Male prostitution is rampant among brazilian young chads and chadlites

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Nigga I know so many young guys(around 18-25) who literally fuck gays for money and gifts

The most recent one was simply my best friend

He is a solid chad, white, blond, looks a little like Bieber, tattooed, tall, gymcelled etc, but he always refused to fuck gay guys because he used to say it was "disgusting", he never accepted any proposal.

Well, but it looks like everyone has a price. He is now literally dating a gay nigga...he told me everything yesterday. The guy gave him a new motorcycle and an iphone 13. He says he just closes his eyes and imagines he is fucking a hot prostitute. Fuckin unbelievable. The guy is an old rich gay.

Even my best friend...I have no words tbh.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigNigga69, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9568 and 23 others
Sounds so ideal tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 8244, oldcelloser and 17 others
Brazil moment

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14867, Lmao and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14867, Deleted and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 7098, Lmao and 1 other person
Dude motorcycle and iPhone are not a big deal.
Does the gay dude make him suck his dick? Does the gay dude fuck Ur friends ass? Has he got a BBC ?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Does the gay dude make him suck his dick? Does the gay dude fuck Ur friends ass? Has he got a BBC ?
he is not black, according to my friend he is very effeminate and has never wanted to fuck or get sucked. My nigga said he would stop everything at the moment he asks for something like that, cause he would never suck dicks n shit, but who knows...

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Lihito and Lmao
Male prostitution would be good if you were fucking big titty milfs all day.

but in reality you’d be getting ur shit box ruined by some fat greasy aids infected fag named hornado

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
Does he get fucked or does he only do the fucking? The latter is less bad, but still awful ofc

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14203
Does he get fucked or does he only do the fucking? The latter is less bad, but still awful ofc
According to him, he only fucks, and would never ever consider gettin fucked, but who knows now? he also said he would never have sex with a man...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
Brazil moment

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and RealLooksmaxxer
He literally said he's white you weird incel.

No he said he is dating a gay NIGGA
Im sorry I use the word nigga for pretty much everyone, sometimes I say "white nigga" etc its just like "dude" for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, ShowerMaxxing and RealLooksmaxxer
I got gay guys hitting at me many times and i am not even chad or chadlite.
It would be very easy for me to live from this, but i could not watch myself in the mirror anymore.
Once a guy paid me a hooker just to watch how i fuck her. I felt bad afterwards, because he only looked at me :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Beetlejuice, Lmao and 3 others
I thought whites were rich in brazil by lawand didnt have to degenmax

No he said he is dating a gay NIGGA
Im sorry I use the word nigga for pretty much everyone, sometimes I say "white nigga" etc its just like "dude" for me tbh
Why would you expect OP to know if the gay dude his friend is fucking has a big cock anyway?

This is why I think you're weird. You ask weird fucking questions

@LondonVillie @MarkCorrigan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Patient A, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
It would be very easy for me to live from this, but i could not watch myself in the mirror anymore.
Once a guy paid me a hooker just to watch how i fuck her. I felt bad afterwards, because he only looked at me :ROFLMAO:
Tales from the Germany

Your alls future wives are getting fucked by 60 year old rich guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Lmao and Patient A
Why would you expect OP to know if the gay dude his friend is fucking has a big cock anyway?

This is why I think you're weird. You ask weird fucking questions

@LondonVillie @MarkCorrigan
Laughing my ass off in this thread in the coffee shop jfl

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 7098, Lmao and 1 other person
I also had so many opportunities, but I cant. Its not possible for me, I just cant sustain an erection with a man, specially because I dont like anal sex(not even with girls).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Laughing my ass off in this thread in the coffee shop jfl
replying telling someone they're funny instead of giving them a JFL react

• +1
I thought whites were rich in brazil by lawand didnt have to degenmax
lol no there are rich and poor whites, its definitely not hard to find whites even in the favelas

replying telling someone they're funny instead of giving them a JFL react

View attachment 1399813
What i should have said is shit like this is what keeps me coming back to this site. Imagine somebody saying this in real life at a coffee shop…

Imagine a telephone support line indian with a facial expression of genuine concern saying this:

Dude motorcycle and iPhone are not a big deal
Does the gay dude make him suck his dick?
Does the gay dude fuck Ur friends ass? Has he got a BBC ?

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus and RealLooksmaxxer
What i should have said is shit like this is what keeps me coming back to this site. Imagine somebody saying this in real life at a coffee shop…

Imagine a telephone support line indian with a facial expression of genuine concern saying this:

chinacurry definitely in the top 10 weird autistic posters on this forum ngl

• JFL
he is not black, according to my friend he is very effeminate and has never wanted to fuck or get sucked. My nigga said he would stop everything at the moment he asks for something like that, cause he would never suck dicks n shit, but who knows...
actually THIS SHIT happens a lot more often than you think, straight gays in exchange for big pay or benefits
Male prostitution would be good if you were fucking big titty milfs all day.

but in reality you’d be getting ur shit box ruined by some fat greasy aids infected fag named hornado
Prostitution only benefits women because they can exercise it in a heterosexual way, on the other hand, a man will find it extremely difficult to exercise it in a heterosexual way, which means finding women willing to pay for sex if you are Gigachad,More than everything in Latin America, America and Europe

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
It is over for Brazil

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Brazil has a lot of transsexuals too @FastBananaCEO

Nigga I know so many young guys(around 18-25) who literally fuck gays for money and gifts

The most recent one was simply my best friend

He is a solid chad, white, blond, looks a little like Bieber, tattooed, tall, gymcelled etc, but he always refused to fuck gay guys because he used to say it was "disgusting", he never accepted any proposal.

Well, but it looks like everyone has a price. He is now literally dating a gay nigga...he told me everything yesterday. The guy gave him a new motorcycle and an iphone 13. He says he just closes his eyes and imagines he is fucking a hot prostitute. Fuckin unbelievable. The guy is an old rich gay.

Even my best friend...I have no words tbh.
KyS ASAP

Mirin high moral code and dignity

cool; sounds like a great place to visit then ngl

Mirin high moral code and dignity
He does not have it, because if he had he would not have sold his manhood to a man like that, I know for a 1 billion bitcoins in increases, you do not believe

He does not have it, because if he had he would not have sold his manhood to a man like that, I know for a 1 billion bitcoins in increases, you do not believe
Issa joke

A true straight man would never have sex with another man for whatever, or you would.
The Joke is that he abandoned all of his morals and now he is saying "no anal" ahhaahahahahahhaafhha but he is doing blowjobs

Its a Joke, dont call me a gay you motherfucker pička ti materina mrtva cigane prepečeni

La broma es que abandonó toda su moral y ahora está diciendo "no anal" ahhaahahahahahhaafhha pero está haciendo mamadas

Es una broma, no me llames gay hijo de puta pička ti materina mrtva cigane prepečeni
I know that, and I did not call you homosexual, I just asked you if you would, since outside Latin America the men who have sex with men are still heterosexual, a world of clowns

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
I’d do it too if I wasn’t uglin

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and VenezuelansUSER