Male VS Female Traits (Dimorphism Breakdown) (HIGH IQ)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
many people on here are deluded/ misguided when coming to identify male and female features.

I’ll often hear that close set eyes are masc and wide set eyes are fem… :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

btw if you have close set eyes as a male rope asap!!! :hnghn:

this is not correct and I’ll list down all the genetic markers for each sex. Btw there’s only 2 genders so any tranny freak abominations/ pronoun faggots ROPE ASAP :feelshah:

—————————————————————

Male Genetic Markers:

Projecting Browridge

9E0292E7 832D 485E 88C1 CDFBBDDAB057

Wide Set Features (Eyes)

High Set Cheekbones

5C1B0D94 6B64 43F4 80A3 214D4A75782C

Wide Dental Arch

F0D5AA76 7B09 47BA 9CA9 96C60563A5B1

Square Male Jaw

899012AA 75BE 454B A4FF 73292B9AC198

As for the Male Body:

Adams Apple
Long Male Neck
Square Shoulders
Straight Clavicles
Straight Male Torso
Long Arms
Large Hands
Male Shoulder : Hip Ratio
Narrow Male Pelvis
Male Q Angle
Large Feet
Overall Low BF%

—————————————————————

Female Genetic Markers:

Pretty much the opposite of the male traits listed above, so:

Smooth Forehead
Close Set Features (Eyes)
Low Set Cheekbones
Small Dental Arch
Sloping Female Jaw

And as for the Female Body:

Short Female Neck
Sloping Shoulders
V Shaped Clavicles
Curvy Female Torso
Short Arms
Small Hands
Female Shoulder : Hip Ratio
Wide Female Pelvis
Female Q Angle
Small Feet
Overall High BF%

If you’re a male and have any of the female body traits, it’s completely over for you.

For facial traits you might have a mix between the two and still look good but in most cases it’s a death sentence.

here are some examples of inverted traits ran by the satanic tranny Hollywood ran by the illuminati.

Ever notice how the female actresses tend to have masculine jaws and features? Meanwhile the males tend to look like complete and utter bitches with rounded jaws and close set features in comparison?

53E6804D 79BE 4506 8957 F7B1237A45DA

E67F416F 4986 4DDB 956C 85E78E98AF53

I don’t wanna make this thread too long but the quickest sure fire way to differentiate between male and female is gait (the way they walk)

let’s examine this picture rq

0730D76F 6F53 4B7C 9BFB ACFAD6220DE5

notice anything odd?

the one on the left is a tranny

- walks like a male
- huge feet
- hips 404

the one on the right is a female

- walks like a female
- small feet
- wide hips

TO SUM IT UP.

YOUR WHOLE LIFE WAS A LIE, EVERYTHING IS FAKE. NOTHING IS TO BE TRUSTED.

ANYTHING YOU SEE ONLINE/ TV CAN BE MANIPULATED EASILY AND IT ALL TIES BACK TO THE SATANIC AGENDA OF THE ELITES.

/end thread:dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Krakowski, Piratecel, Deleted member 5892 and 11 others
I always thought Joaquin Phoenix was fairly masc.

he does look fairly feminine in some way, it really is the cheekbones and width of the face when it comes to looking masc

also the level of slope

kek I think they enhanced the slope in this frame
Part of the captivating nature of the movie is that it's a masculine guy sort of "dancing" (whole movie is like this) and being artistic

Attachments

• 1660282318480.png
    1660282318480.png
    453.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, germanlooks and thecel
Paul walker is a biological dude

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
never have I ever read a thread that contains such a stark mixture of low IQ and high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Fear, Pharmaceutic and 2 others
perhaps you could point out the low iq part so I can humble your schizophrenic delusions
never have I ever read a thread that contains such a stark mixture of low IQ and high IQ.

many people on here are deluded/ misguided when coming to identify male and female features.

