Man Catches Wife Riding Cock Carousel, Delivers Savage Beating to Chad

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
"This looks like India. According to the info I got, the man delivering the beating to another caught his wife doing what all women do – cheat. She was riding a Chad’s cock, so he took some kind of thing and beat Chad with it.

I don’t know if that thing is an agricultural tool of sorts, or a tractor body spare part. But if it had an actual sharpened blade, it would have probably chopped some limbs off.

The damned mangina needs to learn that beating the shit out of Chad will not beat the whore out of his wife. The monkey branching skank probably didn’t even tell the sob she’s married. She probably still doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. She was just being a woman."

Source: https://www.bestgore.com/lynching/man-catch-wife-ride-cock-carousel-deliver-savage-beating-chad/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and impure666
an honorable man

Legit. Don't let other men use your property without having a permission.

• JFL
Reactions: Cretinous
i knew from the title it would be in some poor shithole

1st worlders dont do this anymore, they just stand there in a huff with their arms folded until the dude leaves when the awkwardness becomes unbearable a second longer, and then the cuck stomps off like a toddler to go post on reddit about what just happened and ask for advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt, Bluepill, xom and 1 other person
wtf is he hitting him with? looks sharp

The damned mangina needs to learn that beating the shit out of Chad will not beat the whore out of his wife. The monkey branching skank probably didn’t even tell the sob she’s married

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back