• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, ReadBooksEveryday and 10 others
Based

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
was he ugly=?

The shooter
04FDA0E4 7640 4E88 B717 9A6350D4B0E0

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, gamma, justinzayn and 5 others
Why do muslims never shut up about one possible terrorist attack on muslims but turn a blind eye to ISIS and the Taliban?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, cekonerr, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
That's only the deadliest in Denmark jfl? Deadliest in America is like 300

Also @Gargantuan has been inactive lately and he said he lives in Denmark. Maybe he died

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Lmao, Zeruel and 7 others

Also @Gargantuan has been inactive lately and he said he lives in Denmark. Maybe he died
I don't live in Denmark :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15827 and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lmao, cekonerr and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 20327

@Niko69 @Danish_Retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Growth Plate

Deadliest in Germany is like 60 million. The dude was pissed as fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lmao, Alexanderr and 6 others
Don't ever say that again.
The gunman was a white Dane.
I'll say it again Muslims belong in Muslim countries. Fuck off with your globalization and assimilation bullshit.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lmao, cekonerr and 8 others
I'll say it again Muslims belong in Muslim countries. Fuck off with your globalization and assimilation bullshit.
I'm a Muslim who is from the south of the UK and I refuse to assimilate with the majority. I love my religion and my father's culture.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19997, EdouardManlet and 2 others
I'm a Muslim who is from the south of the UK and I refuse to assimilate with the majority. I love my religion and my father's culture.
You're exactly my point. There's nothing wrong with it, but take it out of white countries.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bedes, Danish_Retard, Lmao and 4 others
I been there

I don’t blame him. Those Muslims in Copenhagen are quite annoying. Even more so in Odense

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lmao, Xangsane and 2 others
The only drug dealer I knew in Denmark was a Muslim no surprise

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17291

But why do you even live in the UK then? There are countries that I would expect to appeal to you much more?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, cekonerr, EdouardManlet and 4 others
bro there will litteraly be a new mass shoting every 1-2 months from now. If you mix a massive amount of low iq people Or with autism+ an internet connection+inceldom+ and imigrants/women/minorities to take the blame for. This is what happen

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16618, Deleted member 15791 and 2 others
Lol @ all cucks mad reacting. Reality check for you muzzies and people who have no life experience outside of their hometown or school. Not every white person is a docile cuck and welcomes you with open arms. Some of us see through the bullshit and want you out of our lands. There's PLENTY of land for you guys, yet you always fuck it up for the most part. Go live happily in the stone age elsewhere.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, cekonerr and Deleted member 17291

Deadliest mass shooting in history by a lone gunman happened here in Norway almost 11 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 20327
But why do you even live in the UK then? There are countries that I would expect to appeal to you much more?
I was born here, but the thought of living abroad with a wife, children and our parents seems so appealing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
I don't really care about stuff like this tbh, there's always some sour apples on the tree. Just moving along and ignoring it as there isn't much else to do

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane
Lol @ all cucks mad reacting. Reality check for you muzzies and people who have no life experience outside of their hometown or school. Not every white person is a docile cuck and welcomes you with open arms. Some of us see through the bullshit and want you out of our lands. There's PLENTY of land for you guys, yet you always fuck it up for the most part. Go live happily in the stone age elsewhere.
If you're dreaming of a white ethnostate, you'll be dreaming a long time.

Brown faces are only going to increase in europe over time and as long as its profitable to import migrants to deal with below replacement birth rates every capitalist country will do so or be outpaced in growth by its rivals.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, cekonerr and Deleted member 20327
Are germans a master race bro??
Are they nordics blue eyed blonde haired
Tall muscular and chielsed

A self eliminating bunch of leftists actually. Just like the rest of Europe.

If you're dreaming of a white ethnostate, you'll be dreaming a long time.

Brown faces are only going to increase in europe over time and as long as its profitable to import migrants to deal with below replacement birth rates every capitalist country will do so or be outpaced in growth by its rivals.
I know

A self eliminating bunch of leftists actually. Just like the rest of Europe.
What happened to their superior aryan genes :feelswhat: and the nordic german virility:feelswhat:

a symptom of multiculturalism in a male surplus society. but at least they have strict gun laws in cuckrope to stop mass shootings :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Shooter looks like he has downs jfl