Male friendships don't exist in reality

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Men shoot the shit for one day and then the next day they disappear completely. At the end, no man gives af about other men, and it makes sense. You are to outcompete other men for women, money, etc. Of course you don't want to help your competition.

Boggles my mind that I see normies hang out in groups of 2-3 or more all the time. You know the second a female enters the scene, it's over. Socializing with other men makes zero sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Deleted member 20891, Gengar and 7 others
It's just better to embrace the fact nobody will ever give a damn about you because you're 1) a man 2) sub8. Try to dominate, cuck other men with women, money, power, that's about the most reasonable thing a man could do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, notrealdanish, MoggerGaston and 4 others
Men shoot the shit for one day and then the next day they disappear completely. At the end, no man gives af about other men, and it makes sense. You are to outcompete other men for women, money, etc. Of course you don't want to help your competition.

Boggles my mind that I see normies hang out in groups of 2-3 or more all the time. You know the second a female enters the scene, it's over. Socializing with other men makes zero sense.
kinda agree and kinda not I have some friends ive known almost my entire life. but every friend you make after puberty is basically your competitor

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and Deleted member 20399
Dnr cope
Nothing compares to a loyal friend that u can trust with your money and woman

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, HarrierDuBois, aBetterMii and 6 others
kinda agree and kinda not I have some friends ive known almost my entire life. but every friend you make after puberty is basically your competitor
It's not about puberty. It's that once a female enters the scene, they'll just try to cuck you. The same applies if you have a GF, they'll just try to take her away from you.

Socializing with other men has ZERO benefit. Ironically you'd be much better off trying to get decent FWBs, "socializing" with women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 21688
Dnr cope
Low IQ. Did you even read the thread? Ofc not. There IS NO loyalty to a man, for a man.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
There are good friends too, but rare.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, HarrierDuBois, szolliontaraelis and 4 others
>t. isn't projecting at all

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 21716, Cheesyrumble and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21, Deleted member 20891, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
Low IQ. Did you even read the thread? Ofc not. There IS NO loyalty to a man, for a man.
There is, just because you're a friendless loser that doesn't mean it's not true

I would trust my cousin with anything and he would do the same, I'd rather die with him than live alone

It's over for you, no amount of pussy is gonna compare to a loyal friend

• +1
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 21716, Cheesyrumble and 3 others
There is, just because your a friendless loser that doesn't mean it's not true

I would trust my cousin with anything and he would do the same, I'd rather die with him than live alone

You're on your way to getting cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
My best mate since school (which finished almost a decade ago for me) is bald and obese
Even out of friends I've had since I was 12 or younger he is the only one I feel comfortable telling my slay stories to because with all the other guys they will not be pleased if I make it seem like you're having more success than them
It's weird how they feel no shame in boasting yet if I ever show I'm having some kind of success I can see them get uncomfortable and either show no interest in hearing anything more or they try to bring up something they've done to out do me

With my bald mate he has a lack of ego and is actually happy for me when I have some form of success
If he ever has success I encourage him to tell me every detail about it and make a plan for further success
Years ago we had a plan that I was going to be the second coming of Zyzz jfl and when I made my physique transformation he was impressed by what I managed to achieve, he never stuck to his end of the deal by improving his physique but he is happy to be Robin while I be batman

summary: If you want legit friends you probably wont find any by trying to associate with goodlooking, psychopathic(NT) status seeking fucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 3828
You're on your way to getting cucked.
Just trade 20years of friendship for some pussy theory

You're not a sigma lone wolf with a harem, that's delusion, only as a team you can succeed, literally "apes together strong"

Hope you find somebody that you can call a true friend, otherwise you're missing out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, Cheesyrumble, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
Men shoot the shit for one day and then the next day they disappear completely. At the end, no man gives af about other men
DA963E19 937A 4C68 AD49 B5F6FC627EB7

Everything going smoothly haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, HarrierDuBois, vaninskybird and 2 others

Very true, I have learned this the hard way. True friendships are non existent in todays society and its only surface level. Maybe outliers exists but overall its the same for 99 percent of men.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 23017
Just trade 20years of friendship for some pussy theory

You're not a sigma lone wolf with a harem, that's delusion, only as a team you can succeed, literally "apes together strong"

Hope you find somebody that you can call a true friend, otherwise you're missing out
You seem to be new. There is no such thing for a man. Lol. You're all alone. This reminds me:

You know these MGTOW or TRP groups of men online, the manosphere? Funny thing is: Once one of these TRP or MGTOW men finds a girl who is interested in him, guess what happens? He leaves immediately lmao. Why would he stay?

