Male Gaze vs Female Gaze

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Gym, muscles, money, careers, cars is MALE GAZE

Face, height, and race is FEMALE GAZE

Incels go to top schools and work 100 hours a week in high paying jobs while Chad is unemployed and still slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, huaus, NECK&VOICE and 18 others
Actually i'd say money is also female gaze, they love material shit. They are the biggest consumers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 23209, crosshold and 10 others

Incels go to top schools and work 100 hours a week in high paying jobs while Chad is unemployed and still slays
Real talk💯💯

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 2268
Actually i'd say money is also female gaze, they love material shit. They are the biggest consumers.
Literally had a girl tell me last night money won’t make her attracted to a guy. It can help if you want to bang hookers

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, szolliontaraelis, Fgsfds and 4 others
@JFLateating @softlysoftly @Germania @lebronjames23

• +1
Reactions: Germania, lebronjames23, softlysoftly and 1 other person
Literally had a girl tell me last night money won’t make her attracted to a guy. It can help if you want to bang hookers

That's one example tbh. Put any guy in a brand new Ferrari and he'd be 10x hotter to women.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 19294, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
That's one example tbh. Put any guy in a brand new Ferrari and he'd be 10x hotter to women.
Cope. No Ferrari for your lack of forward growth and bad eye area.

All this will attract are good diggers. They will not be sexually attracted to you and be wet for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, wannabe prettyboy, MEMPSK and 8 others
Cope. No Ferrari for your lack of forward growth and bad eye area.

All this will attract are good diggers. They will not be sexually attracted to you and be wet for you

Worrying about women being attracted to you and getting wet for you is cope. Why would I care about their pleasure? jfl.

Getting money and attracting gold diggers is legit if you're subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 2268
Worrying about women being attracted to you and getting wet for you is cope. Why would I care about their pleasure? jfl.

Just buy hookers then idiot.

You’ll never experiencing a women shaking with pleasure as you fuck her and swallowing your cum. This is the Chad experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Hentaiwatcher69, Deleted member 23611 and 2 others
ncels go to top schools and work 100 hours a week in high paying jobs while Chad is unemployed and still slays
autism. obviously incel has to work harder than chad but that’s like saying “don’t try to get rich because there are kids who inherit huge sums of wealth”

most are not chad so you have to compensate with looksmaxxing, having a sick lifestyle (which is only possible with expendable income) “ONLY GOLD DIGGERS LIKE MONEY” is cope, every woman on the planet loves to spend money and travel to nice countries

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, ascension and Deleted member 2268
autism. obviously incel has to work harder than chad but that’s like saying “don’t try to get rich because there are kids who inherit huge sums of wealth”

most are not chad so you have to compensate with looksmaxxing, having a sick lifestyle (which is only possible with expendable income) “ONLY GOLD DIGGERS LIKE MONEY” is cope, every woman on the planet loves to spend money and travel to nice countries
Stfu Pajeet

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and PointOfNoReturn

Thank you for debunking this "money is useless" cope

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 2268
Keep ugh reacting me roidcel, no trenbologn for your inability to think in colours other than black and white

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Keep ugh reacting me roidcel, no trenbologn for your inability to think in colours other than black and white
I don’t do roids pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I don’t do roids pajeet
i’m not a curry but i won’t tolerate curry bashing towards my fellow bhais and your name is deca douche dummy

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SAQUIB66, Deleted member 2268, ascension and 1 other person
just listen to what women say theory is legit, i’m sure she also told you that she wouldn’t mind dating a 5”5 indian janitor as long as he had a good personality

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 2268
i’m not a curry but i won’t tolerate curry bashing towards my fellow bhais and your name is deca douche dummy
My name is a joke you fucking retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: twilight
You’re at the bottom of the SMV totem pole

Have you stopped cycling?

• +1
Endeavor creates a fist out of his fire

Female gaze

Vs

The male gaze.

3032823_F84A2AAB-7233-4388-A0E2-31CDCF131E27.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Nochills
You’re at the bottom of the SMV totem pole
keep crying for my aryan pashtun blood you disgusting med roidcel! it’s cagefuel how you are 99% chance darker skin than I am (a supposed curry) and you probably have brown eyes as well

285D7111 01D5 4B6C 81BA 58891664990E

literally some child found on the streets of kandahar (aryan pashtun land) mogs your entire lineage nigga

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 2268
ofc they'll tell u that, if they admitted money makes guys attractive then she'd sound like a gold digger or a bad person lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, SAQUIB66, Deleted member 23611 and 2 others
ofc they'll tell u that, if they admitted money makes guys attractive then she'd sound like a gold digger or a bad person lol
She admitted JBW lol

worst comment on this website
Nah, comic books, manga, anime, and the general mainstream media is FAR more blackpilled and a much more accurate way of how a man is supposed to look.

