Male vs Female Nasal Size, Morphology & More

High set nasal bridge on women are ideal.
8277B759 A004 4BC4 9950 BDF42CD18717
0368E6B4 85F2 4637 A488 C53A87FDFF1E

Everything else is shit. It looks extremely high class.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Kingkellz and AscendingHero
Great thread. This is a useful word of caution for people who want rhinoplasties. Upturned nose will make you look feminine.

Brutal cartoon pill.
View attachment 1712499
Just imagine not looking like a protaganist.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
0b1

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
OP thoughts on nose with very prominent dorsums (nasal bridges) with deep set prominent infra glabellar notches but with the nasolobial a bit on the higher side +very sharp nose (little bolbousity)

Examples:
Very good, it's masculine
The prominent nasal bridge is basically what I was talking about I mentioned nasion height (how far the nasion projects from the anterior corneal plane)
I wanted to discuss a bit more on nasal angles but maybe another time.
Secondly what are your views on the forward grown vs recessed forehead thing? I would love for you to make a thread on the ideal upper third in males with studies backing it up with the technical terminology.

What's the difference in this forehead vs this one

I think it comes down to ethnicity/racial differences with some having more projected/'forward grown' frontonasal processes than others for example an avg male eastern european vs west african.

The subtle differences along the forehead have to do with how much more the glabella projects in relation to the rest of the forehead this too has to do with racial differences and maybe also hormonal changes from disorders like acromegaly or steroid abuse.

I can make a thread on forehead probably, I have a bunch of old notes and articles all stocked away in my pm's. Whenever I make a longish thread it is just me formatting the info I have compiled in my pm's over a period of time.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and AscendingHero
I can make a thread on forehead probably, I have a bunch of old notes and articles all stocked away in my pm's. Whenever I make a longish thread it is just me formatting the info I have compiled in my pm's over a period of time.
Mind inviting me to some of the notes you have in pms? who are u pm'ing this info too? or do u just use it to save/compile info?

I wanted to discuss a bit more on nasal angles but maybe another time.
👍

I can make a thread on forehead probably,
That would be awesome haha

I think it comes down to ethnicity/racial differences with some having more projected/'forward grown' frontonasal processes than others for example an avg male eastern european vs west african.
I was looking for that term, "frontonasal processess" brb learning how that works, so along with glabella growth it creates that mogger androgenic deep set looking

very interesting

• +1
Mind inviting me to some of the notes you have in pms? who are u pm'ing this info too? or do u just use it to save/compile info?
Lol I just save and compile info for myself. Sometimes I just decide to make a thread out of all the info I have learned/compiled.
Screenshot 2022 06 02 192127

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, AscendingHero and Corleone
Lol I just save and compile info for myself. Sometimes I just decide to make a thread out of all the info I have learned/compiled.
View attachment 1713090
Invite me to the pms dawg. I could also dump alot of the info i've compiled as well?

why not doc? say we do it?!

• +1
@Kingkellz bro what causes mogger frontonasal development? possible to influence in puberty?

What is the point of this thread?

@Kingkellz bro what causes mogger frontonasal development? possible to influence in puberty?
I wonder if it's really necessary to go on this hyperintellectual tangent to come to the same broad conclusions over and over again

Fact: most of these threads are two intricate and people rep whatever seems smart without repping

two: there is not a single soul who is able to use this carefully compiled information of ratios because it's really not actionable

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
two: there is not a single soul who is able to use this carefully compiled information of ratios because it's really not actionable
Not really, makes people more aware of the ideals so this site as a whole can have that in mind and have its looksmaxxing protocols reflective of it.

I would say this is very helpful for someone wanting to get a rhino/alar plasty or fillers (me)

because it's really not actionable
Again says who, im sure they're thousands of people not registered on this site benefitting from such info.

I wonder if it's really necessary to go on this hyperintellectual tangent to come to the same broad conclusions over and over again
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Not really, makes people more aware of the ideals so this site as a whole can have that in mind and have its looksmaxxing protocols reflective of it.

I would say this is very helpful for someone wanting to get a rhino/alar plasty or fillers (me)

Again says who, im sure they're thousands of people not registered on this site benefitting from such info.

No
you are an exception. Look at the looksmax section and tell me you think the guys who ask repeated questions a million times are the ones who will read this no doubt excellent post?

for the majority of the userbase this needs to be dumbed down to a flowchart or something if the goal really is to benefit the userbase largely. Or atleast it would be much better.

No
you know what I'll actually go through it myself every high effort thread and compile it into simple form or make a .apk app or something for convenience instead of disoriented information everywhere

The Greycel Version
Mind linking me any good stuff not in BOTB?

OP thoughts on nose with very prominent dorsums (nasal bridges) with deep set prominent infra glabellar notches but with the nasolobial a bit on the higher side +very sharp nose (little bolbousity)

Examples:
View attachment 1699383View attachment 1699385View attachment 1699409View attachment 1699412

Secondly what are your views on the forward grown vs recessed forehead thing? I would love for you to make a thread on the ideal upper third in males with studies backing it up with the technical terminology.

What's the difference in this forehead vs this one

Forward Grown Square Androgenc Foreheads
View attachment 1699395View attachment 1699396
2816891 9c28e2ac7ed52ac31f5864fd306fb3f1
View attachment 1699402View attachment 1699407View attachment 1699414View attachment 1699419View attachment 1699420View attachment 1699421View attachment 1699422View attachment 1699423View attachment 1699431View attachment 1699432
VS "Recessed" Foreheads

Like this one even has a very strong browridge but his frontal bone is not nearly as aesthetic
View attachment 1699425
Lack of glabellar bossing at all just makes it even look more juvenile and neotenous
View attachment 1699426View attachment 1699427

Morph courtesy of @StrangerDanger
View attachment 1699400 vs View attachment 1699408

@Kingkellz you also made a good Nessman morph on it too
View attachment 1699415 vs View attachment 1699416

@orthochadic

ideal male nose is de poots

• +1
Nasal Bones & Pyriform Aperture
Facial Gender Affirmation Surgery, An Issue of Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America

Morphometric Study of Nasal Bone and Piriform Aperture in Human Dry Skull

CT evaluation of the bony nasal pyramid dimensions

Nasal Skin

Nasal Size
View attachment 1699176

Essentials of Facial Growth, by Enlow & Hans

Why?

Nasal Dorsal Contour
View attachment 1699191
*Note how the cartoon depicts the differences in male and female nasal dorsal contour
View attachment 1699194
A line drawn from nasion (N′) to the nasal tip (pronasale, Prn) forms the nasal dorsal line.
The contour of the nasal dorsum and dorsal line (N′- Prn) may be straight, convex or concave.
In men, the dorsum is approximately on the dorsal line. In women, the nasal dorsum may be up to 2 mm basal and parallel to the dorsal line.

Males
View attachment 1699196
Researchgate

Why are there multiple variations in male nasal configuration?
The reason for the multiple male variations in nasal configuration lies in the more protuberant nature of the whole nasal region. Both
the upper and lower parts of the whole external nose are protrusive, but
the lower part can be constrained to a degree by the septopremaxillary
ligament, palate, and maxillary arch. The contour of the nose thus "rotates"; it either ''bends'' to give an aquiline configuration or rotates into a
straight, but more vertical, alignment.
Females
View attachment 1699204
Researchgate

Nasal Base Inclination
View attachment 1699225
The intersection of a line through the
most anterior and posterior edges of the nostril with a true
vertical line through subnasale. Some authorities refer to
this measurement as the ‘nasolabial angle ’or ‘columella
inclination’, both of which are inaccurate as the upper lip
and columella are not involved in the measurement.
Normal values are:
• Male: 90 – 95 °.
• Female: 95 – 105 °
View attachment 1699226
*Note how cartoons once again highlight the differences in male and female nasal base inclination

Males
View attachment 1699228
Females
View attachment 1699229
What influences the nasal base inclination?
View attachment 1699231
As you can see the direction of the anterior nasal spine influences the nasal base inclination.

Nasal Tip

Males
View attachment 1699234
Females
View attachment 1699236

Supra-tip Break
The supratip break or depression is a subtle dorsal
depression formed by the convexity of the cephalic edges of the lateral crura as they diverge superolaterally over the cartilaginous nasal dorsum, higher than the nasal septum. It is a slight depression that exists on the aesthetic nose and helps to distinguish the dorsum from the tip; it is often more pronounced in the female.
View attachment 1699309
The supratip is the part of the nose where the inferior region of the nasal dorsum meets the tip of the nose, a supratip break is present when there is a variation in height between the nasal tip and the adjacent nasal bridge.
View attachment 1699310

Nasion Level
View attachment 1699257

Males
View attachment 1699262
Men tend to have higher nasion levels (ideally above the mid-pupil) than women due the sex/gender differences in both the nasal bones and nasal aperture.

Facial Gender Affirmation Surgery, An Issue of Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America

Females
View attachment 1699263
Females tend to have nasion levels around the mid-pupil or lower.

Nasion Height
View attachment 1699244
Sexual Dimorphism in the Nose Morphotype

@bogii @Pendejo @forwardgrowth @Bobelbrah
i honestly think u guys are retarded and cant measure angles, your own examples dont have the angles you say are ideal.