Man I'm getting old.

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
Even if I look 18 Im getting old af. Already 24; with no girlfriend, or social circle. My family wonders if I'm gay, hell I can't even connect with people my own age group cause it feels like I still have the mind of an 18 year old. What the heck do I talk to normies about? The dallas cowboys? I don't watch sports. I sorta wanna black pill some people in my life, such as some asian guys I worked with that I still talk to. We all got laid off.

If only they knew that the women they are with are probably not going to stick around at the first sign of financial hardship. Sometimes I just feel like disappearing and starting from scratch.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Alt Number 3, NormieKilla and 5 others
I feel older than I really am after taking the blackpill tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
You’re an old dying faggot. Might as well get in the local morgue bro

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
You’re an old dying faggot. Might as well get in the local morgue bro
I hear there are caskets that will hold gallons of men man. Gallons upon fucking gallons of them!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
I hear there are caskets that will hold gallons of men man. Gallons upon fucking gallons of them!
Indeed son. Every day gallons of men die due to aging and become subhuman faggots. Gallons upon fucking gallons. It needs to be talked about more

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
Indeed son. Every day gallons of men die due to aging and become subhuman faggots. Gallons upon fucking gallons. It needs to be talked about more
29791D8A 1647 45C2 AADC 9AA3392842D9

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Lmao...

Things you can do so people think you have a girlfriend (/ you aren't gay) :

1. Select a foid of your preference from the Internet.

2. Set up one of those pics as ur profile picture on WhatsApp and make sure they'll see it. /Any other app of your preference/ Background phone screen. As soon as they see it u can delete it.

3. Carry a picture of this person in your wallet and make sure they see it.

They'll probably ask who that is, after all they're gossip enough to think ure gay lmao, but you'll say it's only a friend that u met.

4. Don't say your very move. Take a few opportunities to pretend or hint you're going on a date or have been on one recently.

5. Buy a flower and pretend you're gonna give it to someone.

By this point they'll think that foid is ur gf and u can stop right away that plot.

Now about looking young... That's my main concern too. Looking young has extreme benefits that i refuse to give up on. Also who doesn't like to look young jfl... I guess tour case it has more to do with the fact that u internally feel old...

I don't have a solution for that. I aspire to live without some of the conditioning of an adult, like having a business and be your own boss...

Maybe you feel that you've missed out on stuff... Idk...

• +1
24 is not bad

you’re not a virgin right

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Catawampus
collagenmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Shut the fuck up

Even if I look 18 Im getting old af. Already 24; with no girlfriend, or social circle. My family wonders if I'm gay, hell I can't even connect with people my own age group cause it feels like I still have the mind of an 18 year old. What the heck do I talk to normies about? The dallas cowboys? I don't watch sports. I sorta wanna black pill some people in my life, such as some asian guys I worked with that I still talk to. We all got laid off.

If only they knew that the women they are with are probably not going to stick around at the first sign of financial hardship. Sometimes I just feel like disappearing and starting from scratch.
Same lol im 24 too. Life is so shit man seeing all the fgts here slaying and shit

• +1