Male Models Vs Female Models

R

RIGBY3333

Iron
Does anyone else think that male models look way better than female ones? Idk what it is, I browse these model agencies and usually, a lot of the female models are trannyish looking while the men look like Gods on earth. I find Instagram models more attractive than the ones I come across. Can anyone answer this?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, thisend, Deleted member 16346 and 8 others
gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Xangsane
Does anyone else think that male models look way better than female ones? Idk what it is, I browse these model agencies and usually, a lot of the female models are trannyish looking while the men look like Gods on earth. I find Instagram models more attractive than the ones I come across. Can anyone answer this?
June isn't far away from now, son.

female models are androgynous, estrogen vacant, alien freaks

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, SteveRogers, AscendingHero and 2 others
this forums turning people gay

No not really. Female models look better. Male models are alien. Actors mog male models to the grave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 16530, xanny and 1 other person
Some female models look good, but most of them look way too masculine. They're also very artificial. When you look at male models in candid shots without makeup, they still look like gods, but when you look at female models without makeup, they look like a completely different person.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Nah, this is gay bro.

1) Miring Neymar avi you absolute legend, brazilian?

2) Agree most female models are just overly striking alien looking most lack averageness estrogen vacant andygnous twigs.

But at the time supermodels like Lima, Doutzen, etc end up being the best looking females of all time, so it depends

I don't like the way the majority of the modelling industry is headed.

And yea male models look very insane, top tier bones everywhere. Most are twinks tho

Actors>>everyone on avg tbh, smv wise

• +1
Reactions: RIGBY3333
You desire gl females because you want to fuck them and admire gl males because you want to be on the same level as them

To be truly good looking as a male is also harder to achieve and much rarer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 17345, RIGBY3333 and 3 others
You desire gl females because you want to fuck them and admire gl males because you want to be on the same level as them

To be truly good looking as a male is also harder to achieve and much rarer
this

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
1) Miring Neymar avi you absolute legend, brazilian?

2) Agree most female models are just overly striking alien looking most lack averageness estrogen vacant andygnous twigs.

But at the time supermodels like Lima, Doutzen, etc end up being the best looking females of all time, so it depends

I don't like the way the majority of the modelling industry is headed.

And yea male models look very insane, top tier bones everywhere. Most are twinks tho

Actors>>everyone on avg tbh, smv wise
Not Brazilian unfortunately.:(

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero