Man Asian chicks are easy

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
set my location to Singapore and Taiwan on tinder and got 42 matches in an hour in singapore and 37 in an hour in Taiwan. Put my height in bio (191cm) and put some selfies and candid photos up. I am MTN facially as rated here but man JBW if you're tall+avg face is truly enough.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20148, Hero of the Imperium, fauxfox and 9 others
that would be fine in the west too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, jaw_is_law, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
set my location to Singapore and Taiwan on tinder and got 42 matches in an hour in singapore and 37 in an hour in Taiwan. Put my height in bio (191cm) and put some selfies and candid photos up. I am MTN facially as rated here but man JBW if you're tall+avg face is truly enough.
Average Joe tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
191 cm is tall. Show pics of your matches.

does this work for subfives like me?

slaying insectoids is easy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Hero of the Imperium, Smoke Fanboy and 2 others
Those are low numbers for south east asia...but yeah ur MTN

how many matches do u get in UK?

East Asians are better looking than SEA imo, try Korea they are the best looking asian girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I dont wanna leave the house
I mean just make a tinder and buy gold. Set location to Singapore or Taiwan (don't set it to poor countries like Philippines or Thailand as you will match with gold diggers) and see how many matches you get

• JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Xangsane
I mean just make a tinder and buy gold. Set location to Singapore or Taiwan (don't set it to poor countries like Philippines or Thailand as you will match with gold diggers) and see how many matches you get
And green card beggars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and 11gaijin
I got banned on tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 18931
it is over if any breed of chicks aren't easy, women have universal standards

Yeah no shit my guy, this is what itsover guy was talking about.

Would this work in Korea? I'm debating over there and Thailand as my first trip.

Would this work in Korea? I'm debating over there and Thailand as my first trip.
Get tinder gold then rotate between Korea and Thailand and see how many matches you get. I guarantee you that you will get more in Thailand but they are not as good looking and some are visa grabbers/gold diggers and a few are ladyboys.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
No, chicks in Asia are easy. Very important difference.

Show pic lots of noodles are Filtermaxxed

indeed, gooks are easy, it is known

fuck my life, I have to pay 300 an hour to fuck Asian pussy, JBW is the most brutal pill of all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
Water. You can run JBW even if you’re 5’7 and have an averageish face
Do you have JBW expierience, if yes in which country and how was your impression? @Octillionaire