I’ll often hear that close set eyes are masc and wide set eyes are fem… :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this is not correct and I’ll list down all the genetic markers for each sex. Btw there’s only 2 genders so any tranny freak abominations/ pronoun faggots ROPE ASAP :feelshah:

—————————————————————

Male Genetic Markers:

Projecting Browridge

View attachment 1819710

Wide Set Features (Eyes)

High Set Cheekbones

View attachment 1819747

Wide Dental Arch

View attachment 1819714

Square Male Jaw

View attachment 1819724

As for the Male Body:

Adams Apple
Long Male Neck
Square Shoulders
Straight Clavicles
Straight Male Torso
Long Arms
Large Hands
Narrow Male Pelvis
Male Q Angle
Large Feet
Overall Low BF%

—————————————————————

Female Genetic Markers:

Smooth Forehead
Low Set Cheekbones
Small Dental Arch
Sloping Female Jaw

Short Female Neck
Sloping Shoulders
V Shaped Clavicles
Curvy Female Torso
Short Arms
Small Hands
Wide Female Pelvis
Female Q Angle
Small Feet
Overall High BF%

If you’re a male and have any of the female body traits, it’s completely over for you.

For facial traits you might have a mix between the two and still look good but in most cases it’s a death sentence.

here are some examples of inverted traits ran by the satanic tranny Hollywood ran by the illuminati.

Ever notice how the female actresses tend to have masculine jaws and features? Meanwhile the males tend to look like complete and utter bitches with rounded jaws and close set features in comparison?

View attachment 1819732

View attachment 1819733

I don’t wanna make this thread too long but the quickest sure fire way to differentiate between male and female is gait (the way they walk)

View attachment 1819740

notice anything odd?

- walks like a male
- huge feet
- hips 404

- walks like a female
- small feet
- wide hips

TO SUM IT UP.

ANYTHING YOU SEE ONLINE/ TV CAN BE MANIPULATED EASILY AND IT ALL TIES BACK TO THE SATANIC AGENDA OF THE ELITES.

just grow a beard

What should someone with like 50/50 split of these traits do? At what ratio are you better off trannymaxxing? 75/25?

What should someone with like 50/50 split of these traits do? At what ratio are you better off trannymaxxing? 75/25?
for the face just make sure u don’t have low set cheekbones and close set eyes, rest can be fixed

as for body if u have any of the female ones it’s over and u should rope asap

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
why is there a picture of a car and motorcycle

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, mvp2v1, germanlooks and 1 other person
for the face just make sure u don’t have low set cheekbones and close set eyes, rest can be fixed

Na nigga i'll transition
1f126f7a1213d4d60a900f62c446127d

FTM clavicles
dgandy2_v_5aug11_pa_b.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Bakin donuts 🍩, germanlooks and 2 others
I always thought Joaquin Phoenix was fairly masc.

His eye area especially eyebrows are giga masc

And eye area gives the face the most character so it also matters the most

—————————————————————

Male Genetic Markers:

Projecting Browridge

View attachment 1819710

Wide Set Features (Eyes)

High Set Cheekbones

View attachment 1819747

Wide Dental Arch

View attachment 1819714

Square Male Jaw

View attachment 1819724

As for the Male Body:

Adams Apple
Long Male Neck
Square Shoulders
Straight Clavicles
Straight Male Torso
Long Arms
Large Hands
Narrow Male Pelvis
Male Q Angle
Large Feet
Overall Low BF%

—————————————————————

Female Genetic Markers:

Smooth Forehead
Low Set Cheekbones
Small Dental Arch
Sloping Female Jaw

Short Female Neck
Sloping Shoulders
V Shaped Clavicles
Curvy Female Torso
Short Arms
Small Hands
Wide Female Pelvis
Female Q Angle
Small Feet
Overall High BF%

View attachment 1819732

View attachment 1819733

View attachment 1819740

notice anything odd?

- walks like a male
- huge feet
- hips 404

- walks like a female
- small feet
- wide hips

TO SUM IT UP.

i be 100% obvious with u
this whole thread was 100% water

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
my gf has all male characteristicas but has a pussy and its still quite cute. mogger breeding machine?

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member
Not sure about curved clavicles, is it not a consequence of living with your neck stretched forward?

• Hmm...
perhaps you could point out the low iq part so I can humble your schizophrenic delusions
I love your ambition. Well thought out thread. I commend your work. HOWEVER, Phoenix is NOT a biological female. Lmao. I actually laughed my arse off because of the direct confidence. Please. Enlighten me. You have the stage. I'm listening. I'm willing to change my opinion.

men have lower ES ratios
.44 - .46 on average for males and .47-.49 for females (for caucasians)

but yeah saying that a low ipd is masc is retarded. A high ES ratio is fem tho

• +1
I love your ambition. Well thought out thread. I commend your work. HOWEVER, Phoenix is NOT a biological female. Lmao. I actually laughed my arse off because of the direct confidence. Please. Enlighten me. You have the stage. I'm listening. I'm willing to change my opinion.
I know it’s hard to believe that your beloved actor who played the joker is a ftm

Ftms are way harder to spot than mtfs aka female actresses in hollywood

I will explain in depth when I wake up

jfl @ u
b85a66bc8a9b732f4251ac7a09e656d3.jpg

• +1
also this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

648FE2EA 84C2 4E3E BBD9 356E3DB3F357

no biological male walks like this. This is a female gait

a real man walks like a toy soldier not like a princess

then also factor in his shit frame, wide hips and narrow clavicles and short arms ofc

• +1
Reactions: them streets b cold

View attachment 1825662

then also factor in his shit frame, wide hips and narrow clavicles and short arms ofc
this one is so easy tbh

• +1

View attachment 1825662

I am impressed so far. Looking forward to seeing more evidence.

Impressive, very impressive, however, you can't believe every photo you see on the internet. For such a masculine looking face you would expect atleast an average frame. Yes, the frame represented in the photo is impressively small. Like, eyebrow raising. And with average bodyfat too. Upon further review of the photo, his left trapezius muscle has a subtle smudge or blurring. This leads me to believe the photo could* have been edited slightly. I'm not saying it is but it may have. We have all seen him shirtless, of course you can't trust what you see on the silver screen but how he looks in the photo is impressively slight and narrow. Of course there are variables to make one look I'll proportioned in a photo. If he has a very large head that can give the illusion of a slighter weaker physique, his shoulder line is at an angle, eating an inch or two from his shoulder width if it was a straight shot, amongst other things. No doubt there is definetly a case. Very interesting.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
s
Impressive, very impressive, however, you can't believe every photo you see on the internet. For such a masculine looking face you would expect atleast an average frame. Yes, the frame represented in the photo is impressively small. Like, eyebrow raising. And with average bodyfat too. Upon further review of the photo, his left trapezius muscle has a subtle smudge or blurring. This leads me to believe the photo could* have been edited slightly. I'm not saying it is but it may have. We have all seen him shirtless, of course you can't trust what you see on the silver screen but how he looks in the photo is impressively slight and narrow. Of course there are variables to make one look I'll proportioned in a photo. If he has a very large head that can give the illusion of a slighter weaker physique amongst other things. No doubt there is definetly a case. Very interesting.
stop coping retard, hormones since a young age can do a lot more than what you think, especially since birth. Stop coping and accept that ur idol is a tranny, u cannot be a human male and walk like that.

s

stop coping retard, hormones since a young age can do a lot more than what you think, especially since birth. Stop coping and accept that ur idol is a tranny, u cannot be a human male and walk like that.
You may talk to a lot of asshats on this website like they are idiots but I am telling you right now, you would not be talking like that if we were in a room having a discussion. You assume way too much. I never even saw the "Joker" movie. I appreciated his acting from walk the line, signs and a few others. Bitchass.. when I see something I check if there is evidence to back claims. Just like you might! Your going a million miles a second and your losing touch when it comes to your communication. In your head your not even talking to people anymore. Your talking to "looksmax.com users". Everyone isn't against you buddy. Chill the fuck out. Straight up.

You may talk to a lot of asshats on this website like they are idiots but I am telling you right now, you would not be talking like that if we were in a room having a discussion. You assume way too much. I never even saw the "Joker" movie. I appreciated his acting from walk the line, signs and a few others. Bitchass.. when I see something I check if there is evidence to back claims. Just like you might! Your going a million miles a second and your losing touch when it comes to your communication. In your head your not even talking to people anymore. Your talking to "looksmax.com users". Everyone isn't against you buddy. Chill the fuck out. Straight up.
And you assume I don't know
how much hormones from a young age can do? Who the fuck do you think your talking to? I just registered on this site two days ago

And you assume I don't know
how much hormones from a young age can do? Who the fuck do you think your talking to? I just registered on this site two days ago
we got mr tough guy over here :lul::lul::lul:

bitch if you were in a room with me your heart would sink as a crack ur peanut skull

listen i don’t give a single fuck, keep believing in ur delusion. It’s not my job to wake you up. Probably better if you stay a delusion little shit.

Impressive, very impressive, however, you can't believe every photo you see on the internet. For such a masculine looking face you would expect atleast an average frame. Yes, the frame represented in the photo is impressively small. Like, eyebrow raising. And with average bodyfat too. Upon further review of the photo, his left trapezius muscle has a subtle smudge or blurring. This leads me to believe the photo could* have been edited slightly. I'm not saying it is but it may have. We have all seen him shirtless, of course you can't trust what you see on the silver screen but how he looks in the photo is impressively slight and narrow. Of course there are variables to make one look I'll proportioned in a photo. If he has a very large head that can give the illusion of a slighter weaker physique, his shoulder line is at an angle, eating an inch or two from his shoulder width if it was a straight shot, amongst other things. No doubt there is definetly a case. Very interesting.
nah homie, it is his real frame, the most obvious trait is his arms doesnt and cant hang straight down like a normal male
1116db1e43b0f6aa90a4ed709ba8e26c49adcdd5.gifv

• +1
we got mr tough guy over here :lul::lul::lul:

bitch if you were in a room with me your heart would sink as a crack ur peanut skull

listen i don’t give a single fuck, keep believing in ur delusion. It’s not my job to wake you up. Probably better if you stay a delusion little shit.
I'm just shaking my head. What are your stats boyo?

nah homie, it is his real frame, the most obvious trait is his arms doesnt and cant hang straight down like a normal male
1116db1e43b0f6aa90a4ed709ba8e26c49adcdd5.gifv
He actually looks pretty darn big there. Must be blasting that T hard! Haha. I see the underlying frame though.

• +1
Reactions: them streets b cold

—————————————————————

Male Genetic Markers:

Projecting Browridge

View attachment 1819710

Wide Set Features (Eyes)

High Set Cheekbones

View attachment 1819747

Wide Dental Arch

View attachment 1819714

Square Male Jaw

View attachment 1819724

As for the Male Body:

Adams Apple
Long Male Neck
Square Shoulders
Straight Clavicles
Straight Male Torso
Long Arms
Large Hands
Narrow Male Pelvis
Male Q Angle
Large Feet
Overall Low BF%

—————————————————————

Female Genetic Markers:

Smooth Forehead
Low Set Cheekbones
Small Dental Arch
Sloping Female Jaw

Short Female Neck
Sloping Shoulders
V Shaped Clavicles
Curvy Female Torso
Short Arms
Small Hands
Wide Female Pelvis
Female Q Angle
Small Feet
Overall High BF%

View attachment 1819732

View attachment 1819733

View attachment 1819740

notice anything odd?

- walks like a male
- huge feet
- hips 404

- walks like a female
- small feet
- wide hips

TO SUM IT UP.

bruh the lady on the left has longer legs which is a female trait not masculine (obv narrows hip etc are)

Any explanation as to why someone (me) may have ALL of the male BODY characteristics yet have a female face? Wouldnt a male dimorphic face and body develop hand in hand?

Any explanation as to why someone (me) may have ALL of the male BODY characteristics yet have a female face? Wouldnt a male dimorphic face and body develop hand in hand?
u may have a pretty face but not actually female face

BFAFACA7 E7C4 4AE7 8AEF 5436161F1FEE

6081B837 E668 41C5 90C0 9289E9131B5D
45383888 8F8E 48D4 B63A 65D77F83E8F9
F40CB81C 849B 47B9 A5C6 70A047E9D717
DA56C165 BF93 4961 856D 961699B9776C
89815402 FE53 4D5B AD4F 59714FBCFFF3
0BE6A35D B47A 472F AC6D C181967BAD60

yeah bro you're right I am 7.5 PSL 6'5 but I have small hands so I can't even settle for 3/10 landwhales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: thecel