I've said it for ages no ever disproved me because they know what I say is true.

The modelling industry does not represent how a man should look, characters like endeavor and guts are pretty accurate to how a healthy man should look.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
@JFLateating @softlysoftly @Germania @lebronjames23
its all face why even workout when its all face
meeks turned from prisoner to top model and husband of a billionaire heiress because FACE

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Deleted member 2268
its all face why even workout when its all face
meeks turned from prisoner to top model and husband of a billionaire heiress because FACE
Yeah gym is actually a looksmin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Achilles, Deleted member 16453, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
Listening to anything a girl says is the reason most guys are on this site. Guys will say foids lie and cheat yet when a girl gives you the answer you want to hear once just to be nice you’ll believe it all

Listening to anything a girl says is the reason most guys are on this site. Guys will say foids lie and cheat yet when a girl gives you the answer you want to hear once just to be nice you’ll believe it all
She was honest with me because I already fucked her

based and very true

• +1
This forum should change its name to validationmaxxing.

• Hmm...
My sister is never had a bf, she says she just wants to looksmax a bit and get married to a rich old guy at 18 so she can retire and watch desperate housewives all day.

Facts. Inels are happy when they reach 30 and be like "man, finally those bitches will appreciate me for the work i've put in", happy to self cuck himself with a 30+ body count worthless hoe, and ppls will still say he's lucky :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 2268
Facts. Inels are happy when they reach 30 and be like "man, finally those bitches will appreciate me for the work i've put in", happy to self cuck himself with a 30+ body count worthless hoe, and ppls will still say he's lucky :lul:
Meanwhile Chad spends his 20s slaying

@Arborist

Why

Why would I ever want validation from some hoe with no morals or loyalty?

I could just make money and throw her to the trash and get another like she would me.

Keep a rotation just like Chad without all the effort of looking good.

I've seen first hand what mney does. If you dnt think money brings the best looking n your not I. T

Why

Your not in the right social circle if you think money means nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 2268
You want me to answer with my conservative # so you can be like I got double that bro you knw nothing?

That wouldn't mean shit.
Just say your real number. I'm honest about mine bc I put a lot of work into it

Just say your real number. I'm honest about mine bc I put a lot of work into it
It's above 14 I think. Don't think this has anything to do with saying money is male gaze.

don’t be retarded. Money does not make a guy any more attractive to a girl than money makes a guy attractive to YOU. It’s literally the same exact shit, you’ll probably want to be AROUND that guy as a friend because you sense an OPPORTUNITY, the girl feels EXACTLY the same about that guy. She’s attracted to him in the same way that a robber is attracted to a guy walking alone down a dark alley lmfao

This forum should change its name to validationmaxxing.
Enjoy being a victim when you get money and realize girls don’t want to fuck you they just want to steal your shit lmao. You’re gonna get #MeToo’d with that dogshit worldview

Lol @ this backpedalling, you literally said “a guy with a ferrari is 10x HOTTER to women”
Just admit you were dumb enough to think that money actually makes guys attractive to women. Enjoy inevitable victimization, enjoy the divorcerape etc. ask any rich dude on his death bed, they all say they’d give up their entire fortune to be a chad in his 20s lmfao

• +1
don’t be retarded. Money does not make a guy any more attractive to a girl than money makes a guy attractive to YOU. It’s literally the same exact shit, you’ll probably want to be AROUND that guy as a friend because you sense an OPPORTUNITY, the girl feels EXACTLY the same about that guy. She’s attracted to him in the same way that a robber is attracted to a guy walking alone down a dark alley lmfao

Enjoy being a victim when you get money and realize girls don’t want to fuck you they just want to steal your shit lmao. You’re gonna get #MeToo’d with that dogshit worldview

Lol @ this backpedalling, you literally said “a guy with a ferrari is 10x HOTTER to women”
Just admit you were dumb enough to think that money actually makes guys attractive to women. Enjoy inevitable victimization, enjoy the divorcerape etc. ask any rich dude on his death bed, they all say they’d give up their entire fortune to be a chad in his 20s lmfao
As I said.

This forum should change its name.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 2268
As I said.

This forum should change its name.
I mean, keep coping i guess.
Just going “muhh you guys do this for muhh validation” falls apart when you realize that a girl liking you for your face is the closest thing to love that exists in the world lmfao

If anything, getting rich would be for the validation because you don’t give a shit whether she’s actually attracted to you or not you just want to hear her say she is.

Your worldview is actual dogshit, go get lean and stop whining like an incel andrew tate ballsucker about money jfl

• +1
Reactions: DeformedCell, Kama and Deleted member 2268

Users who are viewing this thread

Back