Man, it gets more brutal for western born indians by the hour

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Saturday evening I went out to get myself a nice kebab from the local shop around the corner from where I live. Being Saturday, there were quite a few people at the shop wanting something to eat after a night of drinking (actually forgot about the fact that it was a weekend, my high inhib ass would have avoided this shit on a Saturday night otherwise).

Anyway, I stand in line behind a group of 3 girls, 2 guys and in front of them happened to be some not-quite-but-nearly-middle-aged looking indian guy. I wasn't fucking prepared for the second hand embarrassment I was about to have inflicted upon me. The guy spots the girls, two of whom were solid staceylites and one was so stupidly good looking I'd probably go mute if she talked to me. He smiles, says "hello" in the thickest fucking accent and waits until one of the girls reluctantly says "Hi" back.

He spends the next 10 minutes while they get his order ready to try and make the most cringeworthy small talk with these girls and occasionally with one of the guys (other was on the phone).

Guys, I legit wanted to shrink myself into a black hole watching this shit. Holy fucking shit.

Finally his order is ready and he flashes another smile to the girls as he grabs his order and then walks out.

Girls erupt into giggling and start mocking each other about wanting the guy.

This is the shit you will be associated with as a western born Indian. It is over before you have even opened your mouth. Vikram Vagene has made sure of it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 9670, lil truecel and 12 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur Imagine if every guy had the low inhibition of indians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel and Deleted member 19499
This is why I no longer try with women and I'm not even a curry. :ogre:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur Imagine if every guy had the low inhibition of indians.
Blacks do, they are just NT so it comes across as cool. Curries lack charisma and NT so they come across as creeps

I have seen stories like this multiple times IRL im unfazed at this point

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 9670, thereallegend and 3 others
fate of every ethnic

Life is brutal for curries even back home…
081FF4D2 5A27 40E0 B1DF 2E65F3CE4A0F

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Sunny, Toth's thot and 21 others
western born indian and has a thick accent?

• Hmm...
Reactions: EdouardManlet
western born indian and has a thick accent?

no, i'm saying western born indians will have it worse as a result of being associated with fresh off the boat Vikrams like the one in this kebab shop.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 14166 and 2 others
no, i'm saying western born indians will have it worse as a result of being associated with fresh off the boat Vikrams like the one in this kebab shop.
yeah few seconds after I sent this post I relalized what you meant, over for my stupid ass tbh

Also giga bluepill thread if you think personality, stereotypes and accent are reasons why girls don’t like Indians

Reminder: White men are most demonized group by media and too many negative stereotypes…

Bluepills.org

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and WontStopNorwooding
Yeah that shit is terrible
Us black have kind of the same problem, everywhefe we go and regardless of high class we get we get we will still get associated with low statut thug drug dealers or immigrants. Making it very hard to find a good job, But yeah i think you have it worse than us overall

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
Yeah that shit is terrible
Us black have kind of the same problem, everywhefe we go and regardless of high class we get we get we will still get associated with low statut thug drug dealers or immigrants. Making it very hard to find a good job, But yeah i think you have it worse than us overall

At least in terms of getting girls, being associated with thugs is more masculine than the shit asians are associated with lmao

The problem is that most Indians don't take looksmaxxing serious enough and aren't racepilled enough to know the best they can get is an arranged marriage.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
The problem is that most Indians don't take looksmaxxing serious enough and aren't racepilled enough to know the best they can get is an arranged marriage.

They don't looksmax but Vikram still thinks he can land Stacey for some reason. It's fucking unbelievable :feelskek:

painfully brutal

More propaganda spin from the anti-Indian brigade.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium