Male height chart

My friend got it and he’s in the NBA now, it’s totally worth it

7578A302 D74F 43BD A151 AAEA9FFB44DD
EC68CD51 944D 42C6 8808 F8346605D1C1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, JL~, pizza and 3 others
LL is super risky, not only do they break your legs so you walk like a duck for 5 months which is a lot, but you need up to 2 years to be able to go the the gym, on top of that how will u explain to people that you can't walk and just got taller from nowhere? If people find out its a wrap, commission of social suicide. All this for just 5-7cm increase. Imagine going from 185 to 192cm just to be mogged daily by 195-200cm chads, legit suicidefuel
who gives a fuck about what worthless normies think lol

and the long term effects aren't that bad, some people almost fully recover their athletic ability. it's still a brutal recovery but a lot of people are walking normally within a few months

the muh "you will be in a wheelchair by 45" is utter cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
Life is just luck. You have to deal with the shit hand you have been given with. I hope I will reincarnate as 6'6 chad in the next life.
You mean 7'0, the average height in 2050 will be already 6'3 in western countries

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2205, Gargantuan and 1 other person
who gives a fuck about what worthless normies think lol

and the long term effects aren't that bad, some people almost fully recover their athletic ability. it's still a brutal recovery but a lot of people are walking normally within a few months

the muh "you will be in a wheelchair by 45" is utter cope
My biggest problem is that my body is going be disproportioned. I don't want my wingspan being shorter. Also Im a gym addict and I feel like I can't train my legs after LL.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
im 190 n feel tiny. 195 is better
190cm is still a very secure height, 183-188cm is the twilight zone which is brutal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Gargantuan and 2 others
True, we will go into eternal oblivion one day without ever experiencing being 6'4+
Well I'm 6'4 and while I height mog most people, I get incredibly mad when I see someone taller than me, my biggest halo gets derailed just like that jfl.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Gargantuan and 2 others
My biggest problem is that my body is going be disproportioned. I don't want my wingspan being shorter. Also Im a gym addict and I feel like I can't train my legs after LL.
Unless you legit have trex arms rn i don't think most people will notice. Plus the height halo u gain will out do the unproportional vibes u give off unless u literally have ogre tier proportions

i don't have long arms but i doubt if i was 3-4 inches taller i'd get told i have short arms lol. look at some recovery stories, plenty of people regained their athletic ability almost fully

the thing is u have to train ur legs before and after lol. u need to be committed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 2403, Gargantuan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Blue and 2 others
190cm is still a very secure height, 183-188cm is the twilight zone which is brutal
i dont think so, the twilight zone is 188-191 or so. below that is turbomanlet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Beetlejuice, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Jfl I know that it's coming over as humblebragging about height, but I just wanted to show that getting height mogged always feels shitty, probably even for 7' guys. It's just that for guys with (below) average heights it happens much more frequently and it can even be by girls, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Albeacho
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho and Tony
Jfl I know that it's coming over as humblebragging about height, but I just wanted to show that getting height mogged always feels shitty, probably even for 7' guys. It's just that for guys with (below) average heights it happens much more frequently and it can even be by girls, etc.
Yeah, but when you're 5-6 inches above average height it probably barely happens. When you're a bit below it happens a lot... fuck

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Blue
You have no clue how lucky you are. I would legit kill to get to that height.
Well you're still above average height so don't feel too bad about it. I have other failos and my social life is non-existent despite height so yeah lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan, TUSSELEIF and Albeacho
Life is just luck. You have to deal with the shit hand you have been given with. I hope I will reincarnate as 6'6 chad in the next life.
swallow the eternal oblivion pill, I am religious, but boy is this pill hard to avoid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan and Albeacho
5'11-6'0 should be in the same range
So should 6'1-6'2

For places with an average height of 5'9-5'10 like the US atleast

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10367, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Well you're still above average height
I guess so
Well you're still above average height so don't feel too bad about it. I have other failos and my social life is non-existent despite height so yeah lol.
Same and also im ugly jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan and Blue
another reason to kill myself

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Pietrosiek and Gargantuan
@Gargantuan 177cm as in 5'9.7? Its my height and its my last insecurity tbh

• +1
Yeah, but when you're 5-6 inches above average height it probably barely happens. When you're a bit below it happens a lot... fuck
Do you at least have a decent face? What about lifts, you said you're a bit below average height wise, so lifts should theoretically boost you to average.

• +1
5'11-6'0 should be in the same range
So should 6'1-6'2

For places with an average height of 5'9-5'10 like the US atleast
I would say 5'11 is a slight halo
5'9 is shortish tbh

• +1
Do you at least have a decent face? What about lifts, you said you're a bit below average height wise, so lifts should theoretically boost you to average.
yeah i’m happy with my face and frame and pheno, bro i could have literally been a slayer had i been 6’4. i already have high slay count and NT at 18. fuck this shit

it’s a joke being 5’9 with a masc face and frame, looks like a joke

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood, Deleted member 17375, Pietrosiek and 3 others
agree

• +1
yeah i’m happy with my face and frame and pheno, bro i could have literally been a slayer had i been 6’4. i already have high slay count and NT at 18. fuck this shit

we need to get out this game and focus on kebabs

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Gargantuan, Blue and 1 other person

6'4 is 99th percentile in the US, its the same as being mad over not being a multi-millionaire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Albeacho, Gargantuan and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Blue and Deleted member 1476
6'4 is 99th percentile in the US, its the same as being mad over not being a multi-millionaire
nop what i’m saying is was that i got lucky with everything else but height, it’s like a cruel joke

it’s like winning a mini lottery of a million at 18 and then being in a car crash where you can never walk again.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 8616

Nice to hear that you at least have this going on. Now kebabshopmaxx with @JM10 to afford LL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 1476 and turkproducer
Nice to hear that you at least have this going on. Now kebabshopmaxx with @JM10 to afford LL.
I’m going to have to drop all my current friends, move away and fork out 100k+. Fucking over

• So Sad
Reactions: Blue
nop what i’m saying is was that i got lucky with everything else but height, it’s like a cruel joke

it’s like winning a mini lottery of a million at 18 and then being in a car crash where you can never walk again.
SHUT THE FUCK UP
LL IS OUR THING. LET THE PUSSY MANLETS STAY MANLETS

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and turkproducer
Cope

This is the real height chart

Images   2021 04 07T014312559

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, AscendingHero, turkproducer and 3 others
how tf am i gonna afford LL... I need it by 25 latest
another thing to consider. you cant have a physical job after LL. so i say get a desk job set up before doing it

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
another thing to consider. you cant have a physical job after LL. so i say get a desk job set up before doing it
Over I can’t work on the balkan construction site or pick apples

• JFL
Reactions: Darmstadtium and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Over I can’t work on the balkan construction site or pick apples
thats why you work a few years there to management role. you can be the manager of balkan apple sales

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
Jfl all this shit im reading is hilarious
You guys are not short enough to have LL and if u had it, its consequences would make u even more miserable
You people will never get it either way, amnesia hasnt had it and hes the most blackpilled mf

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 8616
Jfl all this shit im reading is hilarious
You guys are not short enough to have LL and if u had it, its consequences would make u even more miserable
You people will never get it either way, amnesia hasnt had it and hes the most blackpilled mf
there is no height you need to do LL if you pay it yourself
amnesia is too poor and old to do it. LL is a lifestyle son. you plan years for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and turkproducer
gigacope, the top red part is actually the ideal
I would have killed myself a long time ago if i was 5'7. Props to you for being alive.

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 9819
this is the best thread about height levels that i ve ever seen @Gargantuan

• +1
I'm heightmogging all of you in a parallel universe where woman find shorter man more attractive.

6’3” in metric is 190cm+ or 1.9m, basically the start of some doorways and default measures so that’s a great halo in real life but some struggles might come with if u are too wide.

• +1
i agree

• +1