Male Models compared to Golden Ratio (Some phenotype morphs added too)

draco

draco

persist
This is a JavaScript & C# program which automatically analyses face and compares it to the Golden Ratio. The blue percentages are according to the nose (alar) width.

Discussion regarding Golden Ratio

@tehVigilante post below proves this is a very shitty way to compare aesthetics.

Tbqh I don't really think Golden Ratio is the epitome of beautiful faces because it doesn't account for dimorphism and there are plenty of very gl people who don't have prefect ratios.

What do you think?

There is an app too, which uses the same program but I don't remember its name right now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Shodredux, Pumanator and 7 others
Strong Post Greycel.

Chico last pic mogs the first...

This is a JavaScript & C# program which automatically analyses face and compares it to the Golden Ratio. The blue percentages are according to the nose (alar) width.

Tbqh I don't really think Golden Ratio is the epitome of beautiful faces because it doesn't account for dimorphism and there are plenty of very gl people who don't have prefect ratios.

What do you think?

There is an app too, which uses the same program but I don't remember its name right now. ( Plus privacy issues too )

I'm unable to find the GitHub link right now but I've this program saved. ( PM if want it) or if you wish to compare yourself to the Golden ratio mask and also get the proportions in percentage PM your face with neutral expressions and without any tilt ( the iris must be in a straight line to get accurate results).

View attachment 246945View attachment 246948View attachment 246950View attachment 246953View attachment 246955View attachment 246957View attachment 246959View attachment 246963
That curry is not pretty nore is the white normie

The golden ratio is unreliable for measuring beauty. Here is me scoring higher than Chico, and I'm not modelling for any agencies...

This pic has a ton of lens distortion but my point is still clear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3195, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
The golden ratio is unreliable for measuring beauty. Here is me scoring higher than Chico, and I'm not modelling for any agencies...
View attachment 247000

Yes it never takes into account the details of eye area (hoodedness etc.), Lips, nose etc. But still raw ratios are useful for comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and gaypharoah
View attachment 247000
The maths for being beautiful are so complicated I doubt we'll ever be able to comprehend them. Using the golden ratios is just an over simplification

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, I'mme, IWantToMax and 2 others
Yeah this shit isn't reliable, I once got over 9 and I'm not a chad. lol

• +1
Reactions: draco

What do you think?

There is an app too, which uses the same program but I don't remember its name right now. ( Plus privacy issues too )

I'm unable to find the GitHub link right now but I've this program saved. ( PM if want it) or if you wish to compare yourself to the Golden ratio mask and also get the proportions in percentage PM your face with neutral expressions and without any tilt ( the iris must be in a straight line to get accurate results).

View attachment 246945View attachment 246948View attachment 246950View attachment 246953View attachment 246955View attachment 246957View attachment 246959View attachment 246963
Show some ugly inels for comparison

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
Very legit indeed

83316986 1600765790080167 9130892259871424512 n
84320660 180833926337878 8858130586393378816 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx, Administrator, Shodredux and 9 others
everyone's mouth to nose ratio is so good... makes me want to rope

Your program is shit. Are you literally telling me that someone like blackopscel has good ratios? Just look at how small his lowet third is, no way his ratios are comparable to O' Pry or some other model. That program has nothing to do with the Golden Ratio.

Your program is shit. Are you literally telling me that someone like blackopscel has good ratios? Just look at how small his lowet third is, no way his ratios are comparable to O' Pry or some other model. That program has nothing to do with the Golden Ratio.
there was an attempt... have you got something better ?

This program doesn't compare ratios with each other it just compares it with the mask (https://banner2.cleanpng.com/201806...ask-5b22f357e27f45.9920567315290171759277.jpg) and it does a pretty good job at that.

Also golden ratio is 1.6... Now how you use it for the measurements entirely depends on you. (one of the way is the masks) Whatever points are chosen for the evaluation would affect the ratios.

Are the spirals seen in nature based on the golden ratio?

Some are, but most are not. The spirals most commonly seen in nature are equi-angular (aka logarithmic) spirals. This simply means that the spiral expands at a constant rate. This occurs because it creates an even flow of energy or distribution of tension. This has nothing at all to do with the golden ratio.

also read this - https://www.maa.org/external_archive/devlin/devlin_05_07.html

Golden ratio is the biggest cope there is

there was an attempt... have you got something better ?

This program doesn't compare ratios with each other it just compares it with the mask (https://banner2.cleanpng.com/201806...ask-5b22f357e27f45.9920567315290171759277.jpg) and it does a pretty good job at that.

Also golden ratio is 1.6... Now how you use it for the measurements entirely depends on you. (one of the way is the masks) Whatever points are chosen for the evaluation would affect the ratios.

Are the spirals seen in nature based on the golden ratio?

Some are, but most are not. The spirals most commonly seen in nature are equi-angular (aka logarithmic) spirals. This simply means that the spiral expands at a constant rate. This occurs because it creates an even flow of energy or distribution of tension. This has nothing at all to do with the golden ratio.

also read this - https://www.maa.org/external_archive/devlin/devlin_05_07.html
387452 orig

This is the Golden Ratio mask. How the fuck is blackopscel going to fit into that? Now look again at the pic. Do you notice any similarity with male models? I would say yes. In fact, male models tend to look similar to eachother because they all have similar ratios.
20200128 230646

20200128 230658

20200128 230631

20200128 230618

Do you notice a pattern? They look very close to the mask: Thin facial shape (not narrow but not too wide either), semi-long skull and midface (like the mask), vibrant eyes with PCT and long eyebrows (like the mask) , fullish lips (like the mask), high cheekbones (or well developed zygos, again like the mask), good jaw and prominent chin (like the mask), etc. Those ethnics you took as examples look nothing like the mask jfl.

View attachment 247468
This is the Golden Ratio mask. How the fuck is blackopscel going to fit into that? Now look again at the pic. Do you notice any similarity with male models? I would say yes. In fact, male models tend to look similar to eachother because they all have similar ratios.
View attachment 247484
View attachment 247483
View attachment 247485
View attachment 247486
Do you notice a pattern? They look very close to the mask: Thin facial shape (not narrow but not too wide either), semi-long skull and midface (like the mask), vibrant eyes with PCT and long eyebrows (like the mask) , fullish lips (like the mask), high cheekbones (or well developed zygos, again like the mask), good jaw and prominent chin (like the mask), etc. Those ethnics you took as examples look nothing like the mask jfl.
The program compares the marked point's (in yellow) ratios to the golden mask.

I've stated this already, that the program doesn't take into account the details of eye area (hoodedness etc.), Lips, nose etc.

Do you know programming ?

The program compares the marked point's (in yellow) ratios to the golden mask.

I've stated this already, that the program doesn't take into account the details of eye area (hoodedness etc.), Lips, nose etc.

Do you know programming ?
I don't think you read what I write.

I don't think you read what I write.
I read all that, the thing is program can only compare it cannot judge the facial features etc. and as far as math is concerned, it does the job of comapring the RATIOS in the golden mask face to the uploaded image.

So explain to me how blackopscel got that score.

So explain to me how blackopscel got that score.
We need better software. But honestly judging via 2D images is very hard.

Only legit method would be comparing 3D masks of faces and those are not that common yet.

View attachment 247000

Golden ratio is not determining beauty it determines your symmetry their is a difference for beauty its more sexual dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah