Male FRIENDSHIP IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING MEME EVER

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Man fuck this shit there is no such thing as male friendship. Males would throw their friend of 15 years under the bus for some ugly bitch just for a sniff a SNIFF OF PUSSY

Same thing with brothers, like nigga your brother would sell you out for 50 dollars not even 50 20 bucks

men are just fucking dogshit to one another,

dudes are competitive asf and won't hesitate to disrespect me and throw me under the bus if they think it will increase their status. Fucking bunch of clowns man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, nordicfoidslayer23, Ranjeet Dipshit and 15 others
Man fuck this shit there is no such thing as male friendship. Males would throw their friend of 15 years under the bus for some ugly bitch just for a sniff a SNIFF OF PUSSY

Same thing with brothers, like nigga your brother would sell you out for 50 dollars not even 50 20 bucks

dudes are competitive asf and won't hesitate to disrespect me and throw me under the bus if they think it will increase their status. Fucking bunch of clowns man

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium

real

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Zenis
i hate fake ass mfs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Zenis
Th

Those are coomers not men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, to_stop_da_cope, STAMPEDE and 1 other person
Meanwhile normies always say shit like. "female relationships are so fake, women hate eachother! men have profoundly deep bromances!"

Why is it that the truth is always the very opposite of what normies say? Incredible

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 60051, Ranjeet Dipshit and 3 others
most people know that they know they are using each other and will move on when theres no benefits male friendship only purpose is having a social circle so you can meet girls

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Zenis
Meanwhile normies always say shit like. "female relationships are so fake, women hate eachother! men have profoundly deep bromances!"

Why is it that the truth is always the very opposite of what normies say? Incredible
Bro women always support each other and will not throw there friends under the bus they always uplift each other

“But but man man only brotherhood is real bro, girls aren’t real friends” shut the fuck up man your so called best friend started beating you up in front of a 3/10 women just for some attention

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, STAMPEDE and Eternal_
Bro women always support each other and will not throw there friends under the bus they always uplift each other

“But but man man only brotherhood is real bro, girls aren’t real friends” shut the fuck up man your so called best friend started beating you up in front of a 3/10 women just for some attention
Exactly this. Females will literally never say anything bad about each-other. They always motivate and look out for each other. Men take pride in degrading one another and calling that shit a bromance. Dumb bastard normies.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, autistic_tendencies and Zenis
Exactly this. Females will literally never say anything bad about each-other. They always motivate and look out for each other. Men take pride in degrading one another and calling that shit a bromance. Dumb bastard normies.
“Oh man I just called my best friend an deformed ugly piece of shit in front of the girls mannn” “brotherhood”
“I just reavlied his biggest insecurity in front of the girl he likes manl

Normies are so fucking retarted its insane

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 60051, STAMPEDE and 1 other person
No such thing as a "friend" only snakes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Ranjeet Dipshit, BeanletMogger and 2 others
No such thing as a "friend" only snakes.
100% guarantee you that your best friend will snake you to get ahead of you bro men are just awful to each other

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, autistic_tendencies and STAMPEDE
That’s why I say it’s better to not have friends at all. You should know people but don’t be friends with them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, autistic_tendencies and Zenis
That’s why I say it’s better to not have friends at all. You should know people but don’t be friends with them
I would say female friends but that’s really cucked so no

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Friendships can only happen if other gender is not involved

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, STAMPEDE and Zenis
Who hurt you

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Normies friendship is a joke

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, STAMPEDE and Zenis
Idk maybe cuz most of us are friends with losers who got nothing going on in their lives.

For instance George Clooney have had gifted $1M in a fancy suitcase to his iirc 10 ~ 12 close friends...

Also I don't think a man like Clooney would disrespect/make fun/embarrass his male friends in a setting.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster and Zenis

This has to be a white and sub-caucasian thing, I rarely see bbcs do this. they just talk about basketball and fuck their separate roster of sheboons

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Your brother sucks