Malocclusion and Hair Loss : An Intimate Relationship(case study)

stressftw

stressftw

Sry for not answering DMs, taking a break from .me
It is clear that the Superior Temporal Artery (STA) [1-4] represents 85% of the vascular supply to the scalp, whilst the remaining 15% is provided by the Occipital Artery (OA). In healthy Class I skeletal relationship (Figure 1), there is adequate clearance (3.5 mm) between the base of the skull, and the eminence of the condyle, to allow for adequate perfusion of the scalp by the STA [5]. However, in the instance of Class II Skeletal malocclusion, there is the possibility of reduced perfusion or occluded blood flow in the STA, due to the retrognathic architecture of the skull. Evaluation of the population reveals that hair loss is seen overwhelmingly among individuals with Class II skeletal profile, supporting the hypothesis that malocclusion leading to reduced vascular perfusion of the scalp in turn results in hair loss (Figure 2).
Clinical experimental dermatology research class 10 505 g002

With respect to the control group, only those individuals with no prior experience of orthodontic treatment, with a minimum age of thirty years, and with Class III Skeletal jaw relation were selected for inclusion. A total of fifty individuals with no hair loss were selected for inclusion, and served as the control group (Figure 3).
Clinical experimental dermatology research skeletal 10 505 g003

Results
Of the one hundred individuals suffering from hair loss, direct visual, and observation of dental model occlusion demonstrated that ninety-six individuals had Class II dental malocclusion. However, a more thorough evaluation of the one hundred individuals, those with or without Class II dental malocclusion, through analysis of their skeletal cephalometric radiographs, reveals that all one hundred subjects selected for inclusion present with Class II skeletal malocclusion (Figure 4).
Clinical experimental dermatology research exception 10 505 g004

Of the fifty individuals presenting with no hair loss, all subjects present with a Class III skeletal relationship, upon evaluation of their dental and skeletal occlusal records.

A reminder that bald men suffe suffer from higher risk of strokes.

Link of the full study:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, horizontallytall, datboijj and 18 others
HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER A GUY ON THIS FORUM TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT AND EVERYONE TRASHING ON HIM
HE SAID ( WITHOUT ANY STUDIES ONLY BASED ON HIS OBSERVATION ) THAT BALDNESS WAS RELATED TO THE JAWLINE/MAXILLA JFL EVERYONE WAS SHITTING FOR FREE ON HIM

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, datboijj, mop87 and 8 others
What get's me impressed is that, those studies fall into forgetfulness

Clearly a good indicative that a link between hair loss and maloclusion exist. What's next?
Imagine that all that is needed is a small surgery to push the jaw 1mm forward?
Where are the further studies?
Damn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, horizontallytall and SPFromNY914
What get's me impressed is that, those studies fall into forgetfulness

Clearly a good indicative that a link between hair loss and maloclusion exist. What's next?
Imagine that all that is needed is a small surgery to push the jaw 1mm forward?
Where are the further studies?
Damn.
Don't think jaw surgery would stop hair loss. I think there's a correlation but it's not preventable. If it was about the jaw, then Meeks wouldn't be bald.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, xefo, joeveniro and 2 others
Don't think jaw surgery would stop hair loss. I think there's a correlation but it's not preventable. If it was about the jaw, then Meeks wouldn't be bald.
Screenshot 20210417 215025

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
It's weird, because they used to cut irrigation to the scalp to cure baldness back in the day, by destroying one of the artheries that irrigates the scalp. It worked but was a risky procedure.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SPFromNY914, joeveniro and 3 others
It's weird, because they used to cut irrigation to the scalp to cure baldness back in the day, by destroying one of the artheries that irrigates the scalp. It worked but was a risky procedure.
What ?? Link please

jfl i have class II, glad im getting jaw surgery next month

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Can someone translate what the fuck this means? If I have overbite I'm going bald?

So just get braces theory?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
It is clear that the Superior Temporal Artery (STA) [1-4] represents 85% of the vascular supply to the scalp, whilst the remaining 15% is provided by the Occipital Artery (OA). In healthy Class I skeletal relationship (Figure 1), there is adequate clearance (3.5 mm) between the base of the skull, and the eminence of the condyle, to allow for adequate perfusion of the scalp by the STA [5]. However, in the instance of Class II Skeletal malocclusion, there is the possibility of reduced perfusion or occluded blood flow in the STA, due to the retrognathic architecture of the skull. Evaluation of the population reveals that hair loss is seen overwhelmingly among individuals with Class II skeletal profile, supporting the hypothesis that malocclusion leading to reduced vascular perfusion of the scalp in turn results in hair loss (Figure 2).
View attachment 1157598

With respect to the control group, only those individuals with no prior experience of orthodontic treatment, with a minimum age of thirty years, and with Class III Skeletal jaw relation were selected for inclusion. A total of fifty individuals with no hair loss were selected for inclusion, and served as the control group (Figure 3).
View attachment 1157613
Results
Of the one hundred individuals suffering from hair loss, direct visual, and observation of dental model occlusion demonstrated that ninety-six individuals had Class II dental malocclusion. However, a more thorough evaluation of the one hundred individuals, those with or without Class II dental malocclusion, through analysis of their skeletal cephalometric radiographs, reveals that all one hundred subjects selected for inclusion present with Class II skeletal malocclusion (Figure 4).
View attachment 1157615
Of the fifty individuals presenting with no hair loss, all subjects present with a Class III skeletal relationship, upon evaluation of their dental and skeletal occlusal records.

A reminder that bald men suffe suffer from higher risk of strokes.

Link of the full study:
This shit is so cap, hair is 90% genetics and stress level/environment. Y'all niqqas are really reachin bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 9072
This shit is so cap, hair is 90% genetics and stress level/environment. Y'all niqqas are really reachin bro
Yeah like facial/skull bone structure isn’t genetic or influenced by environment in development, idiot.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Coldblooded, datboijj and 2 others
So it's about the maxilla but not about the mandible?

Can someone translate what the fuck this means? If I have overbite I'm going bald?

So just get braces theory?
Braces won't fix your jaws. You need surgery.

My grandpa on my mothers side passed on a skeletal overbite to me and has a full head of hair. Meanwhile my dad and his brothers have perfect bite and are all bald, save one who took fin. So this "study" is retarded when I can see the truth with my own two eyes and the intuition gifted to me by God

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tehVigilante, datboijj and Deleted member 1453
I always knew it was related, bad joint in class 2 put lot of pressure on temporal musxle leading to thinning area

Very good post,
i will show this to my surgeon and ask him to perform bimax on bald patient so they can have zany malik hairline

Jfl if u take fin, making yourself a dick less bitch with tits
Lol not everyone has shitty genetics and gets gyno from a 5ar inhibitor like you

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Jfl if u take fin, making yourself a dick less bitch with tits
you're low IQ dude. Plz do your research before speaking about something you don't know

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
you're low IQ dude. Plz do your research before speaking about something you don't know
He’s just high estrogen. People who start off like that then take fin usually get bad sides

love it
Because my transformation proves this right
Saving this thread for when im complete

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Its about head shape fag keep coping about ur low iq. Check the flatness of the forehead and lenght @LooksOverAll

Its about head shape fag keep coping about ur low iq. Check the flatness of the forehead and lenght @LooksOverAll