Male privilege is getting sent to war

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
While your muh sister and girls from your hood go to Poland and fuck locals, live comfort life
Muh male privilege is getting packed by bunch of violent slavniggers to the bus so they can make documents and send you to death

Going to such war as Ukrainian war is incredibly cucked

There is no such thing as fighting for your family or nation right now because it's very non conservative society. And Ukraine as a eastern Europe is much more degenerate and less traditional than the west. It's even worse
Just get ripped to shreds in incredible pain while Natasha visit Eiffel tower with her friends . You fight for her freedom goyim

@St.TikTokcel @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Clown Show, Debetro and 2 others
Need to escape baltics, cut all ties to it and go to some Argentina like Hitler did .
Otherwise 100% they will send me to fight russians in few years

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and heightmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Richard Cheese, noobs and 1 other person
Change my legal name etc I will be Jordi Juan del Bosco now

While your muh sister and girls from your hood go to Poland and fuck locals, live comfort life
Muh male privilege is getting packed by bunch of violent slavniggers to the bus so they can make documents and send you to death

Going to such war as Ukrainian war is incredibly cucked

There is no such thing as fighting for your family or nation right now because it's very non conservative society. And Ukraine as a eastern Europe is much more degenerate and less traditional than the west. It's even worse
Just get ripped to shreds in incredible pain while Natasha visit Eiffel tower with her friends . You fight for her freedom goyim

@St.TikTokcel @MoggerGaston
Fighting wars in this era is cucked.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart