Male Gaze vs Female Gaze

unwhippedcream

unwhippedcream

Apollo
Anybody explain these two and which one slay indefinite of age groups?
Which has more appeal?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Both are not real

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, stevielake, itorroella9 and 2 others
Is this munificent from lookism

• Woah
I personally feel a lot of the ‘female gaze’ shit is cope, after some research.

An analogy is personally, I think small(er) boobs LOOK better, as in they are more pleasing to the eye/attractive to look at. HOWEVER irl when I see a pair of big tits/cleavage I literally get instinctual primal urges to fuck the girl.

I think women may find men with minimal sexual dimorphism to be “”easy on the eyes”” however they get horny for very dimorphic guys. Just my 2¢ and personal extrapolation based off some scientific research and some personal anecdotes, not claiming it to be fact.
100% agree, if female gaze was real. I'd be doing a lot better with women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, SteveRogers, Kingkellz and 1 other person
The problem with male gaze is that most retards here don’t know what it actually means.

They think that it’s male gaze to say that someone like Henry Cavill or Davie Gandy is an ideal man.
Whereas in reality male gaze means to think that for example Nic Pulos or Randy Orton are ideal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deprived, alriodai and 1 other person
i don't think that girls usually get primal urges to fuck they just do it to make boys happy in a relationship
not saying they can't enjoy it
they want the dimorphic guys for status

An analogy is personally, I think small(er) boobs LOOK better, as in they are more pleasing to the eye/attractive to look at. HOWEVER irl when I see a pair of big tits/cleavage I literally get instinctual primal urges to fuck the girl.

I think women may find men with minimal sexual dimorphism to be “”easy on the eyes”” however they get horny for very dimorphic guys. Just my 2¢ and personal extrapolation based off some scientific research and some personal anecdotes, not claiming it to be fact.

• Woah
i don't think that girls usually get primal urges to fuck they just do it to make boys happy in a relationship
not saying they can't enjoy it
they want the dimorphic guys for status

• Woah
The problem with male gaze is that most retards here don’t know what it actually means.

They think that it’s male gaze to say that someone like Henry Cavill or Davie Gandy is an ideal man.
Whereas in reality male gaze means to think that for example Nic Pulos or Randy Orton are ideal.
Lets be real here
Nic pulos is a frauded beardcel I agree
But randy Orton is 6’4 huge frame and great skull he’d clean up tinder no issues when he was young @Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Kingkellz and germanlooks
Shit reply tbh:feelsuhh:

Female gazerino

01729A45 F157 4E68 9D7C AE2624F1B89C

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Kingkellz
But randy Orton is 6’4 huge frame and great skull he’d clean up tinder no issues when he was young @
Kingkellz
@Kingkellz
Sure but just facially he is too ogre and lacks beauty for ideal appeal. But no doubt that he could slay hard, he is a chad after all

• +1
Reactions: thecel and volcelfatcel