• 501AA582-21F3-47A9-8018-EB7D5B54946E.jpeg
    501AA582-21F3-47A9-8018-EB7D5B54946E.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted and Hueless
modern males are just small and shit

it's not just modeling, it's movies too

back in the day you needed to be robust to qualify as leading man

MV5BZWEzNjQ2ZjctNzhmYS00NzBhLWI3NTAtODE1NzEwNDZjZTQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ3NDc5MzY@._V1_.jpg

now you can just be some jew lanket or med midget with a flat face and droopy eyes weighing 140lbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
Maher and Chico were the last generation of PSL God level male models, there have been none since

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 19530 and 2 others
true what are those abominations
nothing compared to 90s models

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16834
Yeah, the era of chico, opry, gosling etc is over

Now all we get are pete davidson

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 17291, Ken and 1 other person
Maher and Chico were the last generation of PSL God level male models, there have been none since
Best looking men alive today are millennials in their 30s or late 20s

I’ve always said, we are the only period of time in which the older generation is better looking than the younger. The young generation is simply too soft and I don’t think it’s just the food anymore. It’s also just technology and the defeatist mentality that has taken over everything since men are starting to realize how powerless they really are. In the past it wasn’t so obvious one man is worthless

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
Best looking men alive today are millennials in their 30s or late 20s

I’ve always said, we are the only period of time in which the older generation is better looking than the younger. The young generation is simply too soft and I don’t think it’s just the food anymore. It’s also just technology and the defeatist mentality that has taken over everything since men are starting to realize how powerless they really are. In the past it wasn’t so obvious one man is worthless
just scroll through tiktok and youll find many masc pretty boys with amazing collagen and perfect craniofacial growth

just scroll through tiktok and youll find many masc pretty boys with amazing collagen and perfect craniofacial growth
Pretty boys is the problem with those men. They might seem perfect to you but believe me, they are not anywhere near peak male aesthetics. Millennials and boomers were closer

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Pretty boys is the problem with those men. They might seem perfect to you but believe me, they are not anywhere near peak male aesthetics. Millennials and boomers were closer
its only because the algorithm pushes for them due to the fact its what teenage girls want. its not hard to find masc chads if u really want to

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
its only because the algorithm pushes for them due to the fact its what teenage girls want. its not hard to find masc chads if u really want to
How old are you? You don’t know what you’re talking about. Young men are still uglier than old men nowadays no matter how you put it. Find a zoomer equal to Maher or miroslav cech, you won’t. Best you will find is lankets with long hair feminine hair and jaw implants

How old are you? You don’t know what you’re talking about. Young men are still uglier than old men nowadays no matter how you put it. Find a zoomer equal to Maher or miroslav cech, you won’t. Best you will find is lankets with long hair feminine hair and jaw implants
source(s): trust me bro