Man gets 28 years for murdering his asian gf

Squirtle

Squirtle

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
The jury at the court in Besançon last month convicted Nicolas Zepeda, 31, of murdering Narumi Kurosaki, then aged 21, in December 2016.

Both met in Japan and they later became a couple after a year. Their relationship ended in 2016 when Narumi went for a student exchange to France, and got "emancipated". Yes that's the word french media used. What they actually meant was that she was getting pumped by French Chads and Tyrones every night in her dorm room.

In 2016, Narumi disappeared from her dorm never to show up again, her body was never found. Despite not having any concrete evidence to accuse Nicolas of his crimes. The French court ruled in favour of the prosecution and sentenced Nicholas to 28 years in prison.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, sтᴀʀʙoʏ, ROTTING and 5 others
Nigga had it all just go murder his Asian waifu

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Squirtle
@Jamesothy future

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 19281, Squirtle and 1 other person
Retard killing his wife for no reason.

EDIT: NVM actually read the thread cucked French court puts all the blame on a man when there's no evidence. Fuck France that cucked shithole. I hate all of Europe hopefully Putin nukes the whole continent along with the Middle East and Israel. @Preston

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
fucking french "people" giving bad rep to ppl like me who love japanese women...

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 17791 and 5 others
fucking french "people" giving bad rep to ppl like me who love japanese women...
French "people"

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel, ROTTING, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
When JBW goes wrong

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Any man that kills their wife deserves the death penalty!

• +1
I’m sure that in medieval time, or prehistoric time. If a man killed his wife/gf because she was cheating on him every night with multiple men, no one would give a shit, and he would just have to give like 3 sheep to the girl’s family or some shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, ROTTING, Squirtle and 1 other person
I can speak french, and the dude is beating the other kid because he didn’t beat the first kid strongly enough,I wish i was that high t and psycopathic, i’m the complete opposite of this guy. I’m too soft, consequently none of my little brothers respect me. :feelswah:

How can i be more tough and less empathic?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Squirtle and FrameMogger
Retard killing his wife for no reason.

EDIT: NVM actually read the thread cured French court puts all the blame on a man when there's no evidence. Fuck France that sucked shithole. I hate all of Europe hopefully Putin nukes the whole continent along with the Middle East and Israel. @Preston
Israel:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle and FrameMogger
Dont worry the muslims will be gone as well. The good jews such as yourself will be saved and live nice life :) Most jews are chill, its just the ones at the top who control banks that are fucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Squirtle
I never understood why u guys are attracted to asian girls they are ugly as hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Squirtle
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Squirtle and Deleted member 19281
Black women are even worse
At least if you have kids with one, you get mogger athletes and light skins. With an asian women all you get are future ERs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, koalendo, Squirtle and 1 other person
At least if you have kids with one, you get mogger athletes and light skins. With an asian women all you get are future ERs
ER father is the most retarder mf i’ve ever seen in my life

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Squirtle and FrameMogger
#freemynigganicolas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Squirtle
She got LOUISED

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Squirtle
The jury at the court in Besançon last month convicted Nicolas Zepeda, 31, of murdering Narumi Kurosaki, then aged 21, in December 2016.

Both met in Japan and they later became a couple after a year. Their relationship ended in 2016 when Narumi went for a student exchange to France, and got "emancipated". Yes that's the word french media used. What they actually meant was she was getting pumped by Chads and tyrones every night in her dorm room.

In 2016, Narumi disappeared from her dorm never to show up again, her body was never found. Despite not having any concrete evidence to accuse Nicolas of his crimes. The French court ruled in favour of the prosecution and and sentenced Nicholas to 28 years in prison.

Preston has excellent forum etiquette thumbing and reacting to all the posts under his thread, mirin your kindness and generosity :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• Love it
Toll paid. She paid the toll in full too

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17291

Users who are viewing this thread

Back