Males are so much more aesthetic than females

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
We really are the better looking sex lmfao. Cake faced Stacy's with a fuckton of makeup still get mogged by aeshtetic chads/prettyboys. The "hermalelooksmatchishangingfromaceilingfan/10" thing is actually real and brutal as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Extra Chromosome, badromance and 8 others
Normies will never admit how unaesthetic the average women really is

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba, Extra Chromosome and 7 others
Normies will never admit how unaesthetic the average women really is
i am way more often impressed by a guys looks than a womans, AND THEY HAVE MAKEUP TO FRAUD 24/7

over for femcels

• +1
Reactions: Wool, NormieKilla, dogtown and 1 other person
Seeing legit pretty girls without any make-up on is something else tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Wool, Blitz, dogtown and 1 other person
i am way more often impressed by a guys looks than a womans, AND THEY HAVE MAKEUP TO FRAUD 24/7

over for femcels
They go to the gym in fakeup too. Disgusting little harlots the lot of em. No wonder old fantasy is filled with lying, deceitful and resentful hags

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ZyzzReincarnate
Fascism is based on male aesthetics to get Becky's panties wet

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel
They go to the gym in fakeup too. Disgusting little harlots the lot of em. No wonder old fantasy is filled with lying, deceitful and resentful hags
i dont think any foid goes to the gym to be healthy lmao

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Seeing a GL male in person esp is a crazy sight tbh they stand out right away esp since most guys are subhuman as well

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656 and ZyzzReincarnate
Seeing a GL male in person esp is a crazy sight tbh they stand out right away esp since most guys are subhuman as well
Coping

like this guy?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yuri Prime and Coping
True and I'll also say women start descending once they finish high school. I don't know a single 25+ girl irl that looks good

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and FatmanO
True and I'll also say women start descending once they finish high school. I don't know a single 25+ girl irl that looks good
the most aesthetic foids are literally 13-19

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Nobody irl believes me when I say that, but when I show them pics they realize it's the truth
the only girl i ever saw at my school that i actually 'mired ended up being 13 years old. i thought she was my age because she is legit 5'8 long legs, wide hips, big ass and tits. fucking insane bro thank god im barely 17 so i dont sound like a pedophile but god damn are foids developing early

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
the only girl i ever saw at my school that i actually 'mired ended up being 13 years old. i thought she was my age because she is legit 5'8 long legs, wide hips, big ass and tits. fucking insane bro thank god im barely 17 so i dont sound like a pedophile but god damn are foids developing early
Once I stop attracting that age group I'm roping, there's no point in living anymore

I agree tbh. Most females look like pure shit without fakeup.

This site may have unknowingly turned me gay. It is over.

You've always been a faggot in denial

legit i find myself watching videos of sean o'pry and im mirin him more than i do 99% of foids

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
You've always been a faggot in denial

Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Heirio, Blitz and 6 others
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
My apologies

• +1
And the worst thing is that even the most subhuman, the legit genetic trash tier females, they all still want chad.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dogtown
ritalincel is my favorite poster

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and ZyzzReincarnate
NIggers

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Insomniac and ZyzzReincarnate
Shit I could almost taste the soy in this paragraph.

• JFL
Maybe psl is turning us into fags:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Most women look like complete shit. Only top 10% of female bodies interest me
The frauding is unreal. I used to think I knew but I had no idea to the extent they lie. The reason men dont typically care(like I didnt before) is because they just assume shes doing it for her self esteem. Once I fully realized (took a lot of false understandings before to get here) how they rate themselves by there frauds, I feel I broke down the final mental barrier to becoming fully black pilled. I use to feel bad for them, but now I see that 4'11 4 PSL rat faced bitch for who she really is. You got these nasty skanks thinking there better than 80% of the population.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba