• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
So fucking brutal. RIP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Ritalincel

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1973
You win some you lose some

My acne right now is worse than his in all the pictures JFL, he must have had an easy NT life before to be devastated by this. Not convinced his issues had anything to do with finasteride either, except for the worsening depression from lowered neurosteroids. Other than that he looks pretty much the same except for the lighting and making stupid faces.

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
lol at taking any hormone other than testosterone

Fin also makes your eyes less hooded, imagine taking that poison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
DHT is a youth hormone, imagine removing this from your body.

"Androgens such as T have been shown repeatedly to have potent skin anti-aging effects. Topical T convert heavily into DHT so many of the skin anti-aging effects of T may be simply due to DHT conversion. Progesterone, pregnenolone and DHEA also have such beneficial effects but the androgens seem more potent."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
My acne right now is worse than his in all the pictures JFL, he must have had an easy NT life before to be devastated by this. Not convinced his issues had anything to do with finasteride either, except for the worsening depression from lowered neurosteroids. Other than that he looks pretty much the same except for the lighting and making stupid faces.

Major cope, difference between acne and sores. Difference between acne and having all the collagen removed from your skin. Acne doesn't fuck up your entire face, Fin does. Not to mention his ED and stunted androgen receptors, meaning his body can't use testosterone. No wonder he offed himself.

cherry-picking.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and MentalistKebab
Looking at his face makes me wanna rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Accutane is the god of drugs.

How about you subhumans actually admit that you have shit aging genetics instead of blaming it on muh medicine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 5891, DidntRead and 1 other person
Accutane is the god of drugs.
Accutane has all the sides of Finasteride and post-Accutane syndrome actually hurt the drug a lot and rightfully so: it’s a real thing.

Accutane has all the sides of Finasteride and post-Accutane syndrome actually hurt the drug a lot and rightfully so: it’s a real thing.
Accutane has 0 sides of finasteride, are you confusing it with something else?
It just makes your skin / joints dry on purpose, it's a god send.

Obliterates acne and increases collagen / skin texture even more than its cousin RetinA.

All hail Accutane!

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
How about you subhumans actually admit that you have shit aging genetics instead of blaming it on muh medicine

That would be to hard for them to admit

Imagine being part of the 0.01% who gets massive side effects from a drug. Legit genetic trash

Accutane has 0 sides of finasteride, are you confusing it with something else?
It just makes your skin / joints dry on purpose, it's a god send.

Obliterates acne and increases collagen / skin texture even more than its cousin RetinA.

All hail Accutane!

Keep making shit up. Accutane destroys collagen by removing the main male sex hormone dihydroxytestone.

And another thing that shows your ignorance is how you call Accutane the “cousin” retina. The iso in isotretinion means reverse, because it is a reverse of Tretinoin, it does the exact opposite, Tretinoin increases make sex hormones in the skin by enoucaging cell proliferation while Accutane kills acne by discouraging cell proliferation and testosterone.

Fuck you and your gay ass profile picture. Fuck that faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

Keep making shit up. Accutane destroys collagen by removing the main male sex hormone dihydroxytestone.

And another thing that shows your ignorance is how you call Accutane the “cousin” retina. The iso in isotretinion means reverse, because it is a reverse of Tretinoin, it does the exact opposite, Tretinoin increases make sex hormones in the skin by enoucaging cell proliferation while Accutane kills acne by discouraging cell proliferation and testosterone.

Fuck you and your gay ass profile picture. Fuck that faggot.
just take steroids with accutane and you will have 0 acne forever. natural fag.

Change your PFP
Why tbh

accutane saved my life from a chronic infection That kept reemeerging. My upper body was covered in acne legit despite tons of antibacterial medications. Now I have 0 acne thanks to it and no more oily skin.

praise be to accutane

Why tbh

accutane saved my life from a chronic infection That kept reemeerging. My upper body was covered in acne legit despite tons of antibacterial medications. Now I have 0 acne thanks to it and no more oily skin.

praise be to accutane
No more oily skin? It probably also forever reduced your DHT and you will have erectile dysfunction later in life.

OP please kys

Reminder that op also gets these side affect from drinking too much water or breathing too fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and gymislife
Unironically I have the collagen of the after fin pics

holy shit this is so sad, rest in peace to the man finasteride is literally poison for some people

JFL at taking tranny hormones for your gay hair

I would rather be a 100% chrome dome chad than a twink incel with luscious locks
I cringe at this post I take fin now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
if next week suddenly woman started to get affected by hair loss i bet the cure to baldness would take 1 month to be discovered bec those cuck scientiest would start to do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
I feel bad for most of you all. I really do.

tenor.gif

Does this nigga really killed himself bc of this

I know fin is dangerous af but common imagine killing yourself because of acne jfl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and owlofathena
@SubhumanCurrycel @volcelfatcel @gamma @Baldingman1998 brutal

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel

View attachment 212936
View attachment 212937
There is a 4 month difference between these pictures.

Matthew Johnson, 1985 – 2018. Matt was a talented artist and gifted writer. Matt’s symptoms included skin damage, extreme insomnia, fatigue, sexual dysfunction and numerous cognitive and physical symptoms. While Post-Finasteride Syndrome is an “invisible illness” for many, Matt’s skin was particularly affected and he chronicled these progressive effects which worsened significantly after he stopped Finasteride. He expressed a desire to protect others, and he courageously shared some of his experience in a public photo gallery, which garnered over 190,000 views and many messages of support, entitled “How Finasteride destroyed my skin“. Matt was bright, funny, thoughtful and well liked, both in his life and by his fellows experiencing this syndrome. He is another significant loss to the world.”

5-AR inhibitors are destroyers of love, life, and hope.

Never take Finasteride, Minoxidil, Accutane, Saw Palmetto Oil, or SSRIs. You have been warned.

Divaio

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, owlofathena and Lmao
bumping this as a warning to people trying to get on fin

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back