Male gaze is TRUE. Part 2

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
Part 2 features another delusional bloated becky that I matched with, who is utterly delusional about her SMV (as most other woman are)

This is what this femoid actually looks like tho. JFL

The gymcel cope is so strong in today's world. No wonder theres a billion youtubers making it out to be some insanely complicated task that requires 10 hours of straight dedication. I swear to God, have you seen the shit niggas post once they have an ounce of gains? 'MUh I was waking up at 5AM everyday' 'Muh believe in yourself guys' so much bullshit. I lifted normal weights, didnt even push myself hard jfl and this bitch thinks I would take gear. But anyway the 'if you take a cycle or two hmu' made me legit JFL. PErhaps the bloated prematurely aging gymcels were right all along ..

Also this bloated delusional becky would be an incel with that brutally long moonface if she were a guy. Woman have zero concept of smv. Guarantee you she thinks she status mogs me, and every other girl cuz she goes to the gym.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 17920 and 4 others
Bonus pic from her tinder

I swear to God all of these girls would be reddit soyboys if they were born a male. No cap

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: User49, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16357 and 6 others
Im proof that male gaze exists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and ReadBooksEveryday
WTF is wrong with her chin? That looks strange ... Like not even merely just masculine but just fucking weird/a deformity

Most dudes would look weird with that chin, let alone a girl. It's like she has acromegaly in her chin or somethin' lol weird af

Even looks like The Great Khali's chin who does have acromegaly/gigantism:

wwe-smackdown-sydney-press-conference.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Chadeep, Deprived and 2 others
WTF is wrong with her chin? That looks strange ... Like not even masculine but just fucking weird/a deformity

Most dudes would look weird with that chin, let alone a girl. It's like she has acromegaly in her chin or somethin' lol weird af
She doesn't need to do anything. Just fraud it with mirror selfies like this ...

Hell even if she didn't she'd get a billion matches, but with this she is tryna secure Chad

Wtf is this chin?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
.org users after getting their chin implant + bimax:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 19174
Damn, and I thought I had a long ass chin broootal

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Your looksmatch you utter subhuman @BearBoy

Male gaze is homosexual

• +1
another gymcel girl that is deformed . shock

• +1
How is gym a cope? You utter subhuman spent all the years here, only not realise normies dont know dam shit about face psl, they aren't austist like you doing geometry of people's faces

The fact, she hit the gym and have decent glutes are commendable.

You're only sour because she probably unmatched you.

• JFL
Reactions: User49 and ReadBooksEveryday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back