Male fitness models would slay without their physique

R

RoadtoAscension

Iron
Have you noticed how the top fitness models on YouTube all have incredible bone structure ? Good jawline, cheekbones, hunter eyes some, hollow cheeks etc
Gymmaxxing is legit, but Jeff seid and david would get laid even without their gains.

But how much did their lifestyle have to do with it ?
- They aren't famous because of their body, their face set them a part from all the other fitness channels that are doing the same thing
- There are many gymcels on steroids , yet don't look like David Laid

counter arguments
- The same fitness youtubers who have these amazing jawline's just happen to also be more dedicated both in the gym and in the kitchen that most gym goers
- So many people are fat and obese, so that for every model, there is probably 1.2 more like them hidden behind bodyfat

- it is a package, with good genetics for physical traits also comes mental traits such as a high drive, dedication etc, high T traits.
- Could their PED use have contributed to their facial structure or are some of these "fake nattys" actually natural, it is just that most guys have such bad genetics compared to them that they aren't able to get to those levels, but in reality, they are actually natty and you can tell by their amazing bone structure that they have the genetics for high T

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, CANI, Solidcoin and 7 others
They're famous because they mostly appeal to tennagers and young adults: they have a nice and lean physique wich isn't too big, they post on yt and they make videos going to rave parties and slaying.

It's like influencers but for men

They're famous because they mostly appeal to tennagers and young adults: they have a nice and lean physique wich isn't too big, they post on yt and they make videos going to rave parties and slaying.

It's like influencers but for men
True, but looking at the most viral ones, Jeff Seid, David Laid and Connor Murphy, they all look amazing in the face aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and TopzCat1
  • +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin and Deleted member 13994
Yes look at chestbra, ugly dude he always been in the shadow of zyzz the chad

Face is everything , not only for dating but also for success in life

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, CANI and Jew_Supremacist
I know here for example the best surgeon are themself very good looking

When there ugly u can see they give also ugly results

Look at Doctor mike. his success only comes from his looks, it motivate him

Attachments

• E8C3EE63-7426-4589-BB91-CB73E5DB668A.png
    E8C3EE63-7426-4589-BB91-CB73E5DB668A.png
    359.2 KB · Views: 148

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DesiChad, shrek and Heguldus
being beautiful makes you better in all areas of your life

the only reason they have a good face is cos they leaned down enough to sharpen their facial features, along with good physique

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Jew_Supremacist
the only reason they have a good face is cos they leaned down enough to sharpen their facial features, along with good physique
Bluepilled response. You either have bones or you don't. Unless you're fat, they're not going to show regardless of your weight. Getting to 8% bodyfat isn't going to make a difference. When I was in the hospital and lost weight, I still had a rounded bloated face.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ezio6
Women don’t want to fuck twinks

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Bluepilled response. You either have bones or you don't. Unless you're fat, they're not going to show regardless of your weight. Getting to 8% bodyfat isn't going to make a difference. When I was in the hospital and lost weight, I still had a rounded bloated face.
I look like a subhuman at 18% bf and get called "cute" when im 10%. Im still ugly, im still recessed. But being that lean can be enough to be look good in some instances

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I look like a subhuman at 18% bf and get called "cute" when im 10%. Im still ugly, im still recessed. But being that lean can be enough to be look good in some instances
18% is very high. I'm saying there's close to no difference between 8% and 15% in terms of facial aesthetics.

18% is very high. I'm saying there's close to no difference between 8% and 15% in terms of facial aesthetics.
Yes there is. While 15% is quite lean, 8 and 10% is a whole different story. As a gymcel i have done it enough times to see a difference.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Yes there is. While 15% is quite lean, 8 and 10% is a whole different story. As a gymcel i have done it enough times to see a difference.
Only if you have bones. I looked exactly the same at 8% as I do now at 11%. If anything I look better now as I don't look like a crackhead.

Omg , models would get laid without muscles? really wow you have mogger einstein IQ

I've been saying face mogs all lol. I was a skinny twig still pulling women. Body makes you more attractive only if you aren't ugly to begin with lol. Just don't be fat and don't be ugly.