The same happened with @Floda . Every single one of those 'blackpilled' mfers went into her DMs simping HARD. Everyone's redpilled/blackpilled/going his own way/monk mode till he finds a pussy. Then, in a matter of seconds, all of that blackpill/whatever vanishes into thin air, all of it.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 20891 and Zylk
Kinda true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
If your friends are subhumans desperate for pussy , sure.

If those are the kind of friends you can get then you hold 0 value yourself.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, alriodai and Enfant terrible
There is, just because you're a friendless loser that doesn't mean it's not true

Keyword= "cousin"

Family can be very different regarding this topic and you would never say the same thing about someone that is not the same blood as you in todays society

My best mate since school (which finished almost a decade ago for me) is bald and obese
Even out of friends I've had since I was 12 or younger he is the only one I feel comfortable telling my slay stories to because with all the other guys they will not be pleased if I make it seem like you're having more success than them
It's weird how they feel no shame in boasting yet if I ever show I'm having some kind of success I can see them get uncomfortable and either show no interest in hearing anything more or they try to bring up something they've done to out do me

With my bald mate he has a lack of ego and is actually happy for me when I have some form of success
If he ever has success I encourage him to tell me every detail about it and make a plan for further success
Years ago we had a plan that I was going to be the second coming of Zyzz jfl and when I made my physique transformation he was impressed by what I managed to achieve, he never stuck to his end of the deal by improving his physique but he is happy to be Robin while I be batman

summary: If you want legit friends you probably wont find any by trying to associate with goodlooking, psychopathic(NT) status seeking fucks
Your friend is secretly a cuck

• +1

this doesnt happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, LooksOrDeath and alriodai
I've noticed that when there's a female in the scene my male friend won't invite me to hangout with them because I mog him 1

• +1
Dnr cope
Why are you arguing with him or giving this thread attention?
He's a clear case of social isolation, the internet and theses PSL SFCEL forums being his only perception of the world, of course he'd think that

A reminder OP, just because you never had true close friends in your life (acquaintances at school or classmates you laugh and talk to aren't friends) don't mean that "all men" are in competition. My best friends are subhuman and never skipped me or "thought" we were in a competition for a girl, whenever I had a girl they'd be happy for me, even when my ex girl tried to talk to them trying to get me jealous, they rejected her

And it's same for my new blackpilled friend I made this year which quickly became one of my closest friend

ON THE OTHER HAND

There is a lot of "fake" acquaintances at school or college, you know the ones you talk to normally, joke with laugh with sometimes, have their IG but rarely make plans with them to go outside have fun or just talk to them on IG, you know the ones that you really don't care about, theses are the ones that mostly will "change on you" for a girl, because you're not even their "friend" (it happened to me when a giga anorexic subhuman goofball tried to tell a girl that had a crush on me that I was gay and a bitch and a beta male (yes HE SAID THAT) and that she shouldn't crush on gay dudes like me JFL)

The HUGE problem with users here is generalizing every interaction they make or have experience with; Then a few TikToks or Looksmax.org threads confirm their confimration bias and boom, you get a false idea of how most ppl work

The world isn't white and black, some people have motives and some are just genuine people, the most funniest shit is I don't know but I feel like you're a guy that would switch on your friends for a pretty girl too, you probably just never had the chance to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
this doesnt happen
Yeah OP is clueless

You know what you get called BY BOTH GIRLS AND DUDES when they only see you hanging out with women if you're not A CHAD LOOKING DUDE ( which is 99% of the forum):

Ofc you know, u will get called gay, soyboy, zesty, feminine dude, weirdo ETC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
The HUGE problem with users here is generalizing every interaction they make or have experience with; Then a few TikToks or Looksmax.org threads confirm their confimration bias and boom, you get a false idea of how most ppl work
this

*gentile male frienship

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Most friend groups do not last, but true friendship can last even though it is extremely rare.

I met my last social circle back in 2013/2014, 7 other guys at its peak.

3 of them turned out to be backstabbing normie rats.
1 of them got mentally ill, went to a mental asylum and eventually turned to religion which led to him mostly avoiding me
1 of them also left me for religious reasons (I'm assuming) and has avoided me ever since
1 of them I'm still cool with (even though I regretfully conspired against him in the past) but I see the guy like once a year

Only 1 guy out of that group I truly consider to be my friend who I am really close to. That's all I need, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, alriodai, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and LooksOrDeath
OP claims that male friends don’t exist yet has never had friends in his life lmao, he’s a moron
I have had a couple. But I've never been interested in male relationships tbh.

this is facts, i never got along with people better looking than me, i always had a subhuman as a friend in high school, and they were loyal af

• +1

It's funny to watch that situation. Females entering the scene and making the betas lose their camaraderie.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 23017
You seem to be new. There is no such thing for a man. Lol. You're all alone. This reminds me:

You know these MGTOW or TRP groups of men online, the manosphere? Funny thing is: Once one of these TRP or MGTOW men finds a girl who is interested in him, guess what happens? He leaves immediately lmao. Why would he stay?

The same happened with @Floda . Every single one of those 'blackpilled' mfers went into her DMs simping HARD. Everyone's redpilled/blackpilled/going his own way/monk mode till he finds a pussy. Then, in a matter of seconds, all of that blackpill/whatever vanishes into thin air, all of it.
I never stop going to a gym, looksmaxing or eating clean whether in a relationship or just engaging in fwb/ons.

A lot of women complain when you continue doing these things inside a relationship; Simply ignore the complaints and keep working out and eating healthy.

Not taking care of yourself anymroe after you enter a relationship is the stupidest thing a man can do to himself. What if/when the woman leaves and you're out of shape? She will find a new man in 12 hours. Good luck finding your next woman.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I disagree, I think you are just projecting, like how all thieves think everyone else is a thief.

only male friendship exist, quite opposite.
girls aren't really friend with each other and males only want females for sex and breed.

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle, Deleted member 22126 and alriodai
Brutal how lifelong friends will throw each other under the bus for some 4/10 pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 22126
only male friendship exist, quite opposite.
girls aren't really friend with each other and males only want females for sex and breed.
jfl this is actually pure facts LMAO

i know so many girls who act fake friend to other girls and talk shit about them vice versa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Psychophilly

i know so many girls who act fake friend to other girls and talk shit about them vice versa
They take screenshots of texts when their friends talk about their feelings and opening up and send them to gl guys to jestermax for them

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

What friendless outcasts say to cope JFL

Honestly women tend to pat each other on the back way more than men do to each other. This is what I've seen.

It's funny to watch that situation. Females entering the scene and making the betas lose their camaraderie.
If you want then watch Grotesque Subhuman's take on it

He's pretty based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

One of both want to suck his dick

• JFL
Honestly women tend to pat each other on the back way more than men do to each other. This is what I've seen.
no offense to you bro no offense at all but it's all a play

trust me you don't know because u dont have that much experience interacting or knoiwng whats up w em

i had girlfriends and they told me how most women are evil

Interesting topic, but i think alot of guys cope by saying friends and allies don't matter, because they themselves can't get any loyal friends/allies.
This notion that all mean are just pussy hungry and will back stab-ya in a second is false. Guys who have this mindset need to stop thinking other random men care about you or are on some bro-code.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It's funny, if you have a good looking enough gf it doesn't matter how "loyal" your best mate is, he'll lowkey be attracted to her but will ofc never admit it. In a scenario where you'd never find out he'd most likely cuck you

friendship is bluepilled cope, all friend relationships are nothing but a math equation of value in value out, if you don't gain anything from your friends then they won't be your friend for very long, relationships can be different because of things like emotional attachment via oxytocin, friends will all leave you at the first opportunity of getting pussy, or a deal that offers them more things to gain than what they currently get from you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 23875