Male normie hobbies that never made sense to me

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Combat sports — brain damage for pussy and bath robes and MRSA infections

Watching sports —all rigged, whats the point

Cars —infantile hobby. Paying 500 dollars every week for new pieces of metal to add to your piece of metal on wheels

History —who gives a fuck. Nobody cares about how well read you are. It’s all fake anyways

Gym —bloatlords who will have chronic kidney disease and an enlarged heart in a few decades

Collecting anything (cards, memorabilia, etc) — Autistic and Redditor-esque

Hobbies are mostly stupid copes so men can feel more masculine and feel like they’re living interesting lives so foids are impressed (they aren’t)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, aspiringexcel, GabachoCopium and 3 others
Ngl mate expected you to have having sex at the top

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, aspiringexcel, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
Watching sports easily the most cucked one on the list, literal obese men are being brought to tears by their favorite team (who has no idea who they are) losing the game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, ManletBlackcel, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Hmmm. What hobbies are you into?

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Watching sports easily the most cucked one on the list, literal obese men are being brought to tears by their favorite team (who has no idea who they are) losing the game.
“We totally had you guys on that last quarter”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Gilbert_Durandal, Primalsplit and 2 others
the irony of you calling someone an autist in the end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337, ManletBlackcel, diamondbill and 2 others

Cars —infantile hobby. Paying 500 dollars every week for new pieces of metal to add to your piece of metal on wheels

History —who gives a fuck. Nobody cares about how well read you are. It’s all fake anyways

Gym —bloatlords who will have chronic kidney disease and an enlarged heart in a few decades

Hobbies are mostly stupid copes so men can feel more masculine and feel like they’re living interesting lives so foids are impressed (they aren’t)
agree

in moderation combat sports and gym are good
just enough to be fit and be comfortable if a fight were to happen, not spending 2h every day in the gym to impress only other men

do you think there are any hobbies positive that one should have?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and efidescontinuado

History isn’t an hobbie that normies like.

I collect war gaming models that’s fun and it normie either

Only normie hobbie I agree with is gym and that’s because it helps your life and self esteem the rest esp sports is a huge cope (unless your a player)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, Kamui, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Kamui and Primalsplit
i never understood the obession with cars. literally the most childish thing a guy can do

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and efidescontinuado
Yep and not just that, but if the sport is American football then both the fans and players are obese, legit no idea how normies find it entertaining to watch obese retards running around a field tackling each other

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
You’re soy
Sort of understandable but still soy
Understandable
Studying history is an incel hobby, normies don’t study history
Only if you’re a cringe “we go Jim I’m fighting demons” gymcel
Nothing wrong with this, let people have their own hobbies
Your life isn’t interesting either, you’re no better than anyone

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and PsychoDsk
they're fun you pussy
Watching sports
they can be fun but understandable i'm not a fan tbh never been into sports (feel like that's kinda emasculating as a man maybe i should start following it)
—all rigged, whats the point
jfl retard
relatable, never gave a fuck about my car
i love history, it was my favourite GCSE subject and i still enjoy watching youtube history videos and history documentaries to this day in my spare time
this is essential for looksmaxxing
i get the appeal but that was never me so i relate
jfl

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill, Sprinkles and Kamui
they're fun you pussy

they can be fun but understandable i'm not a fan tbh never been into sports (feel like that's kinda emasculating as a man maybe i should start following it)

jfl retard

relatable, never gave a fuck about my car

i love history, it was my favourite GCSE subject and i still enjoy watching youtube history videos and history documentaries to this day in my spare time

this is essential for looksmaxxing

i get the appeal but that was never me so i relate

jfl
Only sport I enjoy watching and doing are fighting sports, I used to like basketball and play it but not anymore since I graduated HS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and yeeyeeslayer
Hobbies are absolute cope and a waste of time.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: polio and Kamui
Only sport I enjoy watching and doing are fighting sports, I used to like basketball and play it but not anymore since I graduated HS
Chess is my favourite sport

Hobbies are absolute cope and a waste of time.
[IMG alt="Foreverbrad"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/15/15070.jpg?1689151650[/IMG]

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard​

then why are you gymcelling fucker

[IMG alt="Foreverbrad"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/15/15070.jpg?1689151650[/IMG]

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard​

then why are you gymcelling fucker

It’s not a hobby, I don’t do this cause I enjoy it. I fucking hate it but it’s a pre-requisite to have non-zero SMV.

1. You dont even get punched in the face most of the times
2. Most of them are not rigged
3. If you watch car races, alright but paying 500 dollars every week for miniature car is stupid yeah.
4. True
5. Only true for steroided faggots
6. Idk about that

It’s not a hobby, I don’t do this cause I enjoy it. I fucking hate it but it’s a pre-requisite to have non-zero SMV.
Nigga you are retarded for using clenbuterol. Not that effective and its not safe enough for how little effect it has.

jfl jfl that chess answer was a troll, in all seriousness my favouirite sports to play are ping pong, basketball, badminton and volleyball. (used to play soccer alot back in the day but i hate it cuz i suck JFL).

MMAs my favourite sport to watch, soccer games are boring as shit cuz nothing happens for most of the game its just passing running, basketball mogs hard in terms of what's funner to watch.

I can enjoy watching if it's on but tbh i've never been that guy that follows championships and tournaments and knows players and managers and transfers and shit like that. (prolly should cuz that's an NT trait and u feel stupid when your friends know that shit and u don't)

Nigga you are retarded for using clenbuterol. Not that effective and its not safe enough for how little effect it has.
I don’t use clen it’s just a pun.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

Drawing is a mogger hobby for both foids and men

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
I agree accept for history

Idk what you are expecting from a hobby. Hobbies are supposed to be pointless things you do to pass time

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back