MALE VS FEMALE GAZE ON BODY [SUIFUEL FOR FRAMECELS]

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I stumble upon this guy and show to my telegram group (full of 20~25 girls from my workspace), they all told me that he has nice shoulders but overall looks abnormal.
While they adore the second guy. They literally drool for him. You can search him, he got millions of followers and fanpages. (aron piper)
Personally if I had a magic wand, I would choose the first guy's body to have.

Male Gaze :
Male gaze

Female Gaze:
Female

So, the point is; they both have good clavicles with narrow waist and hips. You still have to have the ideal proportions if you want to be adored by girls. Either by gymmaxxing or just basic low bf jocky guy look.
Second one just having a little muscle mass&low bf so they thirsty over him more.

PS : I'm guessing you are not that low IQ to think RTT low trash guys adored by girls. They are for roasties in general. So, I didn't even include them for comparison.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dezzow, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 18361 and 3 others
real ones have both

suifuel or lifefuel?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Male Gaze :
View attachment 1907790

Female Gaze:
View attachment 1907791

So, the point is; they both have good clavicles with narrow waist and hips. You still have to have the ideal proportions if you want to be adored by girls.
Second one just having a little muscle mass&low bf so they thirsty over him more.

PS : I'm guessing you are not that low IQ to think RTT low trash guys adored by girls. They are for roasties in general. So, I didn't even include them for comparison.
The first guy has a LARGE WAIST.

No wonder women love the second guy more: he literally has a way better shoulder-to-waist ratio. Means his V-taper is a LOT better.

It is not a "male gaze", you just cannot rate physique properly, sry :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
the reason the first dude looks weird isn't due to the gymcelling, it's because he has a pinhead.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6128, ErbCel and 3 others
suifuel because never began if you don't have ideal proportions. can be faked by gymmaxxing at some point though.
idk bro u strike me as glass half empty type guy

this is definetely lifefuel

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
The first guy has a LARGE WAIST.

No wonder women love the second guy more: he literally has a way better shoulder-to-waist ratio. Means his V-taper is a LOT better.

It is not a "male gaze", you just cannot rate physique properly, sry :unsure:
large waist comparing with what?
he's a large dude with masssssive shoulders. by ratio, he has an insane shoulders/hip and shoulders/waist ratio.
You just don't make sense :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: highT
the reason the first dude looks weird isn't due to the gymcelling, it's because he has a pinhead.
Just noticed, yeah, that probably is more important than the physique...

I literally thought his head was just photoshopped above by an amateur :feelskek:

Brutal pinhead-pill :feelsohh:

• So Sad
large waist comparing with what?
he's a large dude with masssssive shoulders. by ratio, he has an insane shoulders/hip and shoulders/waist ratio.
You just don't make sense :unsure:
Comparing with the second guy. It was your initial sentiment: "why women prefer the second physique". Well, the answer is: the second guy has a better shoulder-to-waist ratio. Doesn't matter how massive the first guy shoulders are, his waist is too large: bad V-taper.

PS. And pinhead is ROFL failo ofc :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: SAR
Comparing with the second guy. It was your initial sentiment: "why women prefer the second physique". Well, the answer is: the second guy has a better shoulder-to-waist ratio. Doesn't matter how massive the first guy shoulders are, his waist is too large: bad V-taper.

PS. And pinhead is ROFL failo ofc :feelskek:
agree with pinhead but I didn't compare 1st with 2nd. You can have giant waist but with giant shoulders, you still can look proportioned.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
@randomvanish

I fixed his physique to be way better:
True

:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: klip11
It's because of high averageness, the single most brutal blackpill out there along with the smilepill.
The key is to have good features while not diverging too much from what is average. The first guy has an amazing frame, with lots of muscle mass and a narrow skull. All of those 3 features diverge too much from average.
Aaron Piper has good shoulder width, good muscle mass and a proportional sized skull. He has above average features that do not diverge that much from average if you look closely.

That's also the reason why the guy on the right always, always wins:
3113487_unsexy_vs_sexy_face.png

Uncanny resemblance and is not a coincidence:
0b418636120d5740d9c654307396c509--promod-francisco-lachowski.jpg
218499c93666c362d571ff7620a94868.jpg

Most people here thinks that someone with a face like Drago and a body like Jeff Seid is what women want, but what they actually want is someone who's features are all above average but not too much, to not detract from averageness and avoiding entering uncanny territory.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Son of gigachad, Deleted member 6128, Broski and 2 others
agree with pinhead but I didn't compare 1st with 2nd. You can have giant waist but with giant shoulders, you still can look proportioned.
You can look good, but another guy with better shoulder-to-waist will still look better than you though :unsure:

It's because of high averageness, the single most brutal blackpill out there along with the smilepill.
The key is to have good features while not diverging too much from what is average. The first guy has an amazing frame, with lots of muscle mass and a narrow skull. All of those 3 features diverge too much from average.
Aaron Piper has good shoulder width, good muscle mass and a proportional sized skull. He has above average features that do not diverge that much from average if you look closely.

That's also the reason why the guy on the right always, always wins:
3113487_unsexy_vs_sexy_face.png

Uncanny resemblance and is not a coincidence:
0b418636120d5740d9c654307396c509--promod-francisco-lachowski.jpg
218499c93666c362d571ff7620a94868.jpg

Most people here thinks that someone with a face like Drago and a body like Jeff Seid is what women want, but what they actually want is someone that who's features are all above average but not too much, to not detract from averageness and avoiding entering into uncanny territory.
There is nothing average on that chico's face. Chico is just not a gay alien like Barrett. he has everything as ideal. The pictures in that article rated as 5.5 PSL.

1737078 1111111111111111111

scientists learn about "what is attractive" by looking people's faces who finded attractive by people. they don't know why exactly.
so this is where averageness fails.
striking features doesn't add up with averageness.
also combining ugly people doesn't end up with faces like jordan barrett or brad pitt. because they have 0.01% rare, striking features.
combining subhumans may end up kinda beautiful faces though.
that's where it fails.

There is nothing average on that chico's face. Chico is just not a gay alien like Barrett. he has everything as ideal. The pictures in that article rated as 5.5 PSL.

View attachment 1907832

scientists learn about "what is attractive" by looking people's faces who finded attractive by people. they don't know why exactly.
so this is where averageness fails.
striking features doesn't add up with averageness.
also combining ugly people doesn't end up with faces like jordan barrett or brad pitt. because they have 0.01% rare, striking features.
combining subhumans may end up kinda beautiful faces though.
that's where it fails.

I didn't say that Chico or Dellisola looked average, I said they have high averageness. Their cheekbones are not too wide (Barrett), their skulls are not too robust (Drago), etc. All of Chico's features are above average, but not to the point of looking uncanny...and that's ideal.

The composite image is gigachad to women, like Chico and Dellisola who resemble that face a lot, which is all that counts.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and ChristianChad
I stumble upon this guy and show to my telegram group (full of 20~25 girls from my workspace), they all told me that he has nice shoulders but overall looks abnormal.
While they adore the second guy. They literally drool for him. You can search him, he got millions of followers and fanpages. (aron piper)

Male Gaze :
View attachment 1907790

Female Gaze:
View attachment 1907791

So, the point is; they both have good clavicles with narrow waist and hips. You still have to have the ideal proportions if you want to be adored by girls. Either by gymmaxxing or just basic low bf jocky guy look.

the second guy is just more lean ,that's it
the first guy would mog him at 10% bf
its already known that most girls like lean with definition, not size
so your thread is basically water

Male Gaze :
View attachment 1907790

Female Gaze:
View attachment 1907791

No

"Male gaze" = what autistic redpillers and doomer blackpillers believe is ideal.
"Female gaze" = high averageness while having above average features.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Xangsane
All of Chico's features are above average
chico literally has 10/10 eye area,which is the most important feature for a man's attractiveness
he also had a 10/10 NW0 hairline
jfl at calling those "above average"
along with his height , chico was a god , there won't be another in a million years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and randomvanish
I didn't say that Chico or Dellisola looked average, I said they have high averageness. Their cheekbones are not too wide (Barrett), their skulls are not too robust (Drago), etc. All of Chico's features are above average, but not to the point of looking uncanny...and that's ideal.

The composite image is gigachad to women, like Chico and Dellisola who resemble that face a lot, which is all that counts.
I didn't conflict with you, I'm just against "averageness" study. Again, those guys are not model-tier attractive guys anyway.
Ideal ratios are not matching with that theory. OF COURSE gay alien on-edge sizes&ratios are unattractive.
But you just take 2 different concepts and say "that's why averageness is real".

chico literally has 10/10 eye area,which is the most important feature for a man's attractiveness
he also had a 10/10 NW0 hairline
jfl at calling those "above average"
along with his height , chico was a god , there won't be another in a million years

He has 10/10 eye area because it is above average in dimorphism, but not too much.
15589683 242061066227116 7144068064033207494 n

Chico's eye area is most similar to the LTM face, which is above average (AVM face), but could be a lot more dimorphic (STM and DOM).

I didn't conflict with you, I'm just against "averageness" study. Again, those guys are not model-tier attractive guys anyway.
Ideal ratios are not matching with that theory. OF COURSE gay alien on-edge sizes&ratios are unattractive.
But you just take 2 different concepts and say "that's why averageness is real".

Models are tall, lean, young people with striking features, they are human hangers for clothing. They don't need to be attractive per se. Hollywood lead actors are actually required to be attractive, the composite face looks a lot like a teenager love movie hearthrob, and so do Chico and Dellisola despite being models.
If you put a single feature that deviates too much from average on Chico (bad IPD, overly wide jaw or zygos, narrow mouth, etc) he would descend a lot with just a single bad feature because it would detract a lot from his face. The effect won't be as pronounced if you do it in someone with low averageness like Barrett or Drago.

• +1
Reactions: Son of gigachad, ChristianChad and Xangsane
The effect won't be as pronounced if you do it in someone with low averageness like Barrett or Drago.
can you defind averageness and show me HOW we can apply to a face to understand if that face is attractive or not?

can you defind averageness and show me HOW we can apply to a face to understand if that face is attractive or not?
3115621_15589683_242061066227116_7144068064033207494_n.png

AVM is average dimorphism. AND is androginous. LTM is long time mate, STM is short term mate and DOM is dominant. LTM is above average in dimorphism, STM even more and DOM is as high as it can be.
You also need to take ratios into account in addition to absolute measurements.
This are low averageness faces, the one on the left has excessive zygomatic width, the one in the right has excessive bigonial width and not enough zygomatic width. Face on the right needs both a narrower jaw and wider zygos to be closer to average, while face on the left "just" needs zygo shaving.
2 Figure2 1 2

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad and randomvanish
3115621_15589683_242061066227116_7144068064033207494_n.png

AVM is average dimorphism. AND is androginous. LTM is long time mate, STM is short term mate and DOM is dominant. LTM is above average in dimorphism, STM even more and DOM is as high as it can be.
You also need to take ratios into account in addition to absolute measurements.
This are low averageness faces, the one on the left has excessive zygomatic width, the one in the right has excessive bigonial width and not enough zygomatic width. Face on the right needs both a narrower jaw and wider zygos to be closer to average, while face on the left "just" needs zygo shaving.
View attachment 1907907
Which would you say is most ideal for widest appeal?

Which would you say is most ideal for widest appeal?

LTM and STM, the first being "boyfriend material" and the second "ONS material". DOM has great ONS potential but is too polarizing, and AVM is the average cuck that women want after being rejected by chad (LTM and STM).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Phillybeard1996

Male Gaze :
View attachment 1907790

Female Gaze:
View attachment 1907791

Both look like shit and where is the narrow
waist pls, and you must the virgin/gay boy at your workspace if you can confidently ask a group of girls to rate guys at least pick a good physique lmfao

All this "twink is ideal" "female gaze" shit only applies because we live in a society. Imagine if a fight actually went down tell me who would win the fight.

• +1
LTM and STM, the first being "boyfriend material" and the second "ONS material". DOM has great ONS potential but is too polarizing, and AVM is the average cuck that women want after being rejected by chad (LTM and STM).
Do I look like a long term or short term mate?

All this "twink is ideal" "female gaze" shit only applies because we live in a society. Imagine if a fight actually went down tell me who would win the fight.
agreed but as you said, we live in a society

Male Gaze :
View attachment 1907790

Female Gaze:
View attachment 1907791

The dude you used as an example for female gaze is literally a famous actor called Arón Piper with 13 million followers on instagram. Well, women also drool over the Rock so I guess being bald is now the female gaze since male celebrities and regular men have something in common. @Blackgymmax just lol at some forum users IQ

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I'd rather have a physique like the first guy's. His physique is more intimidating.

#1 has like 5% more bodyfat and hardly any visible muscle to compensate...
The dude you used as an example for female gaze is literally a famous actor called Arón Piper with 13 million followers on instagram. Well, women also drool over the Rock so I guess being bald is now the female gaze since male celebrities and regular men have something in common. @Blackgymmax just lol at some forum users IQ
He shouldve used this dude

Attachments

• 4b27cb97d318565f83867b442516987f.jpg
    4b27cb97d318565f83867b442516987f.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
Like seriously bro,people underate the power of a large skull,even tho he's large he still looks intimidating.

idiot fucktard no young girl drool overs the rock. only roasties and fatass' love him. aron? he's adored majority of the young women. jbs and including the age 20-25.

intimidating
another cope.

Male Gaze :
View attachment 1907790

Female Gaze:
View attachment 1907791

First guy’s head is unbelievably small. It makes him look weird. Small skulled boyos take this pill: you can’t get away with a lot of gymcelling if you have pinhead skull.
He is not that lean too compared to second guy.
Second guy is lean, female gaze maxxed(tattoos, accessories), has a mich better head to body and can probably get away with more gymmaxxing. Oh and thicker neck too.