Man If i ever decide this country is not worth it trying to improve.

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,302
Reputation
17,104
I'm just gonna try to move to Brazil I think that would be the best place to immigrant to for me and you can get an investors visa by just buying a bunch of land or property which is my end goal anyway and Portuguese doesn't seem that hard to learn so I just have find a way to make a lot of money quickly or at least by the time I'm 25-28. (I live in Iraq rn btw)

@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186 @buccalfatremoval @Bipolar2Cel @-joe
 
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh, nolonger_human, -joe and 5 others
@couragecel @ESR @Gengar’s Ghost
 
  • +1
Reactions: couragecel
I'm just gonna try to move to Brazil I think that would be the best place to immigrant to for me and you can get an investors visa by just buying a bunch of land or property which is my end goal anyway and Portuguese doesn't seem that hard to learn so I just have find a way to make a lot of money quickly or at least by the time I'm 25-28. (I live in Iraq rn btw)

@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186 @buccalfatremoval @Bipolar2Cel @-joe
Definitivamente nao é o melhor lugar
 
  • +1
Reactions: alandelao943, sub5static and ØUROBOROS
Bros thinking big about the future just for life to be ultimately meaningless 🎭

Welcome to nihilism.
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, Blasian-K and ØUROBOROS
why brazil

move to america if you have high iq
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K, horseman and ØUROBOROS
Definitivamente nao é o melhor lugar
Nature decent infrastructure and lovely people and it is very peaceful strong and far away from most problems and wars and doesn't seem to be very against immigration or immigrants seems pretty good to me? What is bad about it?
 
  • +1
Reactions: couragecel
why brazil

move to america if you have high iq
More peaceful and less racist and I really love their nature and diversity.
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh, horseman, Junbae and 1 other person
Nature decent infrastructure and lovely people and it is very peaceful strong and far away from most problems and wars and doesn't seem to be very against immigration or immigrants seems pretty good to me? What is bad about it?
Tudo é completamente mal feito, as pessoas são animalesca, tudo é corrupto e perigoso, e tudo é caro
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5static and ØUROBOROS
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5static, Blasian-K, horseman and 1 other person
Bros thinking big about the future just for life to be ultimately meaningless 🎭

Welcome to nihilism.
Maybe, but if you can have even a slightly better life, why not…

However, moving to another country isn't just a little task. So maybe thinking this far in the future is a bit meaningless. As many things can happen.

But Brazil seems kind of cool, idk, I've never been, but Ayrton Senna and shit!
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman and ØUROBOROS
More peaceful and less racist and I really love their nature and diversity.
@ibmh
@sub5static
@alandelao943
@moongazing

Olha eles achando que nao tem racismo aqui
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ibmh, sub5static and ØUROBOROS
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and Blasian-K
I'm just gonna try to move to Brazil I think that would be the best place to immigrant to for me and you can get an investors visa by just buying a bunch of land or property which is my end goal anyway and Portuguese doesn't seem that hard to learn so I just have find a way to make a lot of money quickly or at least by the time I'm 25-28. (I live in Iraq rn btw)

@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186 @buccalfatremoval @Bipolar2Cel @-joe
how old are you
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
Tudo é completamente mal feito, as pessoas são animalesca, tudo é corrupto e perigoso, e tudo é caro
Really maybe it is just because I live in a way worse country that I see it that good but if I had the money for an investors visa at the time I will have enough money to live their.
LESS RACIST JFL SON
It is different the racists there seem to just look at your skin color which I'm "good" At but their they look at your passport and where you came from.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: couragecel
Really maybe it is just because I live in a way worse country that I see it that good but if I had the money for an investors visa at the time I will have enough money to live their.

It is different the racists there seem to just look at your skin color which I'm "good" At but their they look at your passport and where you came from.
You live in worse country?? Where??
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
US is infinitely less racist than Brazil bro what?
Different types their racists are "less advanced" They just look at your skin color and you could say I'm white passing so I would be good there especially because they have more ethnics in the USA they ask you where you came from and shit they look at where you came from and have more people against immigration and hate immigrants.
You live in worse country?? Where??
Iraq
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5static, horseman and couragecel
com ctz é racista pra cacete, mas os caras viajam falando que os EUA são menos racistas, lá o bglh é louco
Nao é atoa o "nigger"
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5static
I'm just gonna try to move to Brazil I think that would be the best place to immigrant to for me and you can get an investors visa by just buying a bunch of land or property which is my end goal anyway and Portuguese doesn't seem that hard to learn so I just have find a way to make a lot of money quickly or at least by the time I'm 25-28. (I live in Iraq rn btw)

@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186 @buccalfatremoval @Bipolar2Cel @-joe
where do u live
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
More peaceful and less racist and I really love their nature and diversity.
don’t be silly brazil is less peaceful and more racist

all of south america is a caste system where whites dominate all the media while blacks and ethnics obey them like dogs

it’s basically the reverse of north america and europe
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
Different types their racists are "less advanced" They just look at your skin color and you could say I'm white passing so I would be good there especially because they have more ethnics in the USA they ask you where you came from and shit they look at where you came from and have more people against immigration and hate immigrants.

Iraq
HMMMMM Iraq is brutal, you eat AK 47 for dinner
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and sub5static
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS, alandelao943 and sub5static
come to Canada, don't move to another 3rd world country
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and sub5static
where do u live
Iraq it is on the thread bro
don’t be silly brazil is less peaceful and more racist

all of south america is a caste system where whites dominate all the media while blacks and ethnics obey them

it’s basically the reverse of north america and europe
In that system I would be near the top in the USA they don't just look at what you look like they look at where you came from they hat immigrants way more there and Brazil is more peaceful as a country like with other countries I'm not talking about gangs the USA has a way bigger chance to get in a big war than Brazil
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
In that system I would be near the top in the USA they don't just look at what you look like they look at where you came from they hat immigrants way more there and Brazil is more peaceful as a country like with other countries I'm not talking about gangs the USA has a way bigger chance to get in a big war than Brazi
america is the least racist country in the world understand this

but there is a bigger middle eastern diaspora in europe for sure

i don’t see how brazil is more peaceful as a country either it’s pretty unsafe and politics are different from daily life
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
HMMMMM Iraq is brutal
Not as much as people say but it still is and it's future looks to not be the brightest
you eat AK 47 for dinner
Not really I live in one of the "good" Parts that is if you count any part as good I hear way less gun shots compared to when I was a kid now it is mostly just in celebrations and funerals and even then it's kinda rare.
 
  • +1
Reactions: couragecel
america is the least racist country in the world understand this

but there is a bigger middle eastern diaspora in europe for sure

i don’t see how brazil is more peaceful as a country either it’s pretty unsafe
But if I remember correctly the USA banned Iraqis from getting a visa or immigranting so it seems kinda impossible or really hard to go there compared to Brazil.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Junbae
Brazil definitely isn't for you, man 🤦🏻‍♂️ Less racism? More peace? It’s literally one of the most prejudiced countries—mostly corrupt and with high levels of violence. If you knew what they do to foreigners here... :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae, ØUROBOROS and couragecel
Brazil definitely isn't Less racism? More peace? It’s literally one of the most prejudiced countries—mostly corrupt and with high levels of violence. If you knew what they do to foreigners here... :lul:
He live in iraq bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: alandelao943 and ØUROBOROS
But if I remember correctly the USA banned Iraqis from getting a visa or immigranting so it seems kinda impossible or really hard to go there compared to Brazil.
that ban is gone lol it was back in 2017 and gone in a few weeks

also canada is like usa except even more soft and docile so you could also try there
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
Brazil definitely isn't for you, man 🤦🏻‍♂️ Less racism? More peace? It’s literally one of the most prejudiced countries—mostly corrupt and with high levels of violence.
If they just look at skin color I'm good but if they ask about ethnicity and shit I'm kinda fucked since I'm from Iraq and idrc about corruption the country seems to have a bright future at least from the outside and it definitely isn't as corrupt as Iraq
If you knew what they do to foreigners here... :lul:
Can you tell me? I really Don't know I would like to since it seems like I was wrong about a lot of things.
 
Well, regarding documentation and passports, Brazil will certainly accept you without issue, but you would have to learn to deal with the high levels of violence here—scams, theft, and so on. There might be better options for you, and no, we aren't a country with less racism.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
that ban is gone lol it was back in 2017 and gone in a few weeks

also canada is like usa except even more soft and docile so you could also try there
Canada seems nice I don't really like the cold but it definitely is safer and more peaceful than Brazil Australia also seems good but it seems like it's becoming more against immigrants. Brazil has better nature than both tho.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
Well, regarding documentation and passports, Brazil will certainly accept you without issue, but you would have to learn to deal with the high levels of violence here—scams, theft, and so on. There might be better options for you, and no, we aren't a country with less racism.
What about the away from the big cities parts like the parts with Farmland and big land and stuff is that more safe?
 
It’s not a bad country, man, but don’t go thinking it’s a happy, safe, and prejudice-free place. The wildlife here is amazing, as are the beaches and so on, but safety isn't the best, and people here love to squeeze money out of foreigners—plus, you won't escape hypergamy in Brazil either. :feelswhy:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
It is a beautiful country, though unfortunately poorly managed by politicians, and the majority of people there are ill-intentioned. However, towns in the interior—away from the big cities—can be a good option; the people are generally much more decent, security is better, and it is easier to find a job.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
Canada seems nice I don't really like the cold but it definitely is safer and more peaceful than Brazil Australia also seems good but it seems like it's becoming more against immigrants. Brazil has better nature than both tho.
lol not australia bro it’s just chavs as a whole country i would never raise a family there

canada has good nature too probably some of the best
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
It’s not a bad country, man, but don’t go thinking it’s a happy, safe, and prejudice-free place. The wildlife here is amazing, as are the beaches and so on, but safety isn't the best, and people here love to squeeze money out of foreigners
Thanks bro that was really good to know
—plus, you won't escape hypergamy in Brazil either. :feelswhy:
Yeah bro of course I wasn't planning to ltr from Brazil the girls there are known to be very slutty or slut if I ever move I would either get a wife from here in Iraq first or go and then come back to marry from here.
 
More peaceful and less racist and I really love their nature and diversity.
Brazil is legit one of the most racists countries, im NOT kidding
 
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae and ØUROBOROS
Brazil is legit one of the most racist craziest, im NOT kidding
I really didn't know that but yeah they told but why is that it is very surprising it is a really diverse country I didn't think it would be racists except for the South as it seems to be mostly white.
u gotta visit me nga
If I ever go it would be 10 years from now by that time we both would have probably moved on from ts but if I did and we were in contact by then I definitely would.
 

Similar threads

jorraoo
Replies
12
Views
55
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
8
Views
65
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
chud10282892
Replies
10
Views
46
Sköll12
Sköll12
Minnie lacking
Replies
4
Views
27
maximuslaid
maximuslaid
Big Boss
Replies
3
Views
71
vux
vux

Users who are viewing this thread

  • nolonger_human
Back
Top