face and in body.

I would like to know more about the obscure clavicle lengthening surgery.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
:forcedsmile: Buddy boyo...

Women could give less of a shit about your body if your face doesn't meet the mark, and you can't do much to broaden your shoulders whilst keeping them squared. It's a bone issue like most things discussed here.

I read a great thread that has stuck in my mind weeks later about the acromion process or the spine of the scapula. That showed to me that it's the bone that limits us in face and in body.

I would like to know more about the obscure clavicle lengthening surgery.
Ofc frame is genetically determined but a mediocre frame filled out can still hailo

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Male Height = tits on a woman

• +1
Reactions: Sens

Wide hips=Narrow hips
Hourglass=V taper
More important for men
View attachment 2890828
More important for men
More important for men
More important for women
View attachment 2890943

View attachment 2890951

View attachment 2891030
View attachment 2891044

The peepo though :feelsbadman: