Male to female trans at my workplace has INSANE bone structure

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death
Fuck, this trans uses the women's washroom yet has some of the best bone structure and aesthetics I've ever seen EVEN considering guys posted here. Forward growth, CRAZY zygos, good mandible, low set brow, slightly upturned nose. Also has green eyes. FUCK. And 6 ft tall with decent frame for a man jfl. Why would you inject yourself with poisonous E when you couldve been a slayer. BONEMOGS o'pry and gandy not even kidding.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Danish_Retard, je3oe and 6 others
Fillers, maybe?

• +1
Reactions: jamesbyzs, mizzy, Reoa and 12 others
post pics of him at work next time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, BigBoy, Nosecel and 1 other person
And hollow cheeks too btw. Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
They want the victimhood
Average women has more previlage than a male model

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Square Jaw, Marsiere214 and 2 others
They want the victimhood
Average women has more previlage than a male model
Lol accurate. This motherfucker couldve been a MALE MODEL easily yet chose to be a an uncanny women. That's how shitty being a man is. Let that sink in. DOM aesthetics too btw, not prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Yeah I've seen transvestites and transexuals with really masculine face bone structure. Weird.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 3573
Where does he live?

rate threads without photos shouldn't be allowed.

Here's a side profile photo. Keep in mind this is through a visible strip through glass in a different room lol. But it's a true side profile pic, I'm directly in line with his side

Attachments

• Snapchat-472348775.jpg
    Snapchat-472348775.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 117
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Here's a side profile photo. Keep in mind this is through a visible strip through glass in a different room lol. But it's a true side profile pic, I'm directly in line with his side
ugly as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3573
Slayer

He's got the same face as handsome squidward. High arched eyebrows and narrow mouth coupled with a tall ramus and pointy chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
He's got the same face as handsome squidward. High arched eyebrows and narrow mouth coupled with a tall ramus and pointy chin.
Yeah mouth area sucks tbh. Thin lips. That's why though I only said great bone structure. But having only good ones doesn't get you THAT far

keep crying for turkey and albania tbh
Connection = zero?
Does he have titties tho

Its so funny when people confuse forward growth with good looks. Its not enough to just have crazy angles or lots of forward growth. You have to actually look good too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and turkproducer
Its so funny when people confuse forward growth with good looks. Its not enough to just have crazy angles or lots of forward growth. You have to actually look good too.
I didn't say he looked good though. Just great bones and growth

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
I didn't say he looked good though. Just great bones and growth
Well ogres can have "insane bones" in terms of overall growth but zero potential to be GL. Sounded like you felt this guy/gal had potential but side profile screams ogre to me lol

Well ogres can have "insane bones" in terms of overall growth but zero potential to be GL. Sounded like you felt this guy/gal had potential but side profile screams ogre to me lol
Well let's keep in mind side profile is much less important than frontal. Although I'll say that his frontal isn't that spectacular neither

Any particular reason why he switched to female?

• +1
Reactions: CaptainButtnaked
Lol accurate. This motherfucker couldve been a MALE MODEL easily yet chose to be a an uncanny women. That's how shitty being a man is. Let that sink in. DOM aesthetics too btw, not prettyboy
Not true, I think being a male is high risk high reward. Believe it or not chads can get away with a lot more stuff than Stacies can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Crispin Glover vibes

Got any more pics to share?