male friendship is pointless

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
Male friendship is pointless men were orignally meant to compete against eachother for female attention.

Anyone who tells you ”bros before hoes” should not be trusted.

every single friend i have had cock blocked me from girls or embarassed me infront of bitches and i was delusional thinking friends behave like this.

Nowdays i ignore other guys and only interact only with females even though i hate them too but i relize now spending time with other dudes is super pointless and a waste of time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, fukmylyf, Imretarded? and 6 others
Male friendship is pointless men were orignally meant to compete against eachother for female attention.

every single friend i have had cock blocked me from girls or embarassed me infront of bitches and i was delusional thinking friends behave like this.

Nowdays i ignore other guys and only interact only with females even though i hate them too but i relize now spending time with other dudes is super pointless and a waste of time.
Water

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Imretarded?, anthony111553 and nathan
sounds low t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao and Imretarded?
Normies in general suck also that muh they do it for women is legit cope. Incels do the same pal most NT Incels deserve to be incel and die alone

Only gay men have all female friends

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, ricardodid and slago
Fuck both genders , every human is awful

• +1
Reactions: ricardodid and IwillRope2024
Normies in general suck also that muh they do it for women is legit cope. Incels do the same pal most NT Incels deserve to be incel and die alone
freindship only works if your same looks level tbh

Seems like you just haven’t found any quality friends yet.

• +1
Reactions: watah, RICHCELDOM, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
Having any gendered relationships is pointless. Just surround yourself with good ppl that actually want the best for you

Having male friends can get you girls jfl
Your fault if you have incel friends

• +1
Reactions: watah, slago and anthony111553
Nah it only works if NT JFL.
also from what i've seen, women is rarely the reason freindships end. It's mainly cause 1 freind gets bullied cause of being short or annoying

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Having any gendered relationships is pointless. Just surround yourself with good ppl that actually want the best for you
isn't that what a friend is

Seems like you just haven’t found any quality friends yet.
This. Sounds like OP was friends with simps and down bad men who'd put other dudes down for a chance of pussy

• +1
Reactions: slago

ur to bad for foids to be saying this bhai

• WTF
Reactions: IwillRope2024
This. Sounds like OP was friends with simps and down bad men who'd put other dudes down for a chance of pussy
Literaly every guy will be down bad and act like dogs infront of a hot girl even a chad….

i know you guys like coping but it’s true
not pointless i hate having only male friends i wish i had more females to talk with
Nah some friends low key don't want you to ascend (i.e cockblocking)
not some. Most will cockblock you
Having male friends can get you girls jfl
Your fault if you have incel friends
It rarely happens

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
not pointless i hate having only male friends i wish i had more females to talk with
Yeah that's what I meant. You should consider having friends from both genders opposed to just male or female only

• +1
not some. Most will cockblock you
I have never been cockblocked by a friend in my entire life, all my of friends try to get me and a bitch alone rather than try and intervene, and fuck everything up.

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and african_subhuman
I have never been cockblocked by a friend in my entire life, all my of friends try to get me and a bitch alone rather than try and intervene, and fuck everything up.
It truly is who you choose to become friends with.

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and african_subhuman
You are most likely the one with the highest status in the group and they understand cockblocking you will bring consquences

• +1
You are most likely the one with the highest status in the group and they understand cockblocking you will bring consquences
But none of my friends cockblock each other, everyone in my group has 6+ bodies at 16 and older, also the first thing we always prioritize is separating each other when we hang out with women.

• +1
But none of my friends cockblock each other, everyone in my group has 6+ bodies at 16 and older, also the first thing we always prioritize is separating each other when we hang out with women.
If you guys seperate each other while talking with women i understand why you can be friends but most friends aren’t like that

There was this guy in high school i used to hang with in class he was a cool guy but every single time i was trying to talk with this hot girl from another class he would come up and try to talk to her at the same time i was shit made me furious and want to kill him.

I told him to his face if he did that again i would beat him up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and slago
If you guys seperate each other while talking with women i understand why you can be friends but most friends aren’t like that

There was this guy in high school i used to hang with in class he was a cool guy but every single time i was trying to talk with this hot girl from another class he would come up and try to talk to her at the same time i was shit made me furious and want to kill him.

I told him to his face if he did that again i would beat him up
I also live in a really rich area and that brings a ton of hot women with it. My school has straight 10s everywhere, so there’s not really any competition between guys for me tbh.

• +1
I also live in a really rich area and that brings a ton of hot women with it. My school has straight 10s everywhere, so there’s not really any competition between guys for me tbh.
Mogs me i went to a poor ghetto school

• +1
My mate try’s to insult me in front of is fat girl 😂

• +1
My mate try’s to insult me in front of is fat girl 😂
Exactly what i meant niggas are ready throw everything away from some crub of left over pussy.

Male friendship is the fakest shit ever created.

what ”friendship” consists of is just other dudes insulting you or cockblocking.

• +1
Reactions: moggerrr4321
Exactly what i meant niggas are ready throw everything away from some crub of left over pussy.

Male friendship is the fakest shit ever created.

what ”friendship” consists of is just other dudes insulting you or cockblocking.
Sad truth about male friendships

• +1
I agree OP, I only really bother socializing with women.

• +1
India has higher average testosterone than Europe or America
The average european and american male is transgender nowdays jfl

Not a very big acomplishment

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Even Andrew Tate would disagree

• +1
Even Andrew Tate would disagree
Andrew tate is a coping bald subhuman who makes content for red pilled guys who are biggest copers after blue pilled simps.

Him saying u can’t be friends with females is just giga copium

Andrew tate is a coping bald subhuman who makes content for red pilled guys who are biggest copers after blue pilled simps.

Him saying u can’t be friends with females is just giga copium
Hmmm how is that motherfucker coping? He slays lol

• +1
Lol I'm 24 and I'm alive brother.its fucking hard I know
Bro being over 20 and not having experienced any pussy should be a crime.

I swear it sucks the life out of your soul.

• +1
Reactions: watah and RICHCELDOM
Bro being over 20 and not expericing any pussy should be a crime.

I swear it sucks the life out of your soul.
Yes it's horrible bro are you trying to money max ?

• +1
Yes it's horrible bro are you trying to money max ?
Bro at the moment im working full time at some shitty grocery store earing dog shit minmum wage.

I’m saving up money for my driving lessons and surgeries afterwards i will go to college to study.

• +1
Reactions: watah and RICHCELDOM
Bro at the moment im working full time at some shitty grocery store earing dog shit minmum wage.

I’m saving up money for my driving lessons and surgeries afterwards i will go to college to study.
Are you in uk?

• +1

Dont make friends w most normies , most will just use you as a lolcow if your sub5