male model to look out for

incel is more than sex at least u have status on this forum
You need to post more boyo! Start post maxxing!

i can't wait for her to arrive!
A4686EC9 311E 4B2D B031 E27ADE218153

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
that shi looks mogger af
wyd with those dolls tho:unsure:🧐
i usually make them enact out little stories
I love doing that! She could go on adventures!

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
don't know about his modelling career,but his hairline has definitely taken off

• So Sad
If this dude is a model then there are at least 50 dudes on this website that can model for fucks sake this guy is mid (not because he is black).

• Hmm...
If this dude is a model then there are at least 50 dudes on this website that can model for fucks sake this guy is mid (not because he is black).
Yeah, he's pretty mediocre

subhuman facial thirds

I hadn't fully grasped the concept of harmony before, but your morph solidified it 100%
just by having top PSL eye and jaw features doesn't automatically make you a mogger , there should be harmony as well

but on the other hand,I might be biased since I have seen chico's actual face before
maybe if I saw this pic first and thought it was chico , I would have said this was better

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
I hadn't fully grasped the concept of harmony before, but your morph solidified it 100%
just by having top PSL eye and jaw features doesn't automatically make you a mogger , there should be harmony as well

but on the other hand,I might be biased since I have seen chico's actual face before
maybe if I saw this pic first and thought it was chico , I would have said this was better
The morph's chin is disproportionately gigantic compared to the entire face. Idk who made it he prolly was a bonemass coper.
You're right about harmony.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183