Male Gaze vs Female Gaze

Ohhhhhh you want love???

Keep coping boyos

I mean, keep coping i guess.

Just going “muhh you guys do this for muhh validation” falls apart when you realize that a girl liking you for your face is the closest thing to love that exists in the world lmfao

If anything, getting rich would be for the validation because you don’t give a shit whether she’s actually attracted to you or not you just want to hear her say she is.

Your worldview is actual dogshit, go get lean and stop whining like an incel andrew tate ballsucker about money jfl

Money is female gaze and height is male gaze

• +1
Reactions: leveruis and Deleted member 22354
autism. obviously incel has to work harder than chad but that’s like saying “don’t try to get rich because there are kids who inherit huge sums of wealth”

most are not chad so you have to compensate with looksmaxxing, having a sick lifestyle (which is only possible with expendable income) “ONLY GOLD DIGGERS LIKE MONEY” is cope, every woman on the planet loves to spend money and travel to nice countries
Hes a negro , dont feed into him

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Gym, muscles, money, careers, cars is MALE GAZE

Face, height, and race is FEMALE GAZE

Incels go to top schools and work 100 hours a week in high paying jobs while Chad is unemployed and still slays
Money can bring girls for sure I’ve seen this with rich people but when you know they don’t primally want you it’s probably not fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
don’t be retarded. Money does not make a guy any more attractive to a girl than money makes a guy attractive to YOU. It’s literally the same exact shit, you’ll probably want to be AROUND that guy as a friend because you sense an OPPORTUNITY, the girl feels EXACTLY the same about that guy. She’s attracted to him in the same way that a robber is attracted to a guy walking alone down a dark alley lmfao

Enjoy being a victim when you get money and realize girls don’t want to fuck you they just want to steal your shit lmao. You’re gonna get #MeToo’d with that dogshit worldview

Lol @ this backpedalling, you literally said “a guy with a ferrari is 10x HOTTER to women”
Just admit you were dumb enough to think that money actually makes guys attractive to women. Enjoy inevitable victimization, enjoy the divorcerape etc. ask any rich dude on his death bed, they all say they’d give up their entire fortune to be a chad in his 20s lmfao
Completely wrong as it’s in female nature for most human existence to look for a provider who can give her security and the best things in life. This is basic knowledge lol

Even as a man, being around a guy who’s rich makes me respect him - not for the simple fact he’s rich but it’s extrapolated to his knowledge, hard work, lavish items he might own and his reputation to others too. I couldn’t imagine how a girl feels around a guy like that

• JFL
Nah, comic books, manga, anime, and the general mainstream media is FAR more blackpilled and a much more accurate way of how a man is supposed to look.

I've said it for ages no ever disproved me because they know what I say is true.

The modelling industry does not represent how a man should look, characters like endeavor and guts are pretty accurate to how a healthy man should look.
I agree that the modelling industry isn’t based on a man’s actual attractiveness but neither is fucking anime bro that’s like the worst example u could possibly give

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16371
M
Completely wrong as it’s in female nature for most human existence to look for a provider who can give her security and the best things in life. This is basic knowledge lol

Even as a man, being around a guy who’s rich makes me respect him - not for the simple fact he’s rich but it’s extrapolated to his knowledge, hard work, lavish items he might own and his reputation to others too. I couldn’t imagine how a girl feels around a guy like that
Muh rich lol

Money and wealth and having prospects is everything for ltrs. If you want her to spend the the rest of her life with you then you need money and all those male gaze featires you said. Srs. For short term face is everything and only thing but for long term you need all of them featires maxxed out inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and blatonslatt
It’s literally true and ur in fucking denial 😂
Only true if your a multi millionaire. Going from 100k to 200k etc is cope. Girls don’t care about the money itself they care about the lifestyle you can offer them

Provider also means LTR this doesn’t matter for slaying

Only true if your a multi millionaire. Going from 100k to 200k etc is cope. Girls don’t care about the money itself they care about the lifestyle you can offer them

Provider also means LTR this doesn’t matter for slaying
Isnt ltr the goal of most humans? To find a woman you love and have kids w the woman

Slaying is temporary and u could still argue money and clout is great for slaying, look at celebrities or a 5’7 chubby streamer like adin ross who fucks girls in LA

• JFL
I agree that the modelling industry isn’t based on a man’s actual attractiveness but neither is fucking anime bro that’s like the worst example u could possibly give
Idk man, guts and endeavor are a pretty clear example on how a male should look.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Isnt ltr the goal of most humans? To find a woman you love and have kids w the woman

Slaying is temporary and u could still argue money and clout is great for slaying, look at celebrities or a 5’7 chubby streamer like adin ross who fucks girls in LA
You didn’t even read my comment. I said money is cope unless your a multimillionaire. And in these cases it isn’t even money it’s status. JFL at wanting an LTR low T af

You didn’t even read my comment. I said money is cope unless your a multimillionaire. And in these cases it isn’t even money it’s status. JFL at wanting an LTR low T af
Let me know when u wake up to reality kid

“Wanting a ltr low T af!!” 🤡🤡

Enjoy being lonely at 65 then u retard

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Let me know when u wake up to reality kid

“Wanting a ltr low T af!!” 🤡🤡

Enjoy being lonely at 65 then u retard
>Just be a multimillionaire free mason goyim by sucking jewish cock bro

GL with that bruh

>Just be a multimillionaire free mason goyim by sucking jewish cock bro

GL with that bruh
Hop back on ur schizophrenia meds, wtf does u saying that have to do with anything I said

Hop back on ur schizophrenia meds, wtf does u saying that have to do with anything I said
your telling people to get rich

Only way to get rich is to such jewish cock bruh. You thought millionaires just worked hard?

Gym, muscles, money, careers, cars is MALE GAZE

Face, height, and race is FEMALE GAZE

Incels go to top schools and work 100 hours a week in high paying jobs while Chad is unemployed and still slays

Thank you for debunking this "money is useless" cope
@Master @MoggerGaston @fogdart im telling you there are a lot of blue and redpillers on this site that need to be deleted frrr😭😭

Cant believe ppl are coping with this lollll

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back