malocclusion or schizo?

oooooooooo8484848

oooooooooo8484848

Bronze
looking into my teeth i realized i might have a very slight crossbite, due to my midline being slightly misaligned. idk if its just me going apeshit over something that isnt even true or if im genuinely done. i got off braces recently so if i do have a crossbite im suing my dentist. also before you guys say "why dont you just go get it checked by an ortho" i have an appointment but its in a month and id rather have some opinions by then. thanks
also ignore my stained teeth im getting them whitened soon

I'd say that's pretty wide. It's got the U shape as opposed to the V

Looks completely fine to me, maybe slightly asymmetrical but thats normal

looking into my teeth i realized i might have a very slight crossbite, due to my midline being slightly misaligned. idk if its just me going apeshit over something that isnt even true or if im genuinely done. i got off braces recently so if i do have a crossbite im suing my dentist. also before you guys say "why dont you just go get it checked by an ortho" i have an appointment but its in a month and id rather have some opinions by then. thanks
also ignore my stained teeth im getting them whitened soon

View attachment 3147731
View attachment 3147736

View attachment 3147739
thats unfortunate
to the users on dark mode, I just realised we can send each other secret messages by changing the colour of your text to white. I personally don't like dark mode but this cool. React with the think emoji if you see this

thats unfortunate
to the users on dark mode, I just realised you can send each other secret messages my changing the colour of your text to white. I personally don't like dark mode but this cool. React with the think emoji if you see this
wait what is my post invisible or something? im on darkmode