Male Incel (18-24) in USA; 31%!!!! Wow!!!

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
The 2018 USA Data is in.

LOL, at forum people here calling younger dudes (18-24) losers when they "only" get like 2 lays per year.
Or not being impressed a bit by u dude getting 2 women to lay per year.
Well, Such a dude is Top 35% (18-25 age range) AND Top 20% (25-35 age range).

And WHILE, 30% of males (18-24) get ZERO lays in 1 years time.

"sexual inactivity increased among men aged 18 to 24 years and 25 to 34 years. And women aged 25 to 34 years"

" This study found that sexual inactivity increased among US adults, predominantly younger men, between 2000 and 2018"

"18- to 24-year-old individuals who reported having had no sexual activity in the past year increased among men (18.9% (year 2000) vs 30.9% (2018)"
"among women (15.1% (2000) vs 19.1% (2018)"

"increases in sexual inactivity were observed among those aged 25 to 34 years for both men (7.0% (2000) vs 14.1% (2018) and women (7.0% (2000) vs 12.6% (2018).

"People haveing sex every week or more. "men aged 18-24 years: 51.8% (2000) vs. 37.4% (2018). "

Here the frequency and partner amounts, in a graphs.
Check: Haveing sex with 2 women per year, makes a dude <25 years old top 35%. And more then 3 women per year is top 20% at <25 years old. And even more top tier (top 10%), past the age of 25.

Zoi200181f1

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Beetlejuice, PenileFacialSurgery and 6 others
Wait, which years is this from? 2018 or 2020?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 110
Well that’s comforting to know

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 110, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
I got 10 lays in 2019 alone, 2 in the same day, so idk, im nothing special i think most people here could mog me.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 110
It's over for many men.
1 on 3 men, from 18-25.
And I can't beleive men in that age group aren't trying hard to get laid. Because I know I was in my 20's;. Due to the peak libido, in a man his life is in that age.
Imagine, getting little/nosex, in the years of your life that you are most horny. The irony, and the crualty.
Now at 37 I can tell, libido is significant less annoying present then when I was 25. Which is a bit nice, because that amount of horniness at 20's is very distracting and rough (if not satisfied).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer, Deleted member 4612, DidntRead and 1 other person
I got 10 lays in 2019 alone, 2 in the same day, so idk, im nothing special i think most people here could mog me.
According to statts.
You are hitting TOP 20% with 3 or more. Well 10 in a year, will likely be top 5% for sure, probably more like top 2%. So that is impressive to be Top 2%. Even though for you it's not.. Obviously if you are top 2% you still get mogged 100.000 men (assume 10 milion x 1%). So you might feel nothing special, when comparing to those 100.000 men. Whom might be here on this forum disproportinally. Because they know the importance of looks for slaying.
But you gotta look at everyone. And with your 10 per year; you are killing it.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 110
I need to remind myself of this right now as I haven't gotten laid in over a month

Though TBF half of men have sex consistently and I've almost never had consistent sex ngl

Men would kill you for a crumble of pussy

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, maxlooks and Nosecel
I need to remind myself of this right now as I haven't gotten laid in over a month

Though TBF half of men have sex consistently and I've almost never had consistent sex ngl
Yeah. Most sex amounts happens within a commited relationship, data always shows. Especially for normie (below top I dunno (15%?) looking dudes.
Also my life experience. When I was running around as a nnormie single dude trying to get sex, I also had plenty downtime. Often like half a year untill I found a woman to have a fling with, and maybe get a an ONS or a fling lasting like 2 months with a couple of times sex.
When I had my LTR, AT minimum did i have sex 1 time per week for that next 5 years.

ok so i still get mogged by 70% of the male population. suifuel tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and DrOtaku
Brutal incel pill tbh.

Society is degrading at a fast pace. Enjoy the decline

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 110
Brutal incel pill tbh.

Society is degrading at a fast pace. Enjoy the decline
Only enjoying the decline. If you have a good chance to come out on top/better then before.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 275
am I a chad according to this study? I have at least 3 new sexual partners every year

It's over for many men.
What I don't understand though about these OVER men in USA. Whom might have decent money, or skills to labour abroad.

PACK YOUR FUCKING BAGGS. And go LOCATIONMAXXING. or at least first try it with HOLIDAYMAXXING.

As long as you stay in your country. You are contributing to women, WHOM reject you. (go check lifetime taxation grpah of women and men, men sponsor women in the west through Taxation). If you don't life there, you don't pay taxes. So basically you give the motherfucking Middle finger, which is not unfair.

In don agree on this below way they go about it (like that ude, planning to take the woman to Australia). But the essence of the message is correct. LocationMaxx bithces, if you can't take your own location anymore and it's to BRUTAL there;

This below fat-ish older Latin dude, is having family with some 20-something year old woman in Ukraine way out of his looks league.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 275
According to statts.
You are hitting TOP 20% with 3 or more. Well 10 in a year, will likely be top 5% for sure, probably more like top 2%. So that is impressive to be Top 2%. Even though for you it's not.. Obviously if you are top 2% you still get mogged 100.000 men (assume 10 milion x 1%). So you might feel nothing special, when comparing to those 100.000 men. Whom might be here on this forum disproportinally. Because they know the importance of looks for slaying.
But you gotta look at everyone. And with your 10 per year; you are killing it.
Never tought this way but this is true, i am the one who slayed more in 2019 even in my friends group but i have friends who are 7 PSL who make me feel like shit because they do more, especially 2 who are statusmaxxed too because they are prettyboys singers.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 7776
locationmaxxing is cuckoldry. asian women know you come to them because you're too ugly to slay in your own country. WMAF = asexual relationship. AMWF = exotic hqnp ltr

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks and Deleted member 7776
locationmaxxing is cuckoldry. asian women know you come to them because you're too ugly to slay in your own country. WMAF = asexual relationship. AMWF = exotic hqnp ltr
Lol that's just fucking cope.

am I a chad according to this study? I have at least 3 new sexual partners every year
you’re at minimum high normie, depends on the quality of your partners

Men would kill you for a crumble of pussy
That's why whiteknights are the enemy. Exercise precaution. No prioners, no mercy.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
I have this dude coping on another forum saying that I'm not pathetic by being a 20 year old virgin and saying that he lost his virginity a few months ago at 22. As if that's better than me

Never tought this way but this is true, i am the one who slayed more in 2019 even in my friends group but i have friends who are 7 PSL who make me feel like shit because they do more, especially 2 who are statusmaxxed too because they are prettyboys singers.
It's a common reason, for people to have incorrect veiws about society/overall picture. Because we tend to hang/associate with people whom are around our own levels. So you start to think, that's how the whole country is having it. But it's not. Our own little world = not the society.

That's why statts can be interesting to check/see.

LOL at dogging at LocationMaxxing or Immigrating. But having NO Problem, supporting you USA woman in exchange FOR NOTHING. Due to Taxation, and government giving these women then Wellfare from you payed tax.

tax-by-age-and-gender-2010.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 6512
It's a common reason, for people to have incorrect veiws about society/overall picture. Because we tend to hang/associate with people whom are around our own levels. So you start to think, that's how the whole country is having it. But it's not. Our own little world = not the society.

LOL at dogging at LocationMaxxing or Immigrating. But having NO Problem, supporting you USA woman in exchange FOR NOTHING. Due to Taxation, and government giving these women then Wellfare from you payed tax.

Thanks bro,very nice explanation.

Only enjoying the decline. If you have a good chance to come out on top/better then before.
It's important to realize that the rules that were in place when our parents were dating, don't apply to life in the modern day. You will come out better if you realize this fast and adjust accordingly.

The times of: finish school, get a good job, girls come along the way and one sticks around eventually.--> doesn't apply to the modern day anymore.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Gargantuan, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
you’re at minimum high normie, depends on the quality of your partners
To be honest most of them are average. I haven't hit a stacy yet. I'm also broke, don't drive and have roommates so that may also be a factor

im from netherland, average girl here looks like the girl in my sig. fogs every foid in SEA tbh

You are Top 20%, then for sure.
Well, I think here. They make Chad to be like the TOP 2% orso. And GigaChad is like Top 0.1%
Being Top 20% - 15% they probably see you as a high tier normie.
Being top 15%-3% is likely here called being Chadlite. Like Ryan Gossling the see as Chadlite her.

The standards here, are a bit ridiculous often imo.
They put the standards to high here. It seems most forum memeber here forget, that like 50+% of men are FAT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
im from netherland, average girl here looks like the girl in my sig. fogs every foid in SEA tbh
True, epsecially if you don't find Asian pehnotype attractive.

YET. If a white guy, of decent Looks.
there are more locationmaxxing location out there. Then just Asian countries.
To make a list, where I heared or think one might have an easy/easier time finding women for relationships:
*If into white women: Russia, Siberia, Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Maybe Poland, etc..
* if into whit/arabic type of women: Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Kazachstan,
* if into black women many countries in Africa, like Nigeria.
* if into Latin women many countries, like Colombia or Chili I guesstimate

It's important to realize that the rules that were in place when our parents were dating, don't apply to life in the modern day. You will come out better if you realize this fast and adjust accordingly.

The times of: finish school, get a good job, girls come along the way and one sticks around eventually.--> doesn't apply to the modern day anymore.
In Western world, mostly true.
Beyond Wetsern world. Although I never visit. Stories from guys I know, and what I seen around, tell it's not as bad there. Often due to harsh lifestyle + different values, people need to be different for survival reasons.

True, epsecially if you don't find Asian pehnotype attractive.

YET. If a white guy, of decent Looks.
there are more locationmaxxing location out there. Then just Asian countries.
To make a list, where I heared or think one might have an easy/easier time finding women for relationships:
*If into white women: Russia, Siberia, Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Maybe Poland, etc..
* if into whit/arabic type of women: Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Kazachstan,
* if into black women many countries in Africa, like Nigeria.
* if into Latin women many countries, like Colombia or Chili I guesstimate
In most of those countries you will get murdered by locals
As you said only if your robust white and normie+ looks I